Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] [Camp Lucy] (Seren / Toki) (FIN)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:20 am
Toki wanders through the camp. She's getting used to finding her way around, and it looks like no one here's interested in picking a fight...so far. It certainly is a welcoming place -- hmm? There's someone on the other side of the forest clearing.

User Image "Hello! HELLO! Is anyone there?" Toki calls, tramping through the brush, unfamiliar with the phrase "self-preservation".

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:21 am
Seren was peering curiously around the camp she'd found herself in while doing a patrol. She didn't think she'd been here before, and she was curious as to where on Deus she was. She had Diwata's totem in her hand, ready just in case.

When she heard a voice, she spun, and stared... And then smiled, recognizing the odd but adorable little Halloween girl tramping towards her. "Ah! Hello. I see you also made it out of the Haunted House." She moved towards her, wondering why Toki was here, but not at all minding. "I still have the picture you took of my friend Rhys and I. I keep it on my desk. I'm hoping to get a nice frame for it."

[quote="PyroGoth]  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:14 am
Aria Starstone

Toki crashes her way out of the last line of bushes, brushing stray leaves and twigs out of her hair. How fortunate that it is the very nice sparkly girl, and not, say, a homicidal maniac. She's heard stories of murderous humans. It sounds very unpleasant.

User Image "A familiar face! It is very good to see you here. I would be most happy to make you a frame, but are you sure you do not want another photo of..."

Toki peers around.

User Image "Why, where is your significant other?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:11 am
"It is a pleasure to see you again, yes." She smiled, amused at her interesting little Halloween companion. Then the comment about... "OH. Um. Do you mean Rhys? He's... I mean we're not... He..." She sputtered a bit, then came to a full and complete stop, BLUSHING red, clearly wanting to deny it, while also really really not wanting to, because she wished Toki was right. "He's got work elsewhere today, unfortunately." Was how she finally managed to end it, never quite getting around to properly addressing the issue.

What was she going to say, after all, to the Halloween girl? That she wished it was true but no, really, Rhys didn't see her that way? Down that path lay madness. Better to avoid it.

"So what brings you out here into this sunny camp? Also, I don't think I ever properly introduced myself. I am Seren." She held her hand out to the other girl.

PyroGoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:12 pm
User Image "It is so nice to meet you, Seren! I am Toki! It is too bad you are a human. Apparently our school does not actually have human students. Apparently they tend to, uh, explode inside Halloween." She peers at Seren.

User Image "And...oh. Ohhh. He is not your companion. Yet. I see, I see. You know, I do take other kinds of photographs...more personal photographs..."

User Image "But I digress! I am here searching for human artifacts. They tend to disintegrate once inside Halloween town, but I am confident I can store them in relative safety! Unfortunately, this area is not quite as bountiful as I expected. Perhaps those large, imposing buildings, but they are so far away...." She looks off at Deus, towering high in the distance.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:27 pm
"It is, unfortunately, Toki. I wish I could visit your school. I am sure there are many fascinating and interesting people there, like yourself." She smiled a little, and leaned on a tree, listening.

Seren blushed some at the comment but nodded quietly. "Ah... is that so?" She paused, then looked around, and said in a quiet voice "I know about photos like that." She pulled out her phone, and looked at one, a slightly soft expression on her face, lost for a moment in the photo she had managed to steal of Rhys, sleeping with her pillow in his arms.

She refocused on Toki, though, at her comments about artifacts and the buildings. "I would avoid going there, Toki... Some of the humans who live there do not like people from Halloween... They had bad experiences and react badly. I don't want you to get hurt, my friend. But if you want artifacts..." She dug in her satchel she was carrying, and pulled out an aged map. "I have this if you like?"

PyroGoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:46 am
Toki grabs the phone, craning her neck to look. Wow. She could not have done better if she'd personally scaled the wall, climbed in through the window and taken the photo herself.

User Image "What a lovely photo! It is too bad you can only see it on your phone. Hold on, allow me to..."

Holding the phone, she uses her camera to...take a photo of the photo. A little counter-intuitive, but one does what one must to obtain a physical copy.

User Image

User Image "Here, take it! Now you have a photo you can hold. Polaroids have their own kind of old-school charm, hmm? And since you are so kind..."

She hands the phone over and grabs the map instead, staring at it.

User Image "How fascinating! It is too bad I do not recognize these locations. The human world is such a vast place. Well, for now let's just keep it safely--"

She rolls it up, stuffing it into her mouth.

User Image "Whew! There we go. Now, why don't you tell me allllll about your friend and why you have not become romantically involved?"

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:53 pm
Seren blinked, startled, then took the photo like it was a precious object, tucking it carefully into her back, protectively. "Toki... Thank you so much. It's nice to have a physical copy." She patted her bag, her eyes shining softly with happiness at this moment.

She grinned in response to Toki's claiming the map, though she was very surprised to see her... apparently EAT the map. Seren considered that for a moment, then decided 'Let Halloweeners do what they do so long as no one gets hurt.'

"I hope it proves to be very useful to you, Toki! And yes, it is. This island is only a small part of it, to be honest."

Ah... oh my. Toki was asking the hard questions. "UM." Seren said, with ineffable brilliance. "I do... not think he sees me that way?" She was blushing, but sounded extremely wistful. "If he does, he hasn't shown it, so... I mean, if he did I'd... love to... date him." She was even redder saying that but... She was talking to some one from Halloween, so she didn't figure the gossip would go to far. "Rhys is a wonderful man. Strong, kind, and hard working. He just seems focused on his work and his working out more then anything else. I'm grateful he makes time for me as friends." It was all true, as Seren saw it.

Even if things were confused inside of her after his recent gift to her. It had been a thank you for things, she knew that, but... the interaction after still left her confused.

PyroGoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:04 pm
User Image "Oh my. So romantic! How admirable! I support you, friend! Let us hope Rhys returns your feelings soon! And perhaps do not show him that one photo you took. One can never be too careful."

She tries to look as supportive as she can. This nice sparkly girl is nice and shiny and thus has a great chance of success.

User Image "It is such a pity that your home does not seem like a good place to socialize. Our school is so open. So large. Although I suppose this forest is a good dating spot! We do not have such sunny weather in Halloween. You know, I have seen human couples walking around... what is it that you do here? This does not seem like a human city. I have seen pictures of those. You are so isolated."

User Image "Although...that means Rhys can't escape, hmm? Hmmhmhmhmhm. Have you tried sneaking into his dorm? Do you have dorms here? I assure you it is quite the rewarding activity."

Aria Starstone
DESPERATELY TRIES TO HIT THE WORDCOUNT YATTA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:22 pm
Seren blushed some at the idea that it was romantic. "I... that would be very lovely, yes, Toki." She paused, then added "No. I have no plans to let him see the photo, as he might not react well. He might think I had done something rude, or something, since I didn't ask."

"We have some ok places to socialize, like there's a lounge and places... And my room is pretty comfy so I can hang out there with friends too! It's not all bad. But... Yes it does make it harder for people to leave."

She blinked a little at the idea of sneaking into his dorm, and blanched, remembering accidentally startling him the night that photo was taken and she was SUPPOSED to be there. "UM. His dorm is in the basement, it doesn't really have good access for sneaking. And he invites me over to hang out a decent amount, so I don't need to sneak in? But yes we have dorms. It's nice, not having to worry about housing."

Seren's phone beeped, and she glanced at it. "OH it looks like I'm being called back, my Sentry duty is over for the day. It was good to see you, Toki..." She paused, then added "But please keep what I have told you about my feelings for Rhys a secret... If he finds out and doesn't feel the same, he might... not want to hang out as much anymore." She smiled again, though, and adds one more thing. "Thank you so much for the photo, Toki, and Good luck finding interesting things!"

PyroGoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers