Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:31 am
Which is both fun but exhausting.

Yesterday-Was going to babysit for my sister-in-law at her house, but she ended up not going to work so we just hung out.

Today-Regular day to day things. Daniel and I are dropping off the kids tonight and we're going to the movies

Wednesday- Going to my sil's again. Kids are going to play and we're making tamales. She may or may not go into work for a few hours. We'll see.

Thursday-Thanksgiving. Going to my inlaws

Friday- Usually the day I babysit. But they're going out of town so we'll see. I imagine my niece will want to spend the night if she does come over.

Saturday- NOTHING. Whoooo.

Sunday- Big extended family Thanksgiving

and then Monday is Alex's birthday so we will be taking her out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:30 pm
Hooray for family stuff!

Yesterday I read two case studies, finished writing my essay for the class, went to the gym with my ex, and went to class where I took a quiz and had lecture.

Today I've been working on the group essay for my other class because later today we'll be meeting in-person to solidify it or at least get it to a good rough draft state. I also went for a 35-minute run.

Tomorrow the only thing really on the agenda is going to the gym again. But I will likely continue working on the essay I'm currently working on today, just to get as much of it done before Thanksgiving as possible. I should also look into how much and when I owe the school more so I can let my dad know.

Thursday my family and Neil's family are getting together for a yummy Thanksgiving feast. I'll also get to meet another set of his aunt/uncle (the ones who are motorcycle enthusiasts).

Friday Neil and I will get on our motorcycles, ride to Pinnacles, and set up camp to chillax away from the city.

Saturday will be continued relaxation and hiking.

Sunday I plan to propose. O_O  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:23 pm
heart heart Omg I'm so ******** excited for you to propose and if my drunk as missed that during our talk I'm sorry because I love you heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:31 am
Mama Ame
heart heart Omg I'm so ******** excited for you to propose and if my drunk as missed that during our talk I'm sorry because I love you heart

Hahaha. *huggleluffs* heart

Yeah, just four more days. I'm anxious AF.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:02 pm
Eh, I'mma moving this.... today, well, all weekend long.

sounds like you have a more interesting set of plans though.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:05 pm
It's fun but my homebody introverted self is REALLY looking forward to Saturday.

We ended up spending the night at my inlaws Friday so I was there half of today. I'm excited for tomorrow where I can just stay home xd  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:26 pm
Zphal
Sunday I plan to propose. O_O

Best of luck! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:27 pm
I've been working back-to-back between my two jobs from last Thursday up to this Thursday. Yesterday (Friday) was my first day without any work shifts. It was nice being able to just relax and now worry about when to leave for work or anything like that.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers