Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[Spar - Atlantis] Draining (Melvin/Lawr) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:56 pm
He stared back with a flat expression at Lawr.

"So you think all those hours back to back, all those nights, through the years, was me just humoring you?" He pulled at the hem of his jeans out a bit, "Do you want to check if that statement was true?" He said with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:14 am

Glancing back, he raised a brow at Melvin. "It was perfectly possible for me to be uninterested in someone or think that they were useless in bed but to still have frequent intercourse with them. Not the case for you of course, with you there was always a very genuine joy. Even if I hadn't wanted to you would have been able to elicit a response from me."

He did however raise his eyebrows and step back from the other man as he tugged at the hem of his jeans, as if not trusting himself to keep away if he stayed close. "We have an agreement Melvin, but if you say so, then I believe you, though I would - going forward - prefer if you did not say such vicious and hurtful things if they are lies."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:57 am
He removed his hands to put his jeans back in modest order.

"I can't promise that. When you do or say hurtful things, I get upset and blind. I want to hurt you back. I want to be vicious and spiteful. I want to tear you down. I want to return it in kind. Tenfold even. I can't decide that when I'm pissed and in pain what I'll say. If I had control of that then I'd be able to control my anger. I can try but I would be lying to say I would 100% be able to do it. I kniw myself bettter than that. When you do or say certain things, they go straight into me like a hot bullet. It can make me crazy."

He went to grab the rod off the ground, tittering and feeling faint, the color draining from his face.

"I need to go to my room since we can't do anything more here."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:07 pm

Lawrence sighed at Melvin but seemed to take this as an explanation. He couldn't expect people to be saints, he could barely control his own anger. Still, it was disenheatening to think that again and again the other man might use the things that stung him against him.

"Then I am going to go for a fly." he said, and in a sleek movement shapeshifted into his owl form. "I will see you around."

And it sounded less like a farewell than a promise.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:16 pm
He stared and gave a slow wave. "Later."

Watching the sleek, white bird fly away, he looked up at the sky.

"Weather's nice. Should open my window to let some fresh air in when I get home." Looking down, he shot off a message to Fred to not come over for any errands tonight.

He'd need his privacy.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces