Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Haunted School (Fyrion and Toki)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:47 pm
The portal to from Halloween opened in an abandoned school, and Fyrion really had nothing better to do than to walk into it. He was surprised at the empty echoing halls and silent corridors. The phoenix walked around, pushing doors open, and looking into the quiet rooms.

He sighed as he looked about, the places where humans came to learn were something like the school they went to, but, the main difference was that when they were done with their school another group came, and their school was open all the time. This empty place was unsettling. He rather felt bad for it.

Fyrion walked into a class and sat down on top of a desk, looking at the way the dust was drifting in the air, the way the light filtered through drawn blinds. "A place of sadness.."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:08 am
"Goodness. I am so tired of all these abandoned places. What is the point of a tourist pass if you cannot go anywhere shiny?"

Her voice echoes through the empty hall. It is more than a little creepy. She does her best to ignore it, and walks quietly along, past the row of empty classro--

Is that a person? Is that one single person waiting alone in an abandoned classroom in an abandoned school exactly like the setting of every human horror movie she has ever watched--

"Oh! Wings. A fellow student! Not a murderer. ...I feel like I have to worry about that more and more these days."

She slams the classroom door wide open (delicacy is not her strong point) and makes a beeline for the only other person in the building. The echoes are not so unsettling, now that there is someone else here.

"Hello, hello! Why, I did not expect to find another student here! Happy Halloween! I have not seen you around before. Are you new as well?"

Steal
HELLOO

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:21 pm
Fyrion nearly jumped out of his skin. Ye gads, a silent place that is suddenly infused with a loud sound, is a terrible thing when you are just contemplating the surroundings. "Holy Jack, you scared me!"

The phoenix spread his wings a little as if to make himself look bigger. The tiny female sure did fill a room. Huge personality small frame. Actually she was kind of cute in a, I want to protect my little sister kind of way. "Yes, I am new. Happy Halloween!" He looked around a wondering if she had a gang of others with her.

Nope just her, again a lot of noise for one little student. "Why in Jack's name would you come here? I don't even know why I came here." He chuckled and slipped off the desk he was sitting on, rubbing the dust off his backside.

He figured he should return to investigating the area. It was an interesting building. "I myself was just wandering around, decided to stop and take in the feel of a human class room. There.. feels like there used to be.. I don't know, something here maybe?" He had no way to put it into words. "Like something happened here, something big."

Toki may or may not understand. He wasn't all sure he did. Maybe someone died in the school? It had to have closed for a reason.

PyroGoth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:04 pm
"Oh dear. My apologies!" Toki says, distracted by the very impressive fire wings. "Those wings are very nice. Do you fly with them?"

Those abs are also very impressive. If she had muscles like that, she'd show them off as well. The wings seem to keep him warm enough to not require a full shirt.

She starts opening desks and peering into shelves, determined to find something of interest. "I have been exploring the human world! Well, as much as we are allowed to. It seems we are limited to abandoned places. It is disappointing--" She leans too closely into a locker and gets a faceful of dust.

"GAH! *Cough* Do excuse me. Yes, perhaps you are right! Perhaps a human student died here. Or many students, even. A massacre? I have seen those in horror movies. Either way, I am very glad indeed that we are invisible to normal humans. I am not particularly interested in coming face-to-face with a human psychopath!"

She abandons the dusty locker and looks over.

"How rude of me! I have forgotten introductions. I am Toki! It is very nice to see another student."

Steal

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:18 pm
Fyrion looked at the smaller student and nodded his head. "Yes, I fly with them, it would be a bit hard without." He spread one then looked at it. "I guess they are nice, I rather like them."

He walked over to the teacher's desk and opened it just in time to notice her in the hall getting a face full of a desk. He walked out to see what she had found other than the dust. "Look there are books there." He reached over her shoulder and pulled down a book and peered at it. "Mathematics?" When he opened it he saw a whole bunch of books.

He cringed and showed Toki the book, this would likely kill me to have to sit around all the time just looking at numbers. He smiled a little. "A psychopath, would not be able to deal with us."

He too had forgotten to introduce himself. "I am Fyrion." He held out his hand, and bowed over to kiss her hand. It was kind of how he had been taught to greet females. Polite, courteous, so long as they permitted it. Then again he wanted to be like everyone else too. It made a conflict in his life. "Yes, it is nice to meet another student."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:39 pm
She squints at the books. Calculations and formulas? Eeergh.

"Uuugh. Study books. I suppose a student cannot escape their responsibilities, even in death. Perhaps we should look in another room! Another more interesting room. Hopefully."

She looks over, a little envious at the wings. Flying is very convenient. (In the event that they do encounter a murderer, she wonders if he can carry one more rather small student in flight.)

"My goodness! How polite! What a gentleman. That is so nice! In my home city, people always keep their distance."

She holds out her hand, not sure if she's getting a handshake.

Steal

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:48 am
Fyrion kissed the back of Toki's hand lightly after returning the books. He then gave a bit of a smile. "I believe there had been a murder here in the past, or at least a suicide. It can happen. He looked about and gestured to a set of double doors. "Shall we proceed then Toki?". The doors led to the gymnasium, and through that to the change rooms and out to a back field. He looked about.

"Pick a door, we have a few choices. Or we can split up and take the doors to what seem to be a boil and ghoul divide. "To use common slang. Or boy and girl if you prefer, which I actually do."

pyrogoth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:14 am
"Oh! Oh my. Your manners are impeccable. So impressive."

She follows him out into the hall, quite glad to leave the cold, dark classroom. Not that the rest of the school is any brighter, but exploring is always a good thing.

"Shall we investigate the changing rooms? Perhaps students have left more items there. Less...class-related items. This is the time of year for festivities, not study!"

She barges into the girls' changing room, motioning for him to follow.

"Why, I prefer the more generic terms as well! What a happy coincidence. Now, let us see what the students have left in here...ohh."

She pulls out a complete uniform set, looking very impressed.

"Why, it's a full human costume! It's in such good condition -- oh, well, there are just a few bloodstains, but putting that aside, it looks hardly used!"

She folds it over her arm.

"Come! Let us check if there's a uniform for you as well. It is only fair!"

Steal

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:36 pm
Fyrion looked at the human costume and nodded. "How weird, yeah looks like just a bit of blood, nothing too bad. Adds a bit of.. style actually." It was weird how he thought, but it was a nice outfit. He nodded to her again and walked into the boys change room, inside a locker was a slightly worn uniform, this one with a rather weird stain down one sleeve. He didn't question it, just lifted it out. "Hmm, seems there is one in here. Why don't we change into them? He gestured to the back of the room where there were showers Toki could change there and he would change out here.

"Just let me know when you are done and we can meet out here, this way we have some privacy. I'd like to try these." He was curious as to how Human clothing felt, he may have to open the back of the shirt for his wings, but his nails could deal with that.

"What do you think?"

PyroGoth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:26 pm
"A splendid idea! Quickly, go change! This is so much more fun that I expected. We should wear these and take a photo!"

Not waiting for a reply, she barges into the girls' changing room, tossing off her coat and wearing the uniform as fast as she can. Ooh. The bloodstains actually add a certain kind of flair to it. This is very entertaining.

"Hmm. Human clothing is a little stiff...perhaps it is because it's a uniform. Or perhaps it's because of the dried blood. Ah well! Questions for another time."

She pokes her head out into the hallway.

"Fyriooon! Did you manage to wear the human clothes?"

Steal
ART IN NEXT POST F YEA

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:30 am
Fyrion nodded. "Why not!" He was actually starting to slide into the excitement of the other student. She was contagious or something but there were worse things to catch than someone's positive outlook. He changed into his new outfit, making sure that it was able to fit right.

Somehow it did fit okay even though the build of the student wasn't the same as him. It was god though and he walked around a moment before calling out that he was indeed changed into the new outfit. He smirked a little and nodded his head. "Yes this is a bit weird though, I think it is weird to have to dress like this, no wonder humans are often upset."

He figured he would be upset if he was forced to wear this all the time. Still he had to admit Toki looked cute in the uniform. "Hey that suits you, it looks good."

PyroGoth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:11 am
"Why, that fits you very well! You certainly are handsome, hmm? It is such a pity we can't bring this back. Imagine being able to dress up as a real human in real human clothes for Halloween."

Toki herds him over to the window.

"It is a little uncomfortable, hmm? Come, stand here! Let us take one quick photo before we get changed."

She holds out the camera. It seems to rattle, and choke, and behave just the slightest bit more strangely than it normally does. Still, she perseveres, and soon enough the photo is complete.

"Oh my. We look quite good, don't we? ...Hmm? The photo is a little...blurry. What a pity. Well, they can't all be winners. Here, take a copy anyway. Happy Halloween!"

User Image

Steal

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:56 am
Fyrion looked at the picture, a bit confused a moment. Did that picture change? Nah, had to be imagining things. He put the picture in his pocket after changing back. Shucks. She was right they can't take the clothing back. "Yeah it would be kind of fun to surprise everyone with the outfits." He sighed and put the clothing back, then spread his wings again. It was hard keeping them back to pull off the whole, human illusion. Kat would get a kick out of it.

He then smiled at Toki. "You are good with those pictures, bet you get all kinds of fun shots. Wanna try and get a picture of the ghost students here?" He gestured to the next area. "They gotta be near here somewhere."

PyroGoth

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff