Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ 1v1 ] Blue Vs Blue ( October & Seren ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Aria Starstone rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:32 pm
She winced at the question, and said "Much to my unhappiness, he is. Very recently so, he only woke up just a bit ago. He's... seventeen. It's a bit of a ********, to be honest. He was rather younger when I went in." She sighed just a touch and shrugged. "Your brother rescued me, since I was the one there when he woke. I owe Nash something as thanks." She had a thoughtful look, and added "You got any ideas on the kinda think your brother would take, and/or want?"

She took the hit with a slight 'hnn' and moved in a low swing that curved up as she went.

"I definitely agree. It's why I wish I didn't have the nervous energy sometimes. Rhys helps, though, with the gym routines he sets me." And other things, but that wasn't anything October needed to know.

Quote:

HP: 42/50
Dmg: 6
Charge: 3/3

kuropeco

kuropeco rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 4, 1, 1, 1, 4 Total: 18 (7-28)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:17 am
October wasn't even sure if he was happy or disappointed that November was here. Happy, maybe, because it meant seeing each other again. Disappointed because he hadn't wanted it this way, perhaps, but it was what it was now. He couldn't change that, and there was no point in wallowing in regrets over it.

At least not that.

"He likes sweets," said October, shifting to the side, wincing a little at the blow. "And doing s**t. And people."

Tuesday was clambering noisily in his head to be used, so October swung the katana outwards in a vicious strike, water droplets crawling up the edge of the blade. He took a breath, the shiver of impact ricocheting up and down his arm in what was a very satisfying blow.

"Rhys is the boyfriend? And seventeen is just a kid."

Sometimes he forgot how old he was in comparison to everyone else.

HP: 13 / 40
DMG: 14
Charge: 0 / 3

Aria Starstone

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Aria Starstone rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-20)

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:16 pm
Seren was still somewhat in shock over the presence of Dai here, and it was going to take her time to adjust. That, and the news he'd brought with him of the death of their parents, was still something she hadn't fully absorbed, and honestly, a battle like this gave her the chance to distract herself from all the tension that was in her head right now.

"Well sweets are easy, I can bake him up something nice. Doing s**t... Depends on what he'd want to do. Doing people... It would be awkward for me to try to help with that." The last part was said in a tone that was intended to be humorous but possibly came across as more awkward.

She took the hit, and the water that came with it, and slid back, feet skidding a touch on the ground under her, before darting forwards with a return swing.

"Yeah, Rhys is my boyfriend... And I know. I mean, technically I've really only experienced 18 years out of the pod... I was in a good long time, it seems... But I was an adult, at least..." She sounded tired, and sad, at those words. She might be young, but she had not had a lot of options.

Quote:

HP: 28/50
Dmg: 10
Charge: 3/3

kuropeco

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:54 pm
Her next hit successfully managed to blast October almost entirely off of his feet; the sword slammed into the ground as he tilted, point down, his hand wrapped around the hilt of it to keep from tumbling over entirely. After a moment, however, October simply sat down on the ground beside his katana, leaving it where it was.

"Don't send him people, that would be weird," he said, as though he hadn't just taken a rest in their fight. "Besides, I think he's gotten himself into enough trouble as it is with people these days. But cookies and stuff are all fine, he likes those."

He plucked a blade of grass out, October rolling it between his fingers. "Well, I was never podded," he said, "And I'm twenty-eight. Nova's twenty-five. Kids on the island seem like they're more mature than most, except for a few."

Aria Starstone

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:15 pm
She pulled Di back when he almost fell, and then took the slamming as a sign that October was done, which made sense. She unsummoned her blade, and moved to settle on the grass, facing him, her legs tucked under her.

"I agree, it would be very weird. The closest I can think of is introducing him to someone who I think might be a good friend, but beyond that, just... no." She tried not to chuckle at the 'trouble' comment, considering the various meanings of that word, and what it could imply. "He like cake? I'm thinkin' of workin' on some cake recipes. Maybe try to make a yule log cake for Christmas, that kind of thing."

"I'm technically 22ish? I think. But eh. Whatever. I like that I'm not being treated like an idiot teen, just because of a number. And..." she nodded quietly. "Can't argue with you about the maturity thing, both sides."

kuropeco

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:22 pm
He was slowly plucking more strands from the grass around them and starting to weave them together. "He'd probably be chill with meeting people, but I'd think he'd be more excited about the candy. Or cookies. Maybe pie instead of cake," he added, adding another strand to his grass braid. "He likes cherry pie, even he kept telling our mom he didn't."

October dropped all of the grass back down and leaned back on his hands, staring up at the sky.

"People are gonna treat people like dumbs regardless, best to just go with whatever you can."

Ariaa Starstone

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out