Tags: Poll, DOOM, Elephant, Guild, Silly 

Reply Poll Guild of DOOM
Happy October 22nd 2017

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ready for Halloween, yet?
  No, are any of us ever really ready for anything?
  Of course, I was ready as of November 1st last year.
  Just give me my poll gold.
View Results

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:27 am
Halloween is fast approaching and I just do not have the desire to decorate this year. I do however wish everyone else a happy Halloween.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:29 pm
I thought people were getting crazier/sluttier on the streets... of course Halloween was on a Tuesday, so people in New York just decided to celebrate whenever they damn well pleased.  

LimeyFish8

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:39 am
Yeah it is kind of funny how people treat the holidays, nowadays. My employers like to move around actual weekend dates so they fall on Mondays or Fridays.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:03 pm
This was one of my most uneventful Halloweens in NYC ever. It was awesome. Also, on a week day. So people dressed as deadpool showed up to my chem class(tripping everywhere) and then left when they realized that they couldn't read the slides. I also learned that super drunk karaokers(there is a karaoke bar down the block from my apt) love my dog, but do not give a s**t a bout me.  

LimeyFish8

LimeyFish8

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:19 pm
As a contrast:
Two Halloweens past:After work I went out to Flatbush, because I was really into this girl. So at 2am I was sitting on the Franklin Ave stop(only white person around), with my zip up skeleton hoody on and every single gang that I knew of at the time(GD,Blood,Crip,ypu got it). Then four NYD units walked down, and internally I ******** freaked out. Of the two on the Flatbush bound track, the first eye raped me. The second saw what happened and just then the 2 showed up. I picked up my 12pack, got on the train and had no issues until the drunk people all spewed out instead of buzzing me in.  
Poll Guild of DOOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games