Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] A Long Time Coming (Chiara - Tevini)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Since she didn't technically sign up for the military, Chiara was not allowed in with all the cool trolls, so, she had to do her scoping elsewhere. Sure, she could just change into someone, take their shape, and poof! But then whomever she approached wouldn't know it was her. It took out all the satisfaction, so she avoided it when she could. Instead she leaned against the wall outside the main building trolls were filling in to sign up to volunteer their time, or become one of the peons in the military.

She leaned against the wall, a bored look on her face, when she spotted something. Really, it was someone, but they looked familiar, and not just one of her pick up lines "familiar". This was a troll she knew, a troll she had feelings about. The blueblood walked over to the troll, admiring her curly ringlets. "Helloooo"," Chiara said, drawing out the word and then pulling one of the girl's ringlets and letting it go, enjoying the bounce. "Long time no see." She continued. She laughed to herself, was this girl really coming out to a military base without any disguise?

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:54 am
Waiting to enter the building, Tevini glanced around nervously while Cerpin was distracted by yet another contact. They'd come here in order to make connections before the actual missions began and it was great to see he'd made several in their time apart. Still, it left her feeling a little anxious to be left alone in this crowd, even just temporarily. The redblood fidgeted with her necklace while trying to calm her thoughts, just for a familiar voice to call to her. Jumping at the sudden touch of her hair, Tevini wondered who thought to be so familiar with her and paled at the sight.

Chiara.

"I, uh..." The blueblood's smile stood the test of time. There was no mistaking those intense eyes and playful glitter. This was the same girl who'd captured her long ago and almost handed her in to the army. Tevini and Cerpin had erased those records hinting suspicious activity of them long ago but... she'd never managed to take care of this final loose thread. And now here they were right in the middle of the military. She had to do something before Chiara took action.

"Let's talk over here." She reached out to grab Chiara's wrist and dragged her further along the building wall, away from the other trolls. Cerpin would hold their place in line, or manage to hop ahead with his friends. Swallowing nervously, she wanted to limit Chiara's ability to use the public eye against her.

"What do you want?" She asked in a hushed angry tone once she'd worked her nerve up.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had taken a second to give the purpleblood Cerpin a rather enticing look, and flip her hair over her shoulder, before she was unceremoniously dragged away. She frowned and glared at the redblood, pulling her wrist back with some force and a glare when Tevini finally released her. Chiara considered slapping the redblood right there. Being so pushy with a highblood was not an okay thing in public. She forcibly calmed herself down.

"Excuse me?" Chiara said, raising an eyebrow. "Is that really the way you want to talk to me?" The blueblood was not smiling. She still had Elidae's actions on her thinkpan, the feelings of being not in control, and it made her want to lash out. She put her weight on one leg and a hand on her hip, before giving Tevini an intimidating look. "The records might not be on the computer system, but that dosnt mean that there were not, other copies." She regained herself, and took a step towards the redblood, her sly smile back. "Funny, tho, that you come out without some silly cover story and persona..." Chiara said, stroking the redblood's cheek.

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:53 am
'I don't really want to talk to you to be honest.' Tevini thought to herself. Chiara's intimidating look worked as the redblood shrunk back a little. She wanted to be strong but wasn't that brave yet, little steps. Wincing as Chiara threatened her with other copies, the redblood's pumpbiscuit beat faster. She needed to find a way to coerce the blueblood into holding back. The problem wasn't finding something the blueblood would want, she was good at taking anything and finding a use for it. The problem was finding something she was willing to give Chiara.

"We've got preparations. We're just not in them yet." The redblood spoke slowly, recoiling from the stroke of her cheek. She flushed in confusion, not understanding Chiara's behavior. Tevini had never been good at showing affection, real or fake.

"What I'm more curious about is why you're here. What're you up to, Chiara?" Tevini asked, steeling her stomach to fight off her nerves. It was hard to talk to the other girl like this, even harder to guess what she was thinking. That was something the two of them had in common, she supposed.

Micillia
figured i'd better start transferring this one from discord!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:37 pm
Chiara saw the fear in Tevini's eyes as she mentioned her secret copies. "Oh don't worry your little red head. Just turning you in would bring me no satisfaction." Chiara said as if that was a reassuring comment. She played with the girl's bouncy locks, enjoying her squirm, before continuing.

"What am i doing here? It's the event of the sweep! How could I afford not to be here?" She smiled. "An event like this brings all the cute little rabbits from their hidey-holes, even when the place is crawling with wolves!"

Chiara tucked one of Tevini's locks of hair out of her face. "Maybe I'm just here to make sure none of my little bunnies get eaten by one of those big scary wolfs." Chiara said lovingly, possessively.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:38 pm
"I-is that so..." Tevini frowned, stepping back slowly with each step closer that Chiara took. The blueblood's words, while teasing with questionable intention, did make some sense. Chiara seemed the type to collect playthings, with those playthings possibly trying to avoid her. Coming to an event like this would guarantee probably running into a few of them. But she'd only ever interacted with Chiara once. Once had really been enough for her. So why was Chiara....

Cerpin.

Tevini's gaze rose back to Chiara's eyes. Why hadn't she realized it before? The two of them had probably been rounding the same circles at past events while she'd gone off to hide from the crowds. She had no idea what they'd said to each other, what deals they'd made. She knew Cerpin had brought Chiara home occasionally, so they'd definitely been getting along. But just what did Cerpin mean to Chiara? And was it something they could use?

"If a bunny needed you... would you answer it?" Gears turned as she plotted the best course from here.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:41 pm
"Yes." Chiara said without any hesitation. Chiara stopped advancing. And looked to the side, over where the crowd of trolls waited in line to check in. Lots and lots of trolls, all with their own little stories and stuff. She thought about it. She was the cat, the fox, the one that scared bunnies. Maybe for some trolls it worked really well, for some trolls it was really fun. Chiara looked at Tevini. Yeah, being the fox here was fun.

"Always," Chiara said after pondering about it, about Tevini, for a while. Pondering if there could be a trust here, ever. Cerpin was indeed one of her bunnies, but Tevini was a bunny that you couldn't turn your back on, unlike so many others. But that didnt mean Chiara would not be there for her or any other bunny. "I may not be what you want,"" Chiara said, looking over her nails. "But we dont always get a choice, do we?"

Doutei

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas