[PRP] First Meetings [Golden Wood x Fable]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:21 pm
Golden Wood was lost in the library though she was more lost in the sense of there was too much to look at then unable to find her way out. This was only her second time there and she intended to spend most of the day there finding the books she needed. She seemed almost a ghost with how she softly fluttered through the place from bookshelf to bookshelf. There had barely been another phony there was she made her way about the place.

There were two things she was looking for. First some books on plants since she was hoping to start her own plant nursery. Second some books for her own enjoyment of reading.

Currently she was in a stack looking up and down the shelves. There was a small stack of books on the table nearby that she had collected so far. Just a few books more and she'd have what she needed.

"Hmm." She muttered softly to herself as she contemplated the books in front of her.

Astraea Pandora
<3333

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:31 pm
The sound of the pile of books falling was as loud as an avalanche to Fable as his tail smacked them. Good grief. This getting bigger thing wasn't going as he quite expected.

Only a week ago he could slip through tables and stacks with ease, though he had to use a stool and reach high with his magic for the tallest shelved books. Now it was easy to just reach up and take them and that was nice, but still. He felt huge and unwieldy and he was beginning to suspect his tail had a mind of it's own.

With a small sigh, he put down the couple of books he had in his basket and gathered up the small pile with soft, muted, cornflower colored magic. He flipped one book over to look at the cover.

"How to Populate Your Garden in All Seasons." He read to himself. Hmm...

elvyralani

Astraea Pandora

Crew

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:13 pm
The sound of tumbling books hadn’t gone passed Golden’s ears. It didn’t sound too far away from where she was, in fact it sounded like the other side of the stack she was at. It had also sounded like a well number of books had fallen When she peeked through she could see another phony and books on the ground. She left her small pile of books and made her way to the end of the shelf, around it and looked down the aisle.

What she saw before her was the most majestic stallion she’d ever seen. Golden was used to finding other phony staring at her every so often but had yet to experience it herself. "Oh."

"Do you need some help with those." It was a little silly, offering one with magic help with such a task but the offer stood. "Is that a book on gardening?"

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:50 am
Fable was engrossed in reading the back cover of the gardening book. "Mmhmm.." he said as he finished scanning the words, having mostly registered Golden's voice but not her presence.

"Oh, no, I think I hav..." Fable's eyes left the book cover and he blinked once, then a couple more times. She was a lovely phony, long hair, pretty eyes, and the most delicate little wings. He smiled, gently repiling the books with his unicorn magic except for the gardening one.

"Your name wouldn't happen to be Titania would it..?" he asked, his smile warm and full of a little mischief.

elvyralani

Astraea Pandora

Crew

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:03 pm
For once the fact that another phony took a moment to stare at her completely went passed her as she took a better look at the stallion as he looked her way. Golden smiled back as she watched him put the fallen books back away, unicorn magic did have some great uses.

She'd only heard him speak a little but she was quite sure she could listen to him talk for hours. "Oh, no my name is Golden Wood."

The mare fluttered closer to the stallion and landed softly. "I'm not quite sure who this Titania is."

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:35 pm
"Ohhhh.." Fable seemed to light up inside, as if the flutter had pushed a magic button. "Titania is the Queen of the Fairies. She is said to be beautiful and proud woman, a force of nature. Originally the Queen of Fairies didn't have a name before William Shakespeare..." he prattled on for more than a few minutes about the Queen and her influences on lore, mythology, and even her reach into modern pop culture before he stopped and blushed.

"Sorry, I tend to really go on when I come on a topic I know about." He cleared his throat and smiled sheepishly. "I think what I meant to say, your loveliness had made me think I had run into such a grand, mythical figure right here in this library. What a story it would be, to run into the Queen of all the Fae here in the stacks of this place." He smiled and chuckled. "Though maybe now you regret having run into me now.."

elvyralani

Astraea Pandora

Crew

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:55 pm
It was quite adorable, watching this large and majestic looking stallion ramble on about this fictional queen of fairies. Nor did Golden mind at all, it was all very interesting and his voice was so nice to listen to.

"No need to apologize at all, it would make quite the story. I'm sure even fairies need to look things up every now and again?" She smiled back. "Oh of course not! I was very much enjoying listening to you. What book is that, the one where William Shakespeare named Titania in as I would like to read it later." Such a fae like that would be great to read up about, Fable really did sell interest in that subject. And as luck would have it she was there for both books on gardening and for leisure though the former was forgotten to her at the moment.

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:56 am
"A Midsummer Night's Dream." He looks left, then right, and holds a hoof up in a "hold on" motion before vanishing around a corner. A couple of minuets later, he comes back with a green tome with flourishing gold lettering and holds it out to her.

"So that you don't loose your place here in the stacks. I'm here a lot, so I have the layout fairly well memorized." He looks rather sheepish about that, but smiles.

elvyralani

Astraea Pandora

Crew

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:02 pm
She did as he implied, waited for him to return with the book. The stallion seemed so fascinated in anything related to any sort of book and his knowledge on them was amazing.

When he returned he found her in the spot he had been, looking at "How to Populate Your Garden in All Seasons." "Are you sure you don't work here?" Golden Wood smiled back as she made the jab at him. "Thank you though, you seemed to have helped me to find two books today. I had come here originally to get some information on gardening." She took the book from him and added it to the other one.

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:50 pm
He looked at her a long moment, a completely surprised expression on his face. "Work..here...?" He looked around and put his hoof to his chin thoughtfully. "I'd..never though about that.." He murmured about employment applications to himself.

"Thank you." He picked up her hoof and gave it a gentle shake. "I hadn't even thought about such a thing! Maybe then I can afford a home!"

elvyralani

Astraea Pandora

Crew

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:25 pm
It felt like a pang hit right through her heart. How did a stallion such as this not have a home, a job was one thing but where in phonyland was he even staying. Golden Wood felt horrible for having brought it up but he didn't seem embarrassed by any of it so she tried to stay her emotions.

"You have so much knowledge for books, this seems like a wonderful job for you." She blushed when he had picked up her hoof. "You are quite welcome... Oh, I don't think I ever got your name..."

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:01 pm
"Did I not...?" His eyes widen a little. "I'm sorry!" He sweeps his leg around to his chest and he bows his head to her. "My name is Fable. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Golden Wood."

elvyralani

Astraea Pandora

Crew

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:41 pm
Never had she experienced a greeting such as this and it made her blush. It was such a fitting name for him from his looks to his love of stories.

"Well it is very nice to meet you as well Fable." Golden gathered her books up and smiled. "Thank you for your help, perhaps we can talk about these books the next time?"

Astraea Pandora

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff