Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Picking Poisons (job) || [Haze + Yuki + Astra]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chishire

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:45 pm
SEARCHING FOR LAB TEST SUBJECTS
The local and quite famous AMITY LABS INC are looking for test subjects.

The lab is quite well furnished with plenty of cobwebbed bookshelves and accommodating spiders, and your character is placed in a room with either just themselves or their friends/buddies/ random other people, and asked to pick a few potions to try. They must drink down these questionable coloured potions, and each one causes a different effect for about 10 minutes.

Roll 1d10 to see which effect
They only have to try 2 potions - the lab research agent is waiting on their report on "how they feel", so you will need to rp out the results!

1: Your character grows super tiny! They are only the size of a button. A spider is eyeing you hungrily - it looks very large.
2. Your character starts growing purple spots all over their body. Is this- is this normal?
3. Your character's hair starts growing uncontrollably until it tangles past the floor. Unfortunately this "effect" doesn't wear off after 10 minutes, but there are a pair of scissors nearby to make some impromptu adjustments.
4. Your character now looks like a regular normal Human version of themselves!
5. Your character now looks like a Horseman version of themselves. It's just a glamour, it'll wear off.
6. Your character is now a minipet (pick any). They can't actually talk, unfortunately.
7. Your character is suddenly aged up, to around the general age of the usual professors. This is an appearance thing, it doesn't affect their actual mental state.
8. Your character can now read the minds of everyone in the room (please note, quote your other rpers, and have them rp out "thinking things" that they want your character to mind read if you'd like!) Otherwise, if it's just your character you just hear a voice saying over and over and over "kill me".
9. Your character swaps gender (if not applicable, either pick one, or just reroll).
10. Your pick of any from 1- 9 to inflict on your character!

[Enter Haze]
Haze's tail dragged on the ground for only a moment, as his bare foot touched the ground of the lab his fur immediately perked up. A smile spread across his face "S-so cold". It seemed like quite an odd reaction to feeling an extreme temperature, but the young Kitsune relished in the feeling that the Lab tile brought. His arms hung beside his body, the straps and buckles clinking as he slightly swayed in place waiting for the others who were supposed to follow as he eyed over the curious potions that were placed on display.

Meanwhile the lab assistant observed from the side, watching the Kitsune closely without saying a word. They had a clipboard and pen, the sound of the ink tapping against the paper was the only other sound brought up in the room. Their instructions would soon come once all had arrived.

hitsuzen

poke mattix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:58 pm
Following behind the kitsune, Astra was quick to feel the sudden drop in temperature as well. her fluttering wings beat a little faster to keep her warm. "I hope they don't freeze" She mumbled, then her attention was on the bookshelves and the spiders crawling around. She hovered upwards to admire the intricate webbing, glancing back at Haze and the potions he was looking at. "hmm, I wonder if they got any good recipes?"

Half the reason she had turned up was to find out how such a well known corporation made their potions. And what kind of affects they had. Always good to keep a eye on the competition, and, well, take inspiration from good ideas.

The other reason was the company she was in. One being her boyfriend and the other who she sometimes saw hanging around said boyfriend. Best keep a eye out on him, too.

hitsuzen

Lunar Chi

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:17 pm
"It isn't that cold," said the one of the trio that had the least business judging such a thing, "is it?"

Yuki needed some spare funds, and the suggestion of this job paid too high for him to turn it down. Besides, Astra knew about potions, so surely she'd keep him from drinking anything too risky... Probably.

The ghost spared only a glance toward the lab tech, inwardly wondering just how many people they'd have to supervise in these tests before their shift had completed.

"So how're we deciding what to try? Wanna pick for one another? That could either be funny or awful."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:30 am
The kitsune's eyes narrowed to a smol little fairy that entered. His tail curled around his leg slightly as the tipped fur split off to form a hand. Haze didn't know Astra too well, he only knew she hung around Yuki... and that was always something he became weary about.

"I h-hope they have dangerous ones" the longer he stared at Astra the more of his other self started to come out. Something about her just didn't rub him right, he couldn't quite place his tail on it. Who was she?

His ears rotated and switched around immediately as he finally heard a familiar voice. "Yuuukkkiiii~" he mumbled under his breath. Pulling his scarf over his mouth as his eyes shifted down to the side, and then back over to the ghostly companion.

"Y-you can c-chose one for me if you'd l-like" Haze said as he side stepped closer to the long haired man and away from the fairy. He wanted so badly to reach out and feel those luscious locks.

Chishire

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:00 am
"It is a little" Astra confirmed, moving closer to Yuki whom had just arrived. The temptation to hold his arm and seek warmth was hard to resist, but judging from the look Haze was giving her she probably shouldn't.

So she suddenly grew taller, ( to just shorter then the boils height), and wrapped her arms around Yuki to give him a big hug instead.

"I don't mind either way. Dangerous ones, fun ones, whatever you prefer. " She pulled away, beaming up at him and turning around to give haze a very innocent smile, feeling just a little smug inside. Thats right Haze, she just amped it up and claimed her boil. What chu gonna do about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:54 am
"Like to test your luck, do you?" Yuki asked the kitsune with an amused smirk. If he had any idea why Haze was staring Astra down, he didn't show hint of it. He'd been only a few steps behind, so he never would've thought there was some sort of disagreement that he wouldn't have overheard. "I'd like a task that isn't trying to kill me for once, if it's all the same to you two."

The ghost opened his arms for the fae and returned the hug, putting a kiss to her hair between her antennae before parting again. "Well then, I guess I'll pick one for each of you, and you can each pick one for me. Sound fun?"

With a thoughtful look upon approaching the table holding an array of colorful bottles, vials and beakers. After a few seconds he carefully picked up a potion in each hand and offered to each of them.

"Red for Haze," he said while holding one out to him, "And I chose purple for Astra." Yuki offered the other to her, sincerely hoping that neither were going to cause anything too dreadful... Otherwise he'd probably feel bad for being the one responsible.

Lunar Chi
poke mattix

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Chishire rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Chishire

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:48 pm
[PLACE HOLDER - WIP]  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash