Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] This Time, Hello (Mahmud + Tzofia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:54 pm
Tzofia was still trying to keep her mind off of the past as much as possible, though the shadow of the space tower made that terribly hard to achieve. She wasn't sure how anyone could bear going inside it now, after what had happened in Civisect, but she was taking solace in the fact that being in the grounds crew apparently meant she probably wouldn't have to. So while she waited for more instructions or for Philip to present her with some new challenge, she watched the trolls instead of that looming possible disaster.

Mostly she was looking for anyone suspicious, but even her slowly growing self-confidence hadn't quite reached the point where most trolls weren't in some way. What did catch her eye, though, was an orangeblood. It didn't take long to remember why he seemed so familiar, either, because he'd made a relatively big first impression on her. They'd never spoken, but he'd been there when she'd worked up the nerve to have a look around the Lightseekers booth.

He hadn't been afraid to ask the kind of questions she'd wanted to ask. She could still remember it clear as day, the way he'd so openly asked about whether the group believed in hurting people. The answer he'd gotten had seemed fair, but she'd never gotten the chance to go back and never seen him again after. And he hadn't been at the Lightseekers briefing either, she knew, so...

"Um," she'd moved towards him before she could entirely second guess herself, before he could disappear into the crowd or, worse, the tower. "Excuse me, um." Not sure quite how to begin, she tried a little smile. "Hello."

Skyli Peep

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:28 pm
        Both moons overhead, the hustle and bustle of common folk and researchers alike, the Space Tower in itself seemed like the center of one tiny universe. And indeed, for some people it must’ave been the center of theirs. Mentally, Mahmud made a note of how totally sick that last line sounded. It was a comfort, for sure, that took his mind off of the fiasco that had been its construction. How he had been mere feet away from a bomb (a deactivated one, no less, but a bomb) as a child and could now witness what it became. For whatever reason that bomb didn’t bother him as much as a teen as it should have. No, the little landmines in his life now were people.

Damn, another sick line. He was on a roll today.

Mahmud must have spent a long time just people watching and observing. By now he should have walked into the tower… so why hadn’t he? Every time he thought about doing so, a little voice in the bottom of his think pan went “mmm, nope. Try again in a bit.” At least for now, before any real work started, Mahmud saw no reason to resist those inner voices and delve inside. There was a little sound nearby, but it could have just been his imagination, right?

Anyways, he sighed and uncrossed his arms, looking to the right at the crowd (that was eye level) and wondered many things, from who he’d see while here to what he’d do. From what he should be doing, to what he could have done… and then that little voice came back.

”Mmm?” Blinking, Mahmud looked down where the voice came from… only to come face-to-face with a tiny, minute thing of a troll. ”Oh…” She was saying hello to him! ”Uh…” First he looked around, as if he was waiting for some lusus to sneak-attack him for talking to her. Then, he crouched down slowly so he was closer to her eye level. ”Yo.” Giving a small smile he waved to her a bit. ”Sorry, I was kinda zoning out… whats going on? You lost?” She did seem kind of lost… ”I’m Mahmud.” On that note, he held his hand out to Tzofia for a shake.

She seemed nice enough… This wasn’t a trap, was it?

kitsuneaura

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:55 pm
Tzofia was beginning to despair that he would never look down and see her. Should she jump? It would be too embarrassing if she jumped. Before she could settle on a solution to the problem, it solved itself, and she determinedly kept her little smile up. His hesitance was another drop of worry that she was bothering him, that he'd rather she wasn't actually talking to him, but then he smiled back and maybe not. She really wished just saying hello to someone hadn't become such a roller coaster.

"I'm Tzofia," she reached out to shake his hand, pleased he'd come down to her level to make it even easier. It would make it harder for him to come after her too, if she needed to run, but that wasn't...She wasn't going to have to. "I'm not lost, I um." If she'd survived being Peachick, she could definitely do this. "I just wanted to talk to you." It just felt so terribly awkward, but she pushed on.

"You don't know me, but I saw you at Bloodfest once. At the Lightseeker's booth? You had a lot of good questions for them." She hoped it wasn't weird to admit she'd been listening. "I was at a meeting not long ago and I noticed you weren't there. Or at least, I didn't see you, and I wondered why." He'd been worried about their views on violence too, she remembered, so if he'd chosen not to join them and it was because of something they'd done against those answers he'd gotten, she needed to know.

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:21 am
        ”Oh!” To say the least, Mahmud was pleasantly surprised by that. Someone who just wanted to talk to him? No crazy rap battles, no interrogations… just a little girl who wanted to talk. Poor thing probably had a question. ”Sure, I don’t mind talking.”

It was only when she mentioned the lightseekers booth though that a flicker of sadness came over him, quickly shooed away by a warm smile again. “Oh uh… well… You see that is…” How did he explain this to a kid without overcomplicating things? ”I…” Sirens got to him? Had to be careful, with his friends all being rebels? What did he say? What did he do?

”I… got scared.”

It was true, albeit a very roundabout way of putting it, but the fact of the matter was he was scared to learn more. ”I enjoyed it but… there’s things in my life… tell me.” Now it was his turn to ask a question, and he shifted a little bit on his feet to make the crouch more comfortable. ”What’s it like with them? What do the lightseekers do? If there’s some top secret stuff I understand, you don’t have to tell me it’s just…” It was only now that Mahmud realized he was talking with his hands again, making grand waving motions to substitute for the mix of feelings he felt right there and then. ”I… I helped people at one point, and it ended in nothing but bad stuff. See?” To emphasize that, Mahmud pointed at all the little nicks and scars that darted his body. ”So I just… I’m scared to get hurt again. Does this make sense?”

kitsuneaura

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff