=>[META] Lightseekers Briefing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:44 am
“Fantastic.” Panili dipped her head in a bow of thanks. She pulled her hands out of her sleeves and, in classic Panili fashion, clasped them over Nictor’s. She beamed up at him. “No hurry at all - any tips are so appreciated. Thank you for your kindness!”

She laughed, a light titter. “Please don’t worry about the pollen. I’m sure I smell like mothballs from Shmothma. Trolls are a fascinating species with their lusus-given quirks. I… Wouldn’t have it any other way. Achoo!” She sneezed again into her sleeve, pulling her arm back, and laughed again - more heartily this time.

--

Loulah was in conversation, but noticed Garand making an entrance. When he waved, there was a glimmer of a smile on her otherwise focused expression. She lifted her prosthetic arm slightly in recognition and nodded her head.

KitsuneAura

Taki-di

Everyone: Panili will give her briefing tonight! If you haven't entered you're welcome to do so after, or feel free to make your intro post implying that your troll has already entered the settlement so we don't have trolls missing out on the critical information. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:01 am
Calida's step as she walked in was as dignified and confident as the steps of a child who knew what she was doing and where she was going. She had a box of cookies she made to present to her hostess and the crew. There might not have been enough for everyone, but she wanted to test a new recipe using natural ingredients she'd grown herself. Mami chirped and sung as she followed behind her young troll, a larger container containing a bunch of cupcake boxes hung from the bird's neck.

"Excuse me, I brought these.... for later though?" she gave a big smile that made her large canines seem only just a little smaller. "I used some things from what I learned so far! So I wanted to show off my hard work," The young greenblood couldn't hide her excitement in any way and opened the box to reveal different types of cookies and a lot of them, neatly packed into rows. "Anyway, where can I put them?"

Sypon

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:50 pm
“Oh, wonderful!” exclaimed Panili. She turned and nodded to her companions and then, not wanting to leave the immediate conversation, gestured to one of the crew members. “They look delicious. Here, umm…”

The troll who wandered over at her beckon was Shenso, the toothsome ship navigator. He offered Calida a wave and swept into a hand gesture pointing towards a snack table. “M’m,” he remarked.

As he made his way over to the table, Shenso looked down at the offering of goods Calida had supplied. “Mmm. Mm?” He pointed to the box and then pointed to himself in inquiry. A faint smile had settled under his cage of teeth.

saihen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:32 pm
Nictor found himself again a little off guard at just how friendly the kid seemed. Part of him, the part that he was trying to make quieter and quieter each day, suggested it was a trick or ruse. But much stronger than that was the knowledge that Hemera and Kolako suggested he come here. They are friends and would not put him into harm's way, he was pretty sure. And this kid, someone so cheerful, helped set it all up.

"Y-yeah, I uh, a-a-another n----ight I c-could come uh, w-work on a plan?" He said, a little wide eyed. Was that too forward, assuming he'd be involved? Did he even want to be that involved? Panili had asked for advice, sure, but not for his assistance. Well the plan didn't have to involve him if they didn't want it to but he wasn't adverse to offering help. Another night, he could worry about that another night, for now he was here among trolls eating food and chattering and more were coming in.

Not a good time to space out.

but he really wasn't sure what to do with the conversation from there. He was working on getitng better at "small talk," but he wasn't exactly there yet and he didn't want to upset anyone by shuffling away.

"M-most trolls a-aren't s-so uh, h-happy about th---e pollen," Nictor commented, wondering if it was too awkward to point out, wondering if he really wanted to keep up the conversation. Too late now though, but the reaction was nice. Kolako never minded the pollen either. He actually wasn't sure if Hemera had any thoughts on it, but she'd never said anything so, at least he could hope she wasn't thinking poor thoughts of it.

Nictor rocked a little on his feet and glanced at Hemera. Was it, hmm, he'd kinda cut into her conversation with Panili. And she looked to be well but maybe it would be good to ask? Was it presumptuous to think she was good since she had invited him at all?

"Uhm, uh, s-so how are y-you?"

Nictor pressed his lips together and clutched a little more tightly at his arms. He was trying but he just felt a little scattered with this many trolls about.

Sypon

Gl!tch~

Taki-di

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:45 pm
Wallas felt a bit ill at ease when more and more trolls began to filter in. It was odd, but even after performing for as big an audience as he had, clusters of trolls still made him a bit nervous. There seemed to be a decent distribution of blood colors in the group as far as he was concerned, and he wanted to know more about what kind of people signed up for this sort of thing. Actually, he wanted to know more about the kind of troll who spearheaded this sort of operation. Cautiously, he made his way over to Panili with his plate in tow, at which point he realized that he hadn't adequately prepared a question. "Um, excuse me," he said, pausing as he searched through his mind for a question. Finally, he hit on one. "This might seem kind of sudden, but what do you think about the crowd here? Somehow, you've managed to grab a lot of different people. Just wondering." It wasn't a quick or easy question, but he thought it was a decent one.

Sypon

---

Once Dairah settled on a spot for her goody basket, she let out a sigh and gazed at the rest of the assembled trolls. There was a good crowd gathering now; whoever put this together had good invitation-writing skills. Her gaze settled on a greenblood troll handing off treats. It seemed that another troll was handing off treats that'd get lost in the crowd. Somehow, however, she had a feeling that this troll's offerings wouldn't be lost. Maybe. Just an odd hunch. In any case, she spotted an opportunity to commiserate over contributing to a pre-existing heap of goodies (in a way), and she sidled over to that greenblood. "You brought stuff too, huh? I couldn't believe they had so much stuff here already."

saihen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:46 pm
Sypon

Sami-Fire

Calida wasn't entirely sure what the older troll had been saying, but the motions seemed self explanatory enough. Put the treats on the table. So she did so, with a very cheerful smile plastered on her round.

The next motion and grunts were not... super easy to understand and she looked at Shenso a little confused. "Do... you want a cookie?" she gestured to the box. "Would you be able to eat it?" She wondered allowed as she looked at his teeth.

Her attention was then drawn to a bronzblooded troll. Calida smiled broadly."Oh, yes! I was surprised too, but I guess It shouldn't be! They are all about self-reliance here, I think! So, if there is a thriving garden then it's understandable, I mostly just wanted to show off because I learned things from here...."  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:32 pm
Shenso smiled and pointed at himself again as Calida’s expression shifted to confusion. When she asked him - ‘do you want a cookie?’ he gave her a cheery nod.

His expression quickly faded as she commented on his teeth. Shenso’s entire face turned bright red, his eyes cast down and to the left before returning with less sparkle than before. He shuffled away.

--

The buzz of conversation was getting to Panili, whose mental faculties began to blur and overlap dialogue threads of past, future and present. She squinted, her eyes fully closing, and let out a deep breath. Steady, steady. Panili relaxed her eyelids, still seeing only darkness and turned to the newcomer who had appeared next to her.

“Yes! Mm…” She thought for a moment, mulling over her response. “I think it’s really remarkable that we have so many unique kinds - at one point I would have pegged trollkind to be very one-sided in their interests, but it’s so inspiring to see so many come together in one place. I’m a little overwhelmed!” She giggled.

“I’m not worried about the commitment levels of the lovely crowd we have here,” she commented. The remark was a bit more direct, to cut off a sort of implied insinuation that Wallas may have given. “Just the fact that they’ve volunteered their time to join us is enough for me, and even more lovely if they’d like to help out further! I’ll be getting to that in just a moment, actually--”

Panili blinked, her eyes opening and focusing on Rouxez, who was tapping on her wrist in a symbolic fashion. She nodded her head. “With that, ah, please excuse me!”

saihen

Sami-Fire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:25 pm
Selune

Selune had been partaking of a cookie herself, while she hid in the corner and watched things unfold. She frowned as the redblood kid who questioned the crowd, but smiled right after at Panili's answer. She had seen Panili around, but hadn't been able to talk to the orangeblood. Selune felt a glow of admiration for the orangeblooded child, she was so good at keeping the peace and being diplomatic. It impressed Selune. Still, Selune found the lack of trust odd... Was the redblood boy really worried? Or was he just cynical? It confused the greenblood and she tried not to wiggle her wings as she had hidden them under a cloak.

Then a greenblood child did something that made Selune's bloodpumper stop in place. She had heard about the "outside world" where blood color mattered most, and a mere child could demean an adult just based on rank, but to think she had seen it herself was something else. Selune felt herself flush, somewhat in anger at the greenblooded child, and somewhat out of sympathy for the redblooded adult. She waited for him to move away from the others before she approached him, a cookie on each hand. "Here..." She said timidly, passing him the cookie but not really sure what else to say. "I.. i, um i like your work, you know, being part of the space crew and all..." She trailed off, then retreated back to her corner, not sure what to do next.

Sypon

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:40 pm
Panili made her way to the center of the room, where she held up both of her arms. She did a slow half-spin before clearing her throat, urging herself to speak above the crowd. “Excuse me! Hello!” She announced.

As attention funneled to her, Panili’s mouth wobbled into a half-smile. She should be used to public speaking by now, but trolls of all shapes and sizes had their sightstalks on her now. Even the trolls she’d grown up around were more mature looking; having to look up at her audience was intimidating enough. Sensing her trepidation, Malory stepped forward.

“Attention, everyone! Here, sweetpea, let me get you a little boost.” She procured a heavy wooden chair and lifted Panili up onto it. The flushing orangeblood cleared her throat once again, nodded to the second-in-command, and giggled sheepishly.

“Ah, okay! Hello again everyone. First of all, it’s so wonderful to see familiar faces - but even moreso to see new ones! If you’re joining us for the first time, welcome. I’m honored to be standing here, um, on this chair, ready to bring Alternia into a new chapter!”

She settled into the cadence of her speech. Panili folded her hands in her sleeves. “As you all know, historically Alternia has been known for its rapid technological advancement. For most of us here,” she swept over the crowd, “this is something that we’ve both been privy to and have merely heard about. Since the Vast Glub, Alternia as a planet has been stunted. Trollkind is a smaller populated species, taking up only a tiny chunk of the planet, and in our lifetimes we have not seen the wonders of space. Well -- most of us.”

With a gesture to the crew of the fallen ship, Panili bowed her head. Malory spoke up.

“When I grew up, the world was small - and the universe was huge. The population made it hard to stand out, to make a difference. We’ve all had massive losses. Myself and the crew only have each other left. But y’all have eachother, sweet things. You’re standin’ at a place where you’ve got an opportunity to change Alternia to what you want it to be. How we go into space, how we get where we’re goin’ and then some. The Empress may still bleed tyrian, and we may still be driven, driven, driven by the stuff in our veins too. But heck, kiddos, there’s so much out there and it’s bigger than all this. I’m glad you’ve taken a step to put your differences aside and show up here. Shows me there’s hope for us trolls as a race. Let’s do this, folks.”

Malory wrapped up her comments with a manicured, clenched fist and stood next to her crewmates. Panili happily nodded her head.

“Yes! It’s hard to believe it, but we’re about to be able to access our atmosphere. Now, for all of us I know this is really, really exciting - space travel is right around the bend. We’ve still got a few sweeps to go until Alternia is mobile, and we should start planning for that as soon as possible. The track record of the Alternian military conquering off-world is a big concern of ours, and I’d like to invite anyone who is interested to get more involved with us on the long-term planning route. However, before Alternians start traveling through the mid-and-far reaches of space, we have an amazing opportunity to focus on how to make our planet better. How to improve our living situation, our social situation and overall the health of our population on the inside. It’ll hugely effect our outer efforts to get into space, and give us a solid foundation to stand on.”

Shenso stepped forward and handed Panili some rather large posterboard, which she held up in a particular order.

“Looking back on the last few sweeps, Alternia’s ecological and extraterrestrial activity has been really disturbing. Weather patterns have been completely awry - from tampering of the atmosphere due to a peculiar mechanical creation, to huge droughts and earthquakes, we’re in bound for even more disasters. We need to take a step back: we need to assess how we as Alternians are affecting our planet and make a chance. It’s a way to help us become self-reliant, but also to grow our voice on the greater Alternian platform. Social change, for us, starts with the solidification of our platform as a positive force for good.”

She flipped the posterboard to a well drawn out diagram of the planet at large. “The derelict ships surrounding the planet are a huge obstacle to any sort of communications or satelite data collecting. If we’re able to help assist in the cleaning up of this massive graveyard, we can possibly reinstate the, um… What’s it called. Interweb? As well as improving long-distance communication by and large. At the same time, we’ll be able to install sensors and transmit a long history of data as well as future data to the planet, which will be invaluable to research and progress. The military isn’t focused on this data, however - and that’s where we come in.”

Another flip to a chart of data assets that may be lost in the missions. “Military trolls have been instructed to brute force their way into the atmosphere. Lots of valuable data is out there, but at face value it may not be considered useful and destroyed. We need to take it upon ourselves not to let Alternia’s scientific history be lost! But, at the same time, we have to focus on working peacefully with the crews working both on the space towers and on the launch sites. I beseech you to subtly but kindly work with us as well as the military to complete this important mission!”

The toothy redblood took back the posterboard, and Panili took the opportunity to swig some water from a bottle.

“We will need teams both on-planet and off-planet. On-planet teams, (which I’ll be taking part in!) will have a very important role installing data transmitters at the various launch sites. These will be a huge help in translating and analyzing the data we get, as well as boosting the signals from the ships and future satellites in orbit. Now, keep in mind that regular military volunteers and recruits won’t be working on our same wavelength. We’ve managed to run our plan by Imperial offices on the surface level, but considering how grassroots we are it’s best to keep things subtle and quiet so we don’t get accused of sabotage or something crazy. Basically, comply and choose your battles if your volunteer work for us is endangered or endangers your safety. We don’t want anyone getting hurt, primarily, and if these things aren’t installed correctly they could really muck things up!

For off-planet teams, we need you to scout the ships on your missions and determine if there are any working terminals that we can get data from. If you find functional data that concerns Alternian atmosphere, clouds, ocean, land, ice, natural disasters, or star charts or ray mapping, that’s perfect! That’s the kind of information we’re looking for. You’ll have to gain access to the terminal and then transmit the data to us when you’re done. Fingers crossed that some transmitters will be up by then and we can get the information no problem!”

Phew. Panili squinted one eye shut, keeping some of the brain fuzz out. She hoped she didn’t skip any important information. Turning to her crew for support, she was met with a couple of thumbs ups and a smile from Malory. The orangeblood turned around and raised her hands.

“Okay! So, this is a huge mission. And, as we grow in numbers, it’ll be imperative that we have some more help! I’d like to give special thanks to some of the trolls who have been with us through thick and thin. You all… Are really something special. I’d love to invite you to chat with me after about potential leadership and organizational opportunities. Hemera, Nucleo, Amonee… Sephos, Kolako, and my new friend who has been so amazing around the Settlement - Tsarzi! Everyone, please put your fronds together. Even when times were dark during the construction of the Space Tower, and even when things have been slow to get started on the settlement, they’ve really put their good horns forward. We’re so, so grateful.” Panili was flushing a deep orange.

“That’s all I’ve got! If you six could come with me, we can chat in the nutritionblock. The crew can take any questions y’all have, or you can mill about and enjoy food! I’ll be back soon.”

oh god, EVERYONE!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:43 am
Of course bringing Nictor into the fold was a good idea. Look at how well they were getting along already! Panili, pleasant as always, and Nictor had so many opportunities here to do good and work on his self-esteem. Well, except for the Chiara factor. Mera could warn him about her, though. Mera did catch Chiara and Nucleo also rubbing elbows. Not good. Making nice with others in the organization would make it more difficult to say her piece later. She didn't want to kick anyone out, per se, but Mera felt little reason to believe that Chiara actually believed in their efforts any. Just an antagonistic blueblood full of privilege and rancor. It'd come to light eventually.

In the meantime, a bunch of new children seemed to be joining the fray. Young minds that were making their own decisions, which touched her pumpbiscuit. Alternia wasn't perfect, but trolls could think for themselves. A decent amount of highbloods and midbloods were among their number, too. Clearly the rebellion she helped push out were just radicals full of stereotypes.

She had let her mind wander as Nictor and Panili, then Panili and others, spoke. His question brought her back. "Hm? Oh. I'm fine. Well, actually, seeing how far this organization has come... I remember when it was little more than a Bloodfest booth. Yet here we are."

Soon after, Panili went to give her speech. An exciting thing to watch, Mera feeling full of pride for the child. Still young, but nevertheless doing well as a leader. And their mission felt, hmm. Well. Similar to the space race, in a way. Not conflicting with the military, but still secretive. Mera wasn't sure how she felt about that. However, they had a good cause and it sounded like they had established rapport with the military to some degree. That was something. She could live with that. And if it was information that would otherwise be canned for being 'useless', it didn't sound too bad. An information thrift shop, basically.

Her brows rose a little at her name being called. Yes, part of her had hoped to be acknowledged for the work she did, but it was still a pleasant surprise anyway. And, more importantly, others she had worked with were being given opportunity. They certainly deserved it. Well, she didn't know this Tsarzi any, but she trusted Panili to know what she was doing.

"I'll be back in a bit," she said to Nictor quickly. Then, quietly, only so that Nictor could hear, "The blueblood with the spiral symbol. I would advise avoiding her. I have little reason to trust her. If she tries to socialize with you, I apologize for the discomfort ahead of time. But I figured it'd be best that you knew."

With that, she went over to Amonee and Nucleo. "Congratulations, you two. You certainly deserve it after all your hard work that you've done for the Lightseekers. The space race had every reason to take a serious toll on you more than we at the Chittentown tower. Yet here you are! Resolute and dedicated as ever. But if anything ever gets to be too much, let me know. I...know that feeling intimately. Anyway. I look forward to working with you, especially in these less-torrid times. Shall we join Panili?"

Hopefully she could flag Koko down, too, so they could group up.

Taki-di

Yamashii

Doutei

quite uneventful

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:34 pm
Eilidh had walked along with her friends, glad for their company and to get out and about. Giving a stretch, she peered inside once they arrived at their destination. Feeling Xavier nervously grip her hand, she lightly squeezed his, her gaze was loving.

Hearing Amonee's question she shook her head gently. "I did not actually!" She gave the other jadeblood a sheepish expression. "I was finishing up a few things with baking. You'll have to fill me in." She confessed, producing from her own travel pack the cake she'd made, along with the cupcakes to match. She'd tried her best to make sure there would be enough for everyone.

Glancing around she settled in by letting go of her matesprite's hand to go put away what she had brought. She gigged when the mustard comment came up...that never got old. Once that was done, she saw Panili, offering the girl a warm smile of affection. As she got back to her group of friends, her eyes shifted to Nucleo as her pump biscuit raced just a tiny bit. Quietly she moved closer to where he sat, standing by him to take in the moment of everyone gathered. It seemed so peaceful..it was hard to think not that long ago they had all struggled just to make it back to share time like this. "You okay?" Eili asked. Gently the tealblood touched the greenblood's shoulder.

Once the meeting began, Eilidh listened closely. Despite overhearing the promise that the news would be good, she couldn't help but be worried. The words were inspirational and meant to be uplifting. Eilidh nibbled at her bottom lip. Talk of space was certainly not exactly what she'd expected, but it was exciting none the less. Changing Alternia for the better gave her hope for a brighter tomorrow.

Several familiar names were called out by the end of the announcement. She looked to those trolls, offering an encouraging smile. They had played their part to keep the group going.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:30 pm
"I will be." Nucleo murmured to Eilidh before falling quiet when Malory called for everyone's attention. He pushed his unsettled feelings aside to listen to Panili's speech as she got started. There was a lot to take in and quickly there was a lot to consider. The concern over the military's space efforts was a big one. They still hadn't solved the perpetrator behind what had happened with the space towers. It was possible it was someone here on Alternia or something out there... in space. If the military went out and began conquering once more, there would be more enemies to come and attack their planet in retaliation. It was a scary thought.

Even worse, her words about Alternia's environment cut him to the core. From a young age Nucleo had loved exploring the wilderness of Busthind and Four Fronds. One day he'd hoped to go out and find even more uncharted wonders to map. If things continued to worse, all of those dreams would crumble. Not to mention, the population of Alternia could end up in trouble if it affected their resources. It was a grim slap of reality. He didn't fully understand what she meant by the Interweb but decided to let her fill in him later. For now he'd go along with her ideas of recovering data they could use for research. Whatever it took. He'd nodded quietly to himself in determination when she'd then called his name to come speak with her further in the nutritionblock. As she left, he glanced to his friends apologetically.

"We'd better go see what she needs. Sorry to leave, we'll be back." Nucleo pat Eilidh's shoulder and gave Xavier and Chiara one last look before turning to find Hemera.

"Ah, thank you. Congrats to you too. You did a lot to help as well! And I'll keep that in mind." Nucleo smiled as she offered comfort should he need it. To be honest it stung a little for her to remind him of their failure at the end of the space race but he knew she meant no harm by it. She was just trying to pay him and Amonee a compliment and so he kept a smile on his face.

"Yes, let's head in." The greenblood gently took Amonee's hand and pulled him into the kitchen, eager to see what help they could offer Panili.

Yamashii
leon_a_darkangel
Micillia
Hobo Pixi
Gl!tch~
Sypon

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:40 pm
"Chiara! It has been a while!" Her arms were strong around him and he returned the hug. He truly hadn't seen her in a long time and was amazed at how much she had changed. And her hair?! Was amazing?!?

Before Amonee could launch into a detailed explanation to Xavier and Eilidh about why Katryn deserved so much better than Jonath and ought to end up with Micchi, the conversation was cut short by Panili's speech, along with words from other members of the returned space crew. His biscuit swelled with emotion, moved by the ideas that the orangeblood was asking them to put into motion. As a prominent member of the Explorer's Guild and lover of landscapes, the idea of saving the environment tugged at his heartstrings strongly. By the end of the speech, the jadeblood was wiping at his eyes, easily weepy. At the mention of his name, he nodded eagerly, willing to do whatever it took to help out.

"Hm, I guess we should go. Xav, Eili, we'll be right back, okay?" He squeezed the other jadeblood's hand and gave Eilidh a cheerful smile for indulging his interests earlier. She was always nice to talk to. He turned to see Hemera approaching with words that coaxed out mixed feelings inside him. He appreciated the concern and well wishes but tried to push those memories further back into his mind. That night in Civisect wasn't something he wanted to relive at the moment. He probably ought to visit a therapist one of these nights to work through that baggage. Amonee knew she was just trying to offer her support through a difficult time and he smiled gratefully at her. He linked his fingers through the large warm hand Nucleo had offered him.

It was unfortunate that out of all the memories that could have been scrambled in Nucleo's life, the terrifying images of the fall of the space tower had been spared.

"Thank you, Hemera. Here's hoping things go much better this time! I feel relieved that Panili was not visited by another terrifying vision. Poor dear, she must carry a lot of weight on her shoulders, seeing all of those things, don't you think?" Amonee fell into step with Hemera, tugging Nucleo along, to join Panili in the nutritionblock. He chattered on the whole time, being the kind of person to constantly talk and talk. It was exciting to work together with the familiar names she had called out, like Sephos and Koko, and he also looked forward to meeting the new faces he noticed around the room. Perhaps it would be good to look into the girl with the basket that had shown up?

"Panili, you were great up there! Your speech was so good and really interesting! How can we help you?"

Doutei

Micillia

Sypon

Gl!tch~

leon_a_darkangel

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:09 pm
Xavier had groaned in dismay when Nucleo mentioned the mustard bit. "Nucleo...!" He more or less whined in the complaint, his cheeks turning jade. It seemed he would never outlive that fiasco. "Come on, I know! No one else likes mustard like I do." He laughed shaking his head as he smiled sheepishly. Going to deposit the jug of homemade lemonade, the jadeblood felt in good spirits all things considered.

The speech that followed between the small orangeblood and the older trolls was touching. The idea of bettering the world of Alternia spoke to him. Not only for the landscape but it's people. The idea of the planet deteriorating was scary at best. The rolling hills of Busthind, to the forests of the Four Fronds had always been his favorite things to explore.

Seeing Amonee was one of the trolls to be called, he had to reluctantly let go and allow him to do what he needed to. "Alright, see you soon." His pump biscuit tightened slightly, hoping everything was alright. With how light-hearted and promising Panili's speech had been, Xavier could only hope so. He nodded, knowing well enough Amonee and Nucleo alike would come back. Xavier nodded when Nucleo gave him a quick look.

Instead of standing around, he walked towards his matesprite to stand at her side. Leaning in he spoke quietly. "Her speech was really impressive..all of them really. I hope they mean it..I want to make a difference." Not because space sounded incredible, but because he wanted to do anything he could if it meant supporting their community.

Noticing the blueblood Nucleo had been conversing with the jadeblood offered Chiara a gentle smile, waving at her. "Hi there. I'm not sure we've met before?" He inquired, still with Eilidh but willing to mingle simply to meet fellow members of the Lightseekers.

Yamashii.

Doutei.

Hobo Pixi.

Micillia.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:27 pm
Chiara Moteku

Chiara let out a whoop as Amonee and Nucleo were essentially promoted. She knew they would both do well, assuming Hemera let them do their jobs of course. She was a little annoyed she didn't get a position of power herself, but Panili had already expressed her unwarranted dislike of Chiara, so that was just how it would go. Chiara grinned at Amonee and nodded. Sure she would love to chat with him over some scotch, but she should probably try and be somewhat social. Chiara realized she had missed some trolls tho, trolls she knew, barely, but still.

There was a pretty handsome greenblood that even said hi. Chiara grinned at him and shook his hand. "Yeah i dont think we've met before. Its a pleasure, for sure." She would have to get back to talking to him.

Chiara recognized the purpleblood guy, who she had kinda had a fight in front of... It was about time she go and apologized. "Hey!" Chiara said, casually but with an earnest smile. "I dont know if you remember me... Had a, um, tussle, outside your tea booth, during bloodfest, that one year." Chiara laughed, an awkward laugh. "Anyway, i wanted to apologize. Im really glad your here, helping out the lightseekers. Its good to see some good trolls here." She nodded and grinned at the purpleblood before facing the troll next to him.

"Sephos, right?" The blueblood asked. "Think i saw you around the lightseekers place, working on settlement stuff. Nice ta see ya again." She said, not really knowing what to say to the large silent boy.
Anyway, with Nucleo in a position like this, really, it meant Chiara was in a in just that exact position herself.
Yamashii

Doutei

Bouquet of Diamonds

DraconicFeline

leon_a_darkangel

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items