[Laughter] Slimey Adventures [Bee Sweet x Royal We]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The assignment was easy; follow simple directions to make slime out of borax, glue, and a few other ingredients with a chosen partner. Various paints and glitters strew across the classroom in numerous containers, some wrenched open due to excited young hooves and others forgotten in corners of the room. Bee Sweet fidgeted in his seat as he glanced about the room, noting that most foals were starting to pair with their friends.

It wasn't that he lacked friendly connections, it was just that Bee usually kept to himself. It was nice to just watch other phonies and tend to his own hobbies. Pair projects always were a difficulty for the foal, and it showed as he nibbled his bottom lip.

Until he saw a familiar face.

For a moment, Bee hesitated. Royal We was a new connection, and somephony he genuinely wanted to know better. The thing was, they were vastly different, and the bracelet in his bag felt like a cheap imitation of the one he had received from Royal We. However, Royal We looked partnerless, and so was Bee, and the only way to make lasting friendships was to actually spend time with the other....

He made his way over, clearing his throat nervously once he stood beside Royal We. "Um, would you.... like to be my partner?"

Biblioburro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eww. Just this whole thing was gross. Already everyone was making a mess and the foal next to them actually managed to explode a container of glitter, leaving Royal We to try their best to dust it off of their coat. Today was not a glitter-wearing day and they would like that decision respected. Also they got in trouble last time they washed it off and the family tub was covered in glitter for two weeks. But clearly this was a personal decision.

Worse yet, the teacher wouldn't even provide them with gloves! This is outright abuse! What were their parent's taxes going to? Royal didn't really get taxes or their significance, just that they paid for school and their parents always looked exhausted when having to do them. They glanced to their neighbors, already paired off and getting glue all over their hooves. Nose wrinkled, Royal abstained. As fun as it all looked and as much fun they had that day in the mud, getting covered in muck was not something Royal We much liked the idea of.

Luckily, the universe provides to those who deserve it least. There, right behind them, was someone they recognized. Royal perked up immediately upon swiveling around, actually smiling in a genuine way before catching themself and gunning for a more casual, nonchalant greeting.

"It's like you read my mind." No, no it wasn't, because Royal's mind had been rather preoccupied with the idea of sneaking under the table and out the door to safety. But close enough. They pat the bench beside them, offering the space to Bee.

"I don't really know what to do. Can you show me?" Batting their eyelashes they tried to seem innocent and helpless. Clearly they needed the whole process demonstrated. Probably shouldn't use their friends like this, but Royal would get him a cookie or something to make up for it all.

Yushika

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:28 pm
Genuine smile noted, Bee flashed his own smaller but equally as honest smile despite Royal's attempt to change their expression. Too late! Luckily for Royal, Bee was easily persuaded into helping, evident when he gave a silent nod and lifted the sheet of paper they had been handed.

Elmers Glue
Borax
Food Coloring (and glitter if you wish!)
Water
Two Bowls

It took no time to scoop up the ingredients, although he left the glitter alone until later. He was sure Royal We would have particular colors they wanted. Tucking the paper under a book to keep it from floating away in the mayhem that was the classroom, Bee finished setting their station up and looked over at Royal We.

"So it says mix the glue and water together with the food coloring." He explained softly, fully believing Royal We's earlier innocent lie. It wasn't like they had a paper or anything... although Bee didn't mind helping his friend. Not at all! Besides, when he really thought about it, Bee was in a better position to be handling most of the things; he had shorter, less maintained hair, and he didn't care as much if he ended up messy later. Also, it was a good chance to practice his magic.

Directing a golden shimmer of unicorn magic towards the glue, he floated the glue into the bowl as he poured the water in. "I brought one of each of the food dyes. Which do you want?"

Biblioburro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:08 pm
Bee Sweet certainly lived up to his name. It was endearing his willingness to put up with Royal's nonsense. Or maybe they were just moved by people pampering them on account of being a brat.

Oh well, it hardly mattered. This was their knight in shining armor, just not nearly as dorky and gung-ho as their brother.

They folded their hooves on the table, using them as a pillow to watch Bee work, grey eyes following his every move. And of course he was explaining it, taking Royal at face value again. Reminded them a lot of their sister as well, without all the prickly things that made their relationship rocky. Bee was so like, and unlike the people Royal cared for the most.

Royal thinks they like him. More than just a kid who lets them get away with murder, but like a friend. Saying feelings is hard. So they settle for scooting closer till their sides touched. Good enough.

They fiddled with the little colored bottles, blue would be nice. Most of the other foals were going for the classic Green, or sparkly pink. Royal only added a few drops, wanting a lighter blue that would look good with glitter.

"I'm a little jealous of having magic. It'd be nice not to have to be so hoofs on. But the advantages of flying can not be out done sadly." They flapped their wings impressively, and immediately regretted it as all they did was puff borax and glitter all around themselves.

Yushika

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:31 am
Bee was more than happy with the gentle pressure from Royal's side. Did that mean they were friends? Well, Bee always thought they were since that evening, but what mattered more was what Royal thought, and the gesture seemed to indicate that Bee and Royal were, indeed, mutual friends.

This was nice.

His eyes watched Royal pick out a pretty blue bottle and begin adding a few drops. Nodding once they were done, he began to reach for the assorted glitters for Royal to choose from when the phony commented on his magic. His head canted to the side, mouth curved into a slight smile. Royal was jealous of his magic? Out of all the times Bee had envied Royal's ability to work with beads, it was nice to see he had something the other liked, too. He opened his mouth to respond, immediately finding glitter flung into it. Eyes wild, the foal coughed harshly at the offensive consistency, nose wrinkling.

"Oh — oh it's stuck. It's stuck on my tongue, oh wow, oh no." True to his word, there were a few glitters stuck to the poor foals tongue, glittering away. He didn't mind too much, though. It was Royal, after all, and glitter was harmless. Shrugging haphazardly after a few failed attempts to save himself, Bee returned to the task at hand, using magic to clean up strewn glitter and borax off the table.

"Okay, if we... we're almost done it seems? What color glitter do you want?"

Biblioburro
Okay so slime tends to be pretty... messy until activated. I'm thinking Bee's magic fails while he's lifting it and it spills on them both?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:42 am
Whoops! Yeah, okay, not their most impressive moment, they'll say that. They were starting to wonder if Bee even had a cut off point where whatever this friendship was no longer salvageable because they were pretty sure trying to suffocate someone with glitter and borax was pretty high up there in terms of what people weren't willing to tolerate. Somehow it only made him more amazing in Royal's eyes, still their knight in shining armor. Except his knight is covered in patches of white and glitter and looked like a dork and royal was more dragon in a pretty dress than they were a princess. But who said the knight had to be there for a princess?

This whole thought process was getting out of hand.

"Red, as much as I love it, would be a touch garish with the blue. I say we use yellow." They wiggled a tube of glitter enticingly in Bee's direction. "Normally I can appreciate a more subdued color palette buuuuuuuut considering we're literally just making a huge mess I see no problem in being a little more... ostentatious in our aesthetics." They smiled, cheeky and playful, really hoping Bee wouldn't call them on the very big words they learned specifically for the purpose of sounding smart.

Royal really hoped 'ostentatious' meant what they thought it meant.

Nymphiea
Sounds good to me. Also the beginnings of Royal's crush is entirely "cute boy tolerates my horseshit <3"

Biblioburro

Garbage Human

17,050 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items