Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[September RP Raffle] Echoes in the Deep - Secrets! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:52 pm
Riddles in the Dark

Username: Jackariah Beckett
Who are you entering with? Sapphrion Kanny
Link to the RP you're using: Text, please give a brief description.
Prompt response: Sapph grunted passively as he remembered the day that sprung into his mind at the question. "My doufas of a familiar once knocked into a mare and knocked her precious frog into a fast moving river. I had to go in and retrieve the damn thing before it drowned." He paused, one would almost say his gaze softened if it wasn't so laughable. "And thats how I met my lifemate."

With that, he turned and left.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:40 am
Riddles in the Dark

Username: ABVirus
Who are you entering with? Pavati Osmena
Link to the RP you're using: n/a
Prompt response: "It may not sound like a big deal to you, but getting beached if a horrible endeavor." The speaker was a Seathi mare, with bright orange markings and faded grey eyes. She was propped up against a rocky cliff, but her body was in the ocean. Yet, the most noticeable thing about her was the large shell she possessed. Where a tail may be, though when she'd been speaking of it earlier, having noticed your stares, she claimed she could swim just as well, if not better, as any of her fellow Seathi and some Mers.

"My eyes are up here." She reminded you, catching you staring again. She clicked her tongue and then went on. "Like I was saying, getting beached for an aquatic Soquili is terrifying, but through enough wiggling they can typically get to the water. Yet, with me and my shell, it's typical for my shell to get stuck in the sand and it takes an alarming amount of time for me to get back into the water, no matter my thrashing." Her eyes glazed over as she remembered one particular instance.

"I remember when it happened once, a long while ago-it doesn't happen so often anymore now that I've learned to be careful, you see-anyway, I happened to get stuck and I didn't know what I would do! In the end, I was certain I would dry out, until my wails called the attention of others to help me. How lucky was I to find friendly help, instead of someone who wanted to eat me. At any rate, I was saved and after thanking my rescuer-it was a pawed mare with branches for horns and flowers adorning her all over, very stylish-I went back to the sea, swimming down to the depths to hydrate and rejuvenate my skin. We salt-water dwellers cannot be without salt water for long, it causes horrible results, but luckily I was saved in time and, well, everything's been alright since then." She smiled, pleased at the memory and nodded. "Well, not everything's been alright, but at the very least I haven't been beached recently. I take extra precautions not to get beached. Like now, for instance, I chose a cliff rather than meeting you on a beach. It's in the name, after all. You can get beached on a beach, you know. It's just logic. Also, I tend to stay away from any sort of land during low-tide. I only approach during high-tide, which I'm sure you know already seeing as, well," She gestured with a sweep of one of her front legs, "here we are."

She turned back to you, her eyes shining and she leaned forward.
"But enough about me, let's here about you and your octo-friends. You said you had an orange one that was brighter than me, right? Can I meet them? I've heard such interesting things about octopi!" She chattered on, suddenly infinitely more interested in discussing cephalopods than anything else.

ABVirus

ABVirus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:58 am
Riddles in the Dark

Username: ABVirus.
Who are you entering with? Obelus
Prompt response: The creature that had crawled out of the darkest of pits was the opposite of pleasant. She was unpleasant. To be more specific, she was vile and cruel, she was the entity of all things bad and now you had the foolish notion that speaking down to her was a good idea? Oh honey, you've got a storm coming.

The beast that was named Obelus glared through eyes of green fire, looking properly malicious. Her claws twitched as though imagining herself ripping into your delicate skin and exposing all of your insides to the chill autumn air. She hummed, or maybe growled, in pleasure at the thought. Yet she did not speak for a good long while. It was so long that you were starting to question if she was going to speak at all, when finally she replied.

"I cause peril in the lives of others, I do not find it myself." She growled with a voice like crackling fire. "However, I can sense danger. I may be a beast whom all fear, but that does not mean I cannot harbor..." She paused, thinking on whether she wanted to continue at the risk of compromising her pride and then went on. "caution towards other creatures."

She raised a hoof, silver and red, though the red was not its natural tone, but instead curtsies of a Cerynei mare she'd become acquainted with just a few hours earlier. How fortunate for you that you'd approached her after her lunch hour. She spoke again.
"These hooves may be useful for kicking, but little else. When I give into my feral nature, I cannot control my feral mind and so I never really have the joy of having claws to slice and tear and dismember." She sighed, sounding nearly forlorn. "But there are those similar to my kind who are in control of these assets, whether they be claws of feline, canine, ursine or avian sort."
She remarked, shrugging casually as she rattled off the ones she knew of.
"I've heard rumors that reptilian claws may be joining the mix soon, too, but thanks to my ability to sense danger, I've stayed out of their way successfully enough." She leveled a look at you and growled again. "No not think me fearful or cowardly, I will make you regret it. Instead, think me wise, for I know I am not the greater of two evils and I do my best to stay alive to kill another day." She grinned at you, green flames blazing. "Speaking of killing another...How long did you say you were staying?" She inquired with a voice like honey.

Hoo boy, I'd get out of here while you still can!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:19 am
Riddles in the Dark

Who are you entering with? Osmond
Link to the RP you're using: n/a.
Prompt response: Osmond didn't particularly care for danger, even if he had, through the course of his life, found himself in it more than a pawful of times, as his familiar, Ulfred, liked to say. Well, growl and snap was more like it. Yes, there was fewer things in life, Osmond reflected as he strolled through a mountainside path, that his wolf familiar liked to do more than to scold him for his careless nature.

It wasn't as though Osmond could control himself, really. His hooves always took him where they wanted to go and if that happened to be stumbling into a pit of brambles or down a steep cliff side, than so be it, who was he to tell them to go somewhere else?

Similarly, he found himself listening very eagerly to the advice of others. He once met a mare who wore a black bear's pelt on her back and face and who sported unusual green eyes that had a remarkable likeness to fire! She was so exotic that Osmond insisted they talk for hours and talk they did, though he had to admit that she was rather forceful in some of her conversation pieces. And goodness, she had a fascination for the macabre! He was ever-so-displeased when Ulfred got involved. His dear friend had worked himself into such a tizzy he was frothing at the mouth-one would have mistaken him for rabid. He snarled and bit at the firey (literally) bear-mare and she hustled off, snarling something about how she didn't realize her pet had a guard dog and how Osmond was likely as diseased as his mutt. Apparently someone had actually mistaken Ulfred for rabid!

Ulfred, the poor hysterical fellow, bumbled on about how much danger Osmond had gotten himself into. By the way he was carrying on, he was acting as though Osmond had nearly gotten himself killed, but Osmond was certain that wasn't the case. Ulfred even went so far as to snap that Osmond couldn't develop a sense of danger even if it took the form of a worm burying itself into his head.

"I was just having a conversation with her, Red. You needn't be so weary of everyone." Osmond had told his familiar, who had collapsed into a shaky mess upon hearing those words and refused to move for days until Osmond apologized (though he still didn't quite know why he was apologizing.)

In the end, Ulfred forgave him, though Angeni only knew what for and stuck by Osmond's side constantly after that. The wolf used to go off on his own, but not after that, no Sir, not one bit. Instead, Ulfred was constantly at Osmond's side, never straying more than a couple of yards ahead, before the wolf circled back to the vanner stallion again. So, from the end of it, everything worked out. Ulfred was more relaxed with staying with Osmond for longer periods of time and Osmond got his familiar around him more, giving him a consistent if not constant companion to talk to. So, in a way, though Ulfred would deny it vehemently if it was brought up, it was even better that Osmond decided to strike up a conversation with that unusual mare.

ABVirus

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:33 am
Riddles in the Dark

Username: Kara Asumie
Who are you entering with? Ren'ai Keri
Link to the RP you're using:
Prompt response: When Ren'ai Keri was a little filly out and about with her adoptive father to see a friend of his. She wandered away from the two stallions and went into the woods nearby to play. After a few moments of playing she noticed that where there were birds singing that has stopped. No bugs making music either. So Ren'ai stops in her tracks as she listens to her surroundings but the sounds of nature are no longer and she has been told that when that happened one needed to get out of the area for danger was near. But one needed to get out without making a sound or at least hiding their self until the sounds returned. Being a filly it made her wanna run and hide but she needed to play this smart. After all there are truly evil things out in the world like walkers, kalonas, bears, and more so depending on what it was there is a plan of action. Walkers love the thrill and chase. So she needed to think this over. Without a sound she crawls into a hollowed out log to think. This way she is hidden for the mean time and can think this out a bit before fully acting on something ran by fear. For a filly she is wise because this is something that her adoptive father drilled into her over and over again.

He had made a point that she was his treasure and that no matter what she needed to be protected and watched over. So she can't let something bad happen to herself. She is his only family at the moment. Taking a deep breath and slowly letting it out as she listens to the woods to see if sound is coming back around her. Sadly there isn't a sound yet. No birds or bugs. Even the winds are calm and still. This sent a shiver down her spine as she swallows hard and with that she knows that is it now s she holds it in this time. Closing her eyes tight after seeing a straight path that would take her back to her adoptive father and his friend. So she bolts out of the hollowed out log and with closed eyes she runs fast too scared to open her eyes as she then bumps into something and falls backwards slowly opening her eyes to see what was in her way. Seeing it was a clear path before she started running. But to her surprise it was her father and his friend looking down at her. She had made it outta the woods and back to the two stallions which made her feel safe and sound as she starts to hear the birds coming back to the area and the breeze starts up once more. Whatever it was, the danger passed.

WC :: 475

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:18 am
Riddles in the Dark

Who are you entering with? Amaranta
Prompt response: When you first come upon her, you only see swirling feathers, so vivid and red that she could be a sunset upon the ground, or a whirlwind of autumn leaves. Yet, upon closer inspection, you find that she is a Soquili, even though her wings are very large and she has tiny claws in place of hooves like the many you observe in these lands. She is agile and quick and has a sense of purpose in every which way she moves.

When she moves, she seems to both strike the air and caress it and it is altogether a moving performance. When she senses your presence, she slowly stills, lowering her wings and folding them against her flanks, with her primary feathers trailing on the ground like a long crimson train of a dress. Even in stillness she is beautiful. She tilted her head slightly to one side, eyeing you suspiciously as you begin to ask your questions and then she clicks her tongue.
"Dahling, I am a rare bird, you think I have not known danger before? Well, I have, it is true. Despite my usual ability to sense danger-tis a bird's first instinct, you know-I have limitations." She shook her head mournfully and sighed. "I get so caught up in my dancing, Dahling, that I become deaf and blind to the things around me. I cannot process anything and it has, in the past, left me open for attack." She smiled a little. "Perhaps I ought to get a familiar, no? I have heard of such creatures before. Perhaps a nice volf or a condur or protect me while I dance, hm?"

"But you want to hear about when I've actually been ensnared, correct?" She thought for a moment. "I once danced off a cliff." She remarked. "I was so caught up in twirls and spirals that I spiraled right over the edge." She smiled a little. "I got poked and prodded all the way down until I landed rather ungracefully," She gave a tragic sigh. "Sprained my wings and couldn't dance for months! It was truly tragic, you see?" She thrust a wing forward dramatically and then spun around in place. "Dancing is my life, Dahling. I cannot stand to be without it and it is very, very difficult to not have my wings to dance with." She sighed and then her head snapped up and she grinned.

"But now, as you can see, I am well and I do good to make sure that I am always keeping an ear out for danger. It does not always work, no, but I am learning and in turn, perhaps I can pass on the sentiment of always looking where you're turning, before you make the turn." She chuckled at this and then shook her feathers at you in a shooing motion. "Now you must go, Dahling, I have more choreography to do and I don't want you stealing my grand ideas as your own. No, not one bit. Go and come back later, then, I shall perform for you again? Yas? Good. Now, be off!"

ABVirus

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:35 am
Riddles in the Dark

Username: Mewsings of An Angel
Who are you entering with? Maldito Noche "Malice"
Link to the RP you're using: N/A
Prompt response:

He could feel it - it was a weight crushing down on him. And yet... it wasn't even a visible thing. His mind was his worst enemy. It threatened to consume him and fill him full of dark loathing. Mind you, he already felt the loathing. Self-loathing. He was a monster after all. He saw the fear and condemning expressions his very presence caused. And he hated it. He was burdened by it, and it was a manacle that he had not the power to free himself from. He had yet to meet a creature who could talk sense about his nature.

And so he allowed the burden to fill his mind. Worthless monster... It echoed within him. Demon. He held in a soft sound of sadness that threatened to issue from his mutated mouth. You are what mothers warn their foals to avoid.... you'll never know a foal's love. That hurt. He loved foals, though he would not show it outwardly. Let it consume you... at least shadows can hold comfort. No one will see you. He closed his golden eyes and let out a dismal sigh before plodding along the worn dirt pathway, the dark night swallowing him. In the distance an owl hooted softly and he turned toward the noise. At least night creatures did not judge him...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:40 am
Riddles in the Dark

Username: Moxxiie
Who are you entering with? Brayden and Tybolt
Link to the RP you're using:
Prompt response:
Tybolt had gotten himself tangled in some vines as he was scurrying along some tree branches, trying to find somewhere to hide. There was a mountain lion stalking him and his instinct kicked in to start running. As he was looking back over his shoulder, he had jumped right into a bunch of vines hanging over the branch he was running on. He got hit front paws tangled in them. As he struggled to get free, he heard the predator getting closer and the limbs above him shook with it's weight. From below him he heard a voice call out, "You look a little stuck." He paused in his struggle to look down. A colorful stallion stood below him chuckling. Tybolt squeaked with fear, "Help! The lion is going to get me!" Brayden's amusement turned to concern for the little creature. "Don't worry, I'll help you get down." Brayden looked around for something he could do to help. There was a long stick lying nearby. He grabbed it with his mouth and reached it up into the tree. "Ghwbbb nnnn." he mumbled between clenched teeth. Tybolt couldn't quite reach the stick, so he stretched himself as far forward as he could. The lion crept closer, growling as he had the ferret in his sights. Tybolt's fear surged and he pushed as hard as he could with his back legs and was able to reach the stick. "Ok, I got it!" he yelled to the stallion. Brayden then pulled the stick as hard as he could, bringing the ferret with it. As soon as Tybolt felt the vines snap, he jumped down to the ground and scurried under the stallion. "Thanks buddy," he squeaked again peeking up into the tree. The lion growled angrily that his meal had gotten away, and sulked back into the tree watching with an angry glare. Tybolt decided he was going to stick close to the stallion after that.

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:40 pm
Riddles in the Dark

Username: HoneyTeaTree
Who are you entering with? Nyasper
Link to the RP you're using: Remember the Boat Times Nyasper's travels with her brother result in a shipwreck and separation. Luckily for her, Ume happens upon her and tends to her.
Prompt response: N/A

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:56 pm
Riddles in the Dark

Username: Blue_Sparkle27
Who are you entering with? Sir Yukio Beck Legend Misae
Prompt response: It hadn't rained enough in the area, yet, it wasn't something Yukio Beck noticed because he was far too excited to finally see Sleet after they went their separate ways so they could grow stronger as individuals. So once Yukio Beck was ready to team up with his non-blood Brother he had no idea that when it started to rain that the soil wouldn't be able to adsorb all of the water so it would have to go somewhere. It wasn't too long after it started raining that he had noticed someone on the other side of the stream calming watching him as if she had been waiting to see him which could only mean she had meet Sleet. Before he realized what he was doing he had gotten halfway through the stream before a sound like thunder filled the air and without looking at what was coming for him Yukio Beck begins to beat his wings to try getting him away from the danger rushing towards him. As his hind hooves finally leave the water the flood water hits his hind legs high enough which startles him and causes him enough pain to knock him off balance enough for his right wing to get caught up in the rushing water. It yanks his wing hard enough to badly injure the muscles in his right wing, though, not badly enough so that he won't be able to fly once his wing is has had enough time to properly heal. Of course, as the rushing water turns him head over hooves while rushing his downstream he wonders when or even if he'll be able to get to the surface of the stream in time to get a breath of fresh air. Little does he know that the white and light green mare he saw on the other side is flying overhead ready and waiting for when he's able to reach the surface. As Yukio Beck struggles to gain control of the direction he's going in he also does his best to get closer to the surface knowing full well that he can only hold his breath for so long before things get worse. While he gets closer and closer to the surface he's unsure about seeing the mare flying above him because by now he only has anywhere from one minute to a few seconds before he needs to breathe again. So once he does get close enough while his mane quickly reaches up to tightly, yet, gently wrap around her tail and hind legs of the mare. Seeing as his mane doesn't need to breath it's able to help Yukio Beck when he can't help himself and or someone isn't around that is able to help him or able to get close enough to help him. As the mare flies higher she's able to pull at least his head out of the water as he gasps for breath and as he concerns himself with breathing his mane concerns itself with holding on as she does her best to use the water to her advantage. By flying at an angle while in the basic direction of the rushing water she's able to get Yukio Beck closer and closer to the other side of the stream as his breathing begins to gradually slow down. Even once Yukio Beck is able to place his hooves on land his mane desperately clings to her tail and hind legs as she continues to pull him to lead him as far away from the rushing water as she possibly can. The last thing his mane and the mare want is for something else water related to happen to him seeing as his hind legs were injured enough to cause him to awkwardly limp. While his right wing is stretched out beside him seeing as it hurts him too much to tuck it in at the moment. Yet, the thing that catches her attention the most as she watches where she's flying is that he's shivering so much from the cold water and what just happened that the vibrations almost throw her off balance. Once they are far enough away she slows to a stop which is when his mane lets go so that she can fly around him so she can land on his left side to help him to lay down at enough of an angle. Now that he's safe she does her best to keep as much of his weight off of his hind legs while the best she can do for his wing is tuck it up next to him with the help of her two right wings. At least if his wing is tucked in it should be easier for Sleet to wrap it up once she is able to call out for him. Until then she moves Yukio Beck's head onto her back before laying her head on his as she worries about how high the water will get, though, she feels like if the water got high enough his mane would be awake to alert her of the danger. So until anything else happens she follows Yukio Beck's lead and falls into a deep sleep knowing that no matter what does or doesn't happen she will be prepared to help him.

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:39 am
Riddles in the Dark

Username: Calixita
Who are you entering with? Amaterasu
Prompt response: Amaterasu was no stranger to the dangers that lurked in the lands of Kawani and beyond -- but she would never be able to reach the depths of the ocean like her grandson, grandson-in-law, and (by the Gods) great-granddaughter could. It made her wish she could sprout gills and fins like Nuregami, and she found herself making offerings to said deity more and more often these days, hoping for just that -- though she knew, deep down, that kind of power was out of reach. At the very least, she wanted a peace of mind that the rumors were just that, and nothing more. Ikigai refused to tread into the deeper parts of the ocean these days, preferring lakes and the shallows to keep her kelpie body from drying out. Aizuri-e and Coviello and were the only two braving the depths to bring back news; the creatures of the sea were uneasy and skittish. They could feel it like a physical thing, as though the very ocean itself were trembling.

While Amaterasu couldn't know the ocean, she had seen well enough the strangeness that had settled on land, too. She had never seen such torrential rains for as long as she'd known these lands. Flooding was rampant, and many herds called for their help to save what -- and who -- they could from all the damage. Natural disasters weren't exactly an area of their expertise, but Amaterasu's herd has worked tirelessly these past several months to give aid to anyone they could. She couldn't help but wonder why the weather has been so tempestuous -- was it a sign of something bigger to come? Were the Gods angry -- or were they trying to warn them of a coming danger? Something worse? Amaterasu had heard stories of tsunamis and earthquakes from her father, but had never experienced such disasters herself. She hoped she wasn't about to soon. There was no fighting the weather; one could only make preparations and hope.

Amaterasu shivered. The rain was starting again, droplets landing on her shoulders, dampening her fur, but still she waited for her offspring to return from their latest trip into the ocean. They couldn't rule out that whatever this coming danger was -- if indeed it was anything at all -- could be something more than just the unusual weather. In the mean time, it was all they could do to ease the fears of water-bound Soquili, and encourage everyone to stay close to their families and loved ones. Amaterasu only wished she could do the same, but having at least a few eyes and ears in the water would have to be enough for now. With any luck, they'd make some new friends, allies -- or, even better, new recruits willing to aid their cause.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:29 pm
Riddles in the Dark

Username: Rein_Carnation
Who are you entering with? Iset
Link to the RP you're using: RP is older so prompt is a short summary.
Prompt response: Iset's life had never been the same since her immediate relocation from the Prince leaving fate to chance sold in the joyous greed of two-legged thieves. Thankfully her unique presentation in beauty and knowledge saved her from a fate she'd most certainly like to shut out in her defense. When hope was all but forsaken she joined up with Irisi a wise owl that led her to the safety of a new land away from the thieves clutches.

Upon reaching an island were thieves docked Iset escaped with Irisi into an unknown paradise meeting others on vacation. Once the captors realized she was gone, they gave chase igniting Iset's fears to be a prisoner once again. Luckily, a friendly mer helped them escape to the safety of freedom. Those memories were scars for life but the Pharoah's future Queen never gave up hope finding him among lost wishes and despair.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:00 pm
Riddles in the Dark

Username: Kaya Wolf Moon
Who are you entering with? Hoshikage
Prompt response: "I may be young. Younger than most would consider me to be perhaps. Yet I have grown up with the knowledge that danger is all around. It can strike anyone, at any moment, regardless of age. Being a Guardian for my herd, there is a vast array of stories that I could tell. Stories involving fights to protect our land and its members, stories regarding funny moments even. However, if asked to choose which is my favorite, it would perhaps be the tale of how my younger brother came to be in our family. I do not wish to go into great detail on it at this time. But know that my brother could have very well been killed. His basket left to sway in the tops of the trees, exposed to the treacherous wind and perilous dangers, by some individual unknown. Through a stroke of excellent timing, myself and my bonded happened upon the scene, managing- with some stressful maneuvering- to rescue his wicker abode before disaster struck. Once safely to the ground, I made haste to my parents' teepee so that we might assess the little one once he made his way fully into the world. The rest, you might say, is history from there."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:03 pm
Riddles in the Dark

Username: Rein_Carnation
Who are you entering with? Aiden
Link to the RP you're using: N/a
Prompt response: Rumors. They circulated within the deep like jellyfish tentacles ever-reaching endlessly. The others they carried gazes of uncertainty as tremors escaped in belches vibrating the sandy depths. He pondered speaking things to his companion but Aiden decided against it. Amarintine's joy of exploring couldn't be extinguished nor scuffed by a dolphin's worriment. Instead, he took it upon his own accord to investigate these potential rumors that were mirrored on the surface by concerned wolves who shared their songs of worriment in long echoing howls. Swimming upward breaking the ruptured waves he scanned the world around him, the beaches off further right. Listening closely he acknowledged the mournful warning of the wolves whilst he turned his attention to two octopi shivering in fear. "I hear it too so you're not alone friends. I wanted to confirm the rumors for sure which the wolves definitely have offered. I fear something great is coming yet I can't bother my companion to damper her happiness". He spoke looking up at the Northern sky as the ocean shook in a minor key, "Perhaps if we all of the depths and land join together things can come to a positive lead".

Moving uncertain he gazed out over the ocean once more, "I'll be back with others. I'll call you when I have been successful".

With a toss of his head, he chattered aloud to the octopi then dived inward to the ocean seeking others to seek the cause. It seemed quite sporadic in the quakes but his dorsal fin spoke in a louder language as it radiated through his entire body swimming downward to seek the others in his quest.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kettyn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:43 pm
Riddles in the Dark

Username: Kettyn
Who are you entering with? Sagitta
Link to the RP you're using: --
Prompt response: "It's a well known fact that to come across a skinwalker is to court danger. We are unpredictable, violent, we cannot be trusted."

Sagitta stands eyeing the ground below the incline that he stands upon. His gaze is sharp as he waits for the clouds to reveal the full moon. It may not be necessary to hunt this way, visually, but he enjoys seeing the fear in his prey's eyes before that final strike is made.

"I bring danger to anyone who dares to look at me the wrong way. I hunt those that offend me down and end their existence with a song in my heart as I do so,"

Finally the moment he was waiting for. The moonlight washes the plateau that stretches out before him in a strong white light. Such an intense light picks out slumbering forms below and Sagitta gives a crooked smile as he launches into the air.

"Best idea is to not cross me at all ... or maybe you'll find yourself in harm's way."

A shrieking, chilling cry is emitted from his throat as he begins his newest hunt to satiate the hungry beast clawing at his insides.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff