[B] Blossoms Abound

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Beware Hidden Thorns was searching. He knew from his mother that there were kin out there who were powerful. Kin who would, if asked nicely, bless the offspring of a union. He wanted that protection for his first children, so on his mother's advice he set out to find what was necessary.

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:39 pm
"Hello there!" Roses in Bloom called, hurrying her step to meet up with the acha. She had flown across the swamp, bobbing and weaving between the leaves, the pull to the acha calling to her. Somewhere behind him, she had landed and transformed, taking off after the young buck. She sprung over a low shrub and caught up to him, falling in step with him.

"There you are! Goodness it's been a busy season," Roses bobbed her head in greeting, a smile on her lips.

"I am Roses in Bloom. Rose will do just fine. What can I do for you, my dear?"

Nashawryn

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:48 pm
Beware smiled in triumph. He'd found who he'd been seeking. "Oh thank you, Rose! I'm Beware, and it's my first breeding. My mother advised me to seek a blessing, a protection, for my children because I am worried. I want to make sure they and their mother are safe." He bounced in place enthusiastically while explaining things.

Moonstone Dazzle

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff