[META PRP] Frontier (Chiara - Trusci)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This whole space thing was hard not to get wrapped up in and excited for. There was commotion everywhere, paperwork flying, information just lying around, ripe for the taking. And that wasn't even touching on all the busy trolls around. It was a little chaotic, to say the least. Trolls were either filling out piles and piles of paperwork to even be allowed to go into space, or milling about waiting for something to happen and for the whole thing to start. Chiara had given Ephias her paperwork, she wasn't paying him for nothing! Actually, she wasn't paying him... even better! So she was free to mingle, roam, and generally enjoy what Chiara enjoyed most; havoc and connections. She slipped easily through the crowd, keeping her eyes open for familiar faces, or at least interesting faces. She was starting something big, something amazing, something that required an extensive network. What better way to network then a place where trolls who both didn't know each other, and could not escape, were being held!

Chiara kept her eyes open, looking at troll after troll, dismissing most of them, when someone caught her eye. She grinned as she closed in on the target. She reached out to put a hand on the girls shoulder. "Hey cutie." She said flirtatiously, teasingly, "You look familiar, have we met before?" It was a bad pick-up line, but to be honest, it didn't matter. She could correct her and then bam, conversation started.

Melancholies

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:40 pm
    Trusci didn't mind physical contact. She didn't even mind it when it was unexpected. She did mind it when the owner of the touch was someone way higherblooded than her though, blue to boot. Still, her smile remained plastered on her face as her mind raced with a number of opportunities. Thing about highbloods; they didn't do anything unless they wanted something, that much was certain.

But, playing the game was better than troll-watching.

"I think I'd remember a face like yours if we did." She replied seamlessly. "You needin' somthin', stranger? Maybe a name?" Wink. Trusci could be the coy little lowblood if she had to be.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara smiled only a little predatorily at the yellowblood. "How about we change that then, hum?" Chiara said, moving closer to the other girl. It was so crowded in here she could try and pass it off as being pushed by the crowd of trolls. Probably. "Chiara Moteku, a pleasure to meet you." She liked the wink the yellowblood gave her, it was always a sign that fun was to be had.

"Yes, ide love your name." She finished, leaving her hand on the other girl's shoulder from when she originally reached out. "Love the jacket by the way, have you tried leather?"

Melancholies

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:46 pm
    Ok, so she was being vaguely hit on by a highblood, that was a little different and kind of unwelcomed. "Trusci Modsat. Please, the pleasure is mine." She actually, honest to god, was not sure how much longer she could keep this up. Oh well, all in the name of journalism or whatever, even though she wasn't trying to get a scoop. It'd be good practice anyway.

She brushed the compliment off, "You know, Chiara, I'm a pretty frank troll. How about you cut to the chase, huh?" She was still smiling though, still unfaltering, "What's a snazzy highblood like you doin' chatting up someone like me? You need something babe?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara gave the troll a sad look. The game was the best part! "Aww come on Trusci, don't take my fun away!" Chiara teased, smile back in place. She sighed and finally removed her hand, slightly disappointed that physical contact didn't upset the other troll.

"Okay, fine." Chiara said, dropping the game for real. "There are obviously a lot of trolls around, and we are essentially volunteering to have our meat bags sent hurling through space for one reason or another." Chiara started, hand on her hip. "I figure its only reasonable to get to know some of the trolls im going to be working with." She shrugged, as if indifferent to the idea of it all. "Sure, for some highbloods its just a game of who can climb the ladder the fastest, for plenty its something to entertain themselves from the monotony of life." Her smile came back, just a bit. "But for some, there is an actual reason for what they do." Her smile grew. "And you look like just that other kind of troll."

Melancholies

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:06 pm
    Well, Chiara hit the nail on the head with that one, Trusci had to admit. Problem was, she still wasn't sure that Chiara didn't fell into her own category of "highbloods trying to climb the ladder fasted", but at least she could appreciate how frank she was.

Trusci offered a shrug in return.

"I gueeessss." She drawled, nonchalantly, "I mean, ain't it most trolls' dream to make it to the stars or whatever? Ain't like that opportunity really comes up without signing your life away to the military." But then she stopped, giggled a little as she shook her head, "But for me? Oh I dunno, I guess I just thought it'd be kinda fun."

Wasn't the whole truth, but it wasn't a lie either.

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara raised an eyebrow at the yellowblood, and then nodded along like she totally believed the girl. "Well i mean, it is going to be fun, right?" She winked and linked arms with the other girl. "Especially since your gonna pair up with me, right?" The blueblood said as if she already knew. Chiara could probably make it happen. A few beetles in the right fronds, a little "meeting" with someone higher up in the ranks, and well, anything could happen. Or in the meantime, she could continue playing games, see if what she had picked up was as interesting as she thought it was.

"So quit being a clam!" Chiara said in a giggly, hopefully lighter voice. She pulled out a flask from some unknown pocket and took a swig. "Or at least share a drink with your partner!" The blueblood said, offering the flask over.

Melancholies

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:42 pm
    Trusci's smile actually twitched, just a little.

"I'm sorry, but what?" Her voice was still a little lighthearted, but her facade had faltered and now she was mentally kicking herself for it. ******** highbloods; they thought they could do whatever the hell they wanted and it irritated her so bad. No, no, get back on track Modsat. "Do you think they'll let us pick our own squads?" Honestly, as volunteer forces, she hadn't been expecting that freedom. Chiara was annoying in that way that every highblood was annoying, but Trusci tried to hold onto the fact that it might pay off... maybe.

She took the flask. Trusci liked to have fun, but she also liked to have a sound mind. Whatever. She took a "sip" of whatever was inside, but her telekinetic power kept the liquid soundly in the bottle and decidedly out of her mouth.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara would call this one a... tough cookie, if she was into using such ridiculously silly sayings. Everyone here was on such edge, it was annoying to say the least. No room for making casual acquaintances or playing games. "Maybe." Chiara responded, shrugging, putting on a more aloof air. Trusci really wasn't lying when she said no to the games. Chiara could see it tho, it was easier to loose as a lowblood. Sure, they didn't have near as much to loose as a highblood, but for some reason lowbloods were pretty intent on keeping what small amount they had.

She grew disinterested with the yellowblood. "I mean, there is always a way to get things just the way you want it." Chiara said, looking away from the yellowblood at out at the sea of trolls. "Just need to talk to the right people, of course."

Melancholies

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:29 am
    Ah, she could smell the disinterest. It was hard, trying to juggle the thin border between making connections with trolls you couldn't stand and saving your own dignity. Maybe she wasn't as good at the game as she thought. Chiara, unfortunate as the cold-hued blood in her veins were, seemed like a good ally despite it. Groan.

Her gaze followed hers into the sea of trolls milling about. She looked back to the flask, then to Chiara again, then to the crowd again.

"That's easy for you to say." Bottom line was, Chiara could talk to the same trolls that Trusci was, but her blood would earn her better answers... most of the time. 98% of the time. That's just how society was. Of course Chiara was used to getting her way. That's how bluebloods were. Was she annoyed it wasn't working with Trusci? The yellowblood pursed her lips. "Sorry, I ain't pulling the 'petty lowblood' card on you, just sayin' you got the home field advantage here. If you want me to team up with you that bad, then what the hell can I say against it?"

Her smile was, decidedly, a lot less amused now. She still held onto the flask.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara gave the yellowblood a slight frown. Yeah, sure, it was all true. She was blue, and this girl was not even close to that, but that didn't actually mean anything. "Really?" She said, a mildly annoyed smile on her face. "Pretty hesitant tho, huh?"

She shifted feet, hand on her hip, "Trusci, do you even know what you want? Cuz i can help a troll with passion," Chiara quirked her head to the side."What i cant help is a bitter lowblood begrudgingly doing as shes told because a highblood said so." She chuckled, her smile warming a little. "I can help you if i know what you want, and let me tell you, i will help." Her eyes turned kind. "You just gotta open up a bit."

The blueblood took a step back. "Not here tho, obviously not here. And, i presume your goals go farther than here." She took out a card. "So lets get to know each other a little better, some other time."

Melancholies

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:23 am
    Trusci's face was still a taught, sarcastic little smile. In her defense, the smarmy grin started to shrink into something less acerbic. It still wasn't anything close to genuine, but Chiara seemed like she was being frank, and Trusci could at least appreciate that in any sort of character, highblood or not.

"A journalist never tells her secrets." Was her enigmatic reply. Of course she had aspirations. Of course she was more than a bitter lowblood who let herself get bossed around. Trusci just had the ability to pick her battles, and this just wasn't one of them. Fruitful connection or not, she'd still have to mull over Chiara's offer for a while longer.

"I'm sure we'll probably meet again." Unfortunate happenstances tended to work that way. But for now... "Smell ya later, Chiara."

It'd definitely be something to think about.

Micillia
fin on my end! ty 4 rp <:

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces