[PRP] HOW ARE YOU STILL-- (Honesty, Iron x Diamond) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:18 pm
"Thank you," DiDi smiled, her voice matching Iron Chef's volume. She nodded for them to move away from the stall for the mean time, to give Helter Skelter and his windswept customers some room to breathe and also to give themselves that luxury as well. "You did good back there," Diamond Dust winked, "Bad Cop."

One hoof lifted towards the horizon, her voice deepening like a movie trailer narrator, "Iron Chef, a cop on the edge, dishing out the hard truths and making the best of crumby situations. Only-in-theaters-starts-friday."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:25 am
Iron Chef couldn't help but laugh at DiDi's impression, the heavy awkwardness of the situation dissipating as they went away from the stall. She'd come back and check on Helter Skelter--and make sure he planned to take her up on her offer to teach him to bake--a little later, as the line cleared out. For now, though, she'd take a laugh with a friend.

"And how about you back there!? I'll buddy-cop with you any time," she laughed. "You and me, telling our department chief he doesn't know what he's talking about."  

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out