=>[META] Eostre Diazzi's Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This office is fairly organized, with stacks of documents and folders filed neatly in bins and shelves around the block. A few sticky notes are visible on some files. A blue cloth is draped on the desk, and a small vase of pink flowers are on the corner, next to a pen cup. The other corner has a rabbit lusus, curled up and resting on a fancy pillow, one eye open as you enter.

In the center of the room, sitting behind the desk is a blueblood with her military uniform in pristine condition, her gloved hands writing a short note on a steno pad. She looks attentive and amicable, her eyes brightening as she meets yours when you step into the room. Her pin gleams in the soft light of the office and you can see her name on a placard on the desk, in case you didn't know it beforehand, somehow. Eostre Diazzi.

If this is your first time visiting:
"Darling, it's lovely to see you," she says, putting down her pen and gesturing to the chair in front of her. She folds her hands under her chin and smiles. "I really look forward to working together, you know. I have very high standards though, so if you want to impress me - work hard, and show me something good, okay? This spaceship clean up is really important. And I'm still looking for good recruits to help me back planetside, after all..."

She trails off pointedly, before sitting up with a laugh. "Anyway, I'm sure we'll get along swimmingly if you listen to me. Don't disappoint me, now. I don't tolerate that sort of nonsense. Do your job and do it well, especially if you're an actual military recruit and not just a volunteer." She taps the pen on the table. "Okay, so. You know where to find me, and when I'm on the field, I should be easy enough to spot, as I'll be working right alongside you all!"

OOC:
This office can be accessed if your troll has come from both conveyors!
If you'd like to talk with Eostre, please quote purplerosesbeauty.

Quote:
This room is where all team leaders under Eostre Diazzi should report after their mission. Simply post your troll arriving with their verbal or written report, and use the google form link below. If a report is not given in here and in the doc, the entire ship exploration will not be counted for meta rewards!

=>Submit form report.

Rp reply to reports can be done here but is not required for meta rewards.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:44 am
Hemera stepped in with her paperwork. "My first mission. It was a complete success. Further details are in the documentation. Let me know if I need to tweak my methods any in the future. Thank you."  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:15 pm
Mera returned again with more paperwork. "Here are the details of my second mission. We were unable to recover the ship, but we were able to make it to the control room. Further details are included. If you have any critiques about my performance, please let me know."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:20 am
Eostre returned to her office after her mission. Well, time to write up a report.... her mission was a complete success. She looked over the reports from her underling as well.

Hemera was doing well.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:42 am
"Oh. Well this doesn't appear to be Bekuar's office. Oops." Ardais said, leaning on the door and crossing her arms. "Guess I got turned around." She absolutely had not, very clear in her tone and how she looked around the office space so casually.

After a moment taken to scan, she finally commented, "Huh. That's interesting. Your decorating tastes are exactly how I thought they'd be." Eostre's decor pulled no punches, and sat quite happily in her blood color. The military highblood at its finest. But, she had to be careful. Luxara, as much as a part of her wanted to poke and prod at this disaster of a government system, knew she could only get away with so much.

"So, LT. Reclaim any more ships lately? Keeping that perfect record going?"

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:54 am
Eostre looked up at the greenblood in her doorway. "Well, if you're enjoying the decor, why not come in and have a seat, Ardais. No need to be a stranger. I can walk you to the proper office in a moment," she said flippantly, well aware this was no mistake on her part. Part of her wanted to say she was surprised to see the greenblood, but after their interaction on the ship... perhaps there was some intrigue. Something she wanted out of her. She'd find out what.

She pushed her files aside, folding her hands. "My record is perfect, of course. Though I'm sad to say I haven't had the chance to reclaim too many other ships, Ardais. I have another crew lined up, and I plan to head out again soon enough. Why do you ask, darling? Miss me already?" She smiled sweetly at the greenblood.

Gl!tch~

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:02 pm
Luxara was slow to leave the doorway, but after a moment, slipped in ."If you insist." She passed by the seats...and placed herself on the desk a little. The space had been cleared, after all. Yes, it was a little much, but she wanted to test boundaries. Eos didn't seem the type to cull on the spot for such things. If it was too much, well, she could back off. ...Only if she had to.

"Hm." Ardais looked down at Eos. "Guess I just wanted to see how much field work you do. See if you're more of a pencil pusher despite it all." She arched a brow. "Maybe if you get out there more, we could run into each other again. You'd have to stay out of my way, though. With all due respect, LT. I don't want to get culled because a misfire." This, to some degree, was genuine.

"Believe it or not, when I don't have two handsy trolls up in my grill, I'm an amazing shot."

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:55 pm
Eostre watched the greenblood sit on her desk. Such wanton disrespect. and from a non-military troll! She didn't seem afraid of being culled, but Eostre allowed it, looking up at her as she sat. She had some ulterior motive. Eostre kept her face pleasantly neutral, not allowing her anger to show. She could take care of that later.

"I do plenty of field work, darling. I have a sergeant for all the pencil-pushing -- I was reading her reports when you walked in." Eostre tucked her fist under her chin, leaning forward as she looked up at Ardais. Worried about being culled, was she? Curious and curiouser.

"If you're such a good shot, Ardais... why not show me?" A challenge. A threat. A flirtatious comment.

Gl!tch~

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:22 pm
"Hm. Sounds real boring. But I guess military life can't always be pomp and punches... Even if the queen gave you some gloves. Hm?" Danger, danger. Luxara knew she was toeing so close to the line. God, if she was doing something like this in public she would be culled on the spot. Or at least kicked out.

"I'd be more than happy to. Maybe sometime you should get out of this bunny box and join me on the range. You'll like what you see. I guarantee it." She winked down at Eos. "And I bet Her Greatness won't take it too personally if you took a break."

She leaned down a little, tilting her head as she did. "Unless you're talking about something a little more...competitive..."

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:46 pm
Eostre couldn't believe her, talking to a lieutenant that way. One of the queen's favored, an important officer in her own right. The gall, the ******** impudence. If she was on the street and not her office, Eostre would have decked her. She was probably well within her rights to, even here. Instead... she stood, leaning her hands on the desk, to be more eye-level with Ardais.

"Well then, Ardais..." Eostre lifted her snow-white gloved hands, put it around Ardais's neck, to the collar of her space uniform. She straightened the collar, and rested her hands on the greenblood's shoulders. Casual. Eostre hated this person. Her attitude, the way she acted so superior, her dumb mask. She didn't know a goddamn thing, about Eostre or her military career, or anything. "I'd love to join you. I'm not much for shooting, but if you want something a little more... hands on, perhaps I can oblige you."

Gl!tch~

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:17 pm
Hands around her neck, Luxara almost jolted at it. This was it, the highblood was done playing around. Strangle on the spot for all the insult. She inhaled sharply, but didn't move. Because Eostre did not...do that. There was no way in hell the blueblood could be taking this in such stride, really, no genuineness to her words. Which was just fine. If it was still a game, she'd play.

Ardais leaned down more. "And perhaps I'll skip being on fire, change things up for you a little." She was getting so close to Eostre's face. If she wanted, she could breathe on it. Or, if she got even closer...

She pulled her face mask down a little, enough to show a teasing amount of her mouth and the scar over it. Her voice went low. "You have some nice eyes, LT..."

Down the hall, far and away, she could hear bootsteps. Gaining at a steady pace. Not a rush, but fast enough. Coming this way. She slipped off Eostre's desk.

The greenblood sauntered to the door. "Don't be a stranger, yeah?" With a wink, her face mask went back up, and she headed out.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:23 pm
A few moments later, Hemera came in with her most recent report. She looked a little more exhausted than she would like, and she knew it. "Lieutenant." Mera took a breath. "Another successful recovery. A harrowing venture, but it went well nonetheless. Further details are in the report."

She paused, looking over the desk. "Oh, you were reading my past ones. Do you- have any comments for me at this time about my methods?"

purplerosesbeauty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:19 pm
The greenblood tensed under her touch and Eostre wanted to smirk at that. Got her. She was playing up the bravado as much as Eostre was playing at niceness. A faker knows another faker when she sees one, after all. She didn't let that sort of mistake get her again.

"How lovely... You didn't make a pretty bonfire, Ardais. I think I much prefer you like this," she said. The greenblood was so close, her lips almost near hers, and Eostre leaned into it, as though they could almost--

Eostre couldn't help but keep her eyes on the greenblood as she left the room. "Of course. Don't get yourself lost again, darling," she called to her. If she ever saw Ardais again, she was going to hit that greenblood right in her pretty mouth. With her mouth, preferably. If she thought she could tease and prod at Eostre Diazzi like that without consequence, she was sorely mistaken. No one made a fool of her, and they especially didn't treat her like one.

However. She had more important matters now. Her sergeant had come, and Eostre kept her face neutral, as if the moment before hadn't even happened. Gears completely shifted, focused on her underling. "Sergeant! Wonderful, just the person I was hoping to see," she said, pulling the reports back in front of her. "Your methods are fine, I'm actually quite pleased, although... I think I'd like you to come on a mission with me. Is that agreeable?"

She put her hand on her chin and looked at the tealblood. "As well, I'd prefer to hear certain things directly from you. You have powers, written clear as anything in your reports. I'd rather not find out such things in a secondhand manner. No secrets, alright darling?" her voice was gentle, but stern. Of course, that was also information she could have found in her records had she dug a little further, but it was more important Hemera never mentioned it before. Especially when Eostre was trying so hard to build rapport with her. Besides, if there was one secret, there was a dozen more.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:39 pm
Hemera blinked. "I did not consider it secret, or secondhand information. These reports are submitted directly to you for review. I also prefer not to talk to it unless necessary. If you think I am trying to hide that information, I apologize for the confusion."

No secrets... Well. Hm. Mera hid nothing incriminating, but there was plenty she would rather not discuss in a professional setting.

"If there is anything else you wish me to tell you about, please let me know. I suppose I am unsure about what is or isn't trivial enough to bring up." Especially since her powers were on file. How does one even talk about their powers, without it sounding like bragging?

"And you mentioned a mission. Yes. I am available whenever you need me to be. I assume there is a reason for this arrangement?"

purplerosesbeauty

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:51 pm
Eostre returned to her office after her mission some time later. Well, time to write up a report.... her mission was a success. They couldn't retrieve the ship and had to detonate it.

Historical & Archived Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games