Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Stepping inside the office of Lieutenant Frossa Fyrste, it's hard to believe one was still inside a military base. Once the door was opened, an overpowering sickly sweet smell wafted into the halls; as did the tune of Frossā˜†'s single from Superstar Authority. It played consistently on loop.

The ceiling was overlaid with gaudy mirrored panels. They bounced spots of patterned light around the room, projected from small machines in each corner. Strings of star shaped plastic lanterns hung dangerously low from the ceiling, flashing different colours in rotation. For seemingly no reason there was a sheer pink curtain ruffling two of the far walls, matched with a fuzzy carpet in the center of the block. The walls themselves were barely visible, Frossa taking advantage of their surface area to lather them in both bright military posters and those of herself- a few accompanied by the Queen in a professional photo shoot.

There didn't seem to be a desk anywhere visible; only purple bean bag chairs, piles of stuffed lusi, and low tables with a smorgasbord of sweet treats laid out. In fact, there only appeared to be one pile of paperwork... and two jars of candy rope rested neatly on top. It may have been all the clutter, but her gaudy office felt more compact than the other lieutenant's.

Frossa herself can usually be found lounging atop one of the piles of stuffed toys, either snacking or working on her nails. There was no real indication she was doing any actual work, but she leaps up and eagerly drags anyone in who cracks open her door.

If this is your first time visiting:
"Hey, hey! Come on in!" Frossa practically radiates light as you enter. She's very excited to see you. "What's your name~? I'm Lieutenant Frossa Fyrste, but you probably already knew that, huh?" She bursts out into a fit of giggles, unabashed.

"Wanna join me for a snack? I have lots to choose from...-!" a hand gestures wildly at the sugary feast before shoving you towards one of the beanbag chairs, not giving you much time to respond. "You can always come and chat with me, y'know~. I love hearing stories, and I'm sure there'll be lots of exciting ones coming from space. So please, come indulge me! I'll keep my goodies stocked~." She winks good-naturedly.

If this is your first time visiting, and your troll knows Frossa or wants an interaction:
hit me up with a quote!

OOC:
This office can be accessed if your troll has come from either conveyor.

Quote:
This room is where all team leaders under Frossa Fyrste should report after their mission. Simply post your troll arriving with their verbal or written report, and use the google form link below. If a report is not given in here and in the doc, the entire ship exploration will not be counted for meta rewards!

=>Submit form report.

Rp reply to reports can be done here but is not required for meta rewards.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:51 pm
Oh gog, what was that smell?

From the far end of the hallway, Nucleo made his way over to a particular office door. He didn't bother to knock, as the sound of music from within made him think she wouldn't hear it anyway. Opening the door, the greenblood braced himself for whatever he would find inside. He wasn't disappointed.

"I suppose that's technically filing." He muttered, spotting her doing her nails. Her office looked nothing like one, more like a respiteblock from a music video. The room was so cluttered that he wasn't entirely sure where to stand. Walking carefully so as to avoid stepping on any of her stuffed lusii, the barista attempted to get a little closer so he could comfortably talk over the sound of that blasted song on repeat.

"Anyways, I thought I'd come see how you're doing. It seems you've settled in well, Lieutenant Super Star." He'd been surprised to hear she'd been promoted, which was partially why he'd curiously made a visit. Frossa was the talk of Alternia right now, having won the Superstar competition. Secretly, he worried she'd be too busy to see him for a while, which was the true reason he'd come here. Reporting for duty, she couldn't turn him away.

melona-pan

Doutei

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
"Hey Frossa! Private Tsifer reporting for duty!" Eridia chuckled as she gave a salute to the highblood. "Mission was a successful detonation-- as instructed." She handed the written report in hopes the other would be delighted of her leading abilities.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:16 am
Eridia was happy that the mission was a success. But at what cost? Eridia tried her best to pretend she was alright. Frossa shouldn't be bothered, she had a lot to do.  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Historical & Archived Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items