Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[Camp Lucy] Toki + Zane (FIN)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:36 pm
User Image"This place is so large. Why, I could just set up a tent here and no one would find me," Toki mutters to herself, standing in the middle of a large clearing. The thought is at once both appealing and a little unnerving.

She is about to sit down (let us test the grass for softness and comfort level!) when a rustling in the distant brush catches her attention.

User Image"Was that someone? N-no. I am sure it is just my imagination."

Nuxaz
HI ZANE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:23 am
Zane had taken a walk and said walk had led him into the foresty home that was Camp Lucy. It didn't take him long to get a little lost, with his hands shoved in his pockets and Lerna buzzing in the back of his head chiding him for going out alone without a plan.

Zane in his ever determined state to ignore his scolding weapon managed to shrug emotionally at her.

When he stepped out from behind a bush, branches catching and clinging to his scarf and coat that he had to tug and pull, he fell. Stumbling head over heels into the clearing where Toki stood looking like a worried meerkat scout.

"Son of a--" Zane groaned, immediately reaching for his face to make sure his glasses were on (thank heavens they were) before he realized he wasn't alone.

Oh.

"Um. Hi?"

pyrogoth

Nuxaz

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:56 am
Nuxaz

User Image "AAAH!"

Toki jumps backwards, arms raised, but it is...not a bear. It's another person, standing there looking about as lost as she is! How fortunate. Or unfortunate, if one was not hoping to be lost.

User Image "Hello! I am so very glad you are not a bear. Or any other large woodland species."

She plops down on the grass, patting it invitingly. It really is quite soft and comfortable.

User Image "I am Toki! Are you lost? Come. We can be lost together!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:48 am
For the most part it didn't look like Zane was put out about the fact that he'd lost his way in the forest and instead was squinting beneath his lenses at the girl.

Did she have horns?

His mouth opened once then shut as he dismissed the question. She was pretty nice, so it was fine even if she did. Probably. Eh, he didn't have the motivation to care even if it was a problem.

"Zane," he offered in response, scooting across the grass on his bum to sit closer to her. "I think I am. I mean I don't know where I am so that probably means I'm lost. What brought you into the forest Toki?"

pyrogoth

Nuxaz

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:09 am
Nuxaz

How nice to meet new people. It's a little concerning that everyone here seems to be lost, but she is sure this is not the kind of forest that people enter and never leave. Probably. This is fine.

...Perhaps she should try to find a way back to school before it gets dark.

User Image "I seem to have wandered here by accident! Apparently, this forest is connected to my school. How odd--oh, I see you have noticed my antlers! They are very useful. You can hang grocery bags on them, you know. When one has many school supplies to carry, one uses whatever advantages one has at their disposal."

She scoots closer, flopping down onto the grass. This new person might not actually be a bear, but he certainly looks large enough. And perhaps open to a nap.

User Image "Do you live here? I suppose you do not, or you would not be lost. Where did you come from? All things considered, this is a very nice forest. I am sure it does not eat people once night falls. The grass here is so soft. Perfect for relaxation."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:26 pm
Freckled cheeks flushed red when she pointed out that she had caught him staring at her horn- er antler things.

"Doesn't that like, make you off balance or something funny?" He asked, pushing up his glasses as he spread his arms back behind him, palms pressing into the grass as he leaned his weight back.

"Don't live here, but live around." Or at least he thought he did. It had to be somewhere on or close enough to Deus.

Eh, he'd worry about it later.

"Come from the island, lived stateside before but nowhere cool." It didn't even occur to him that she wouldn't know what that meant. He continued on like it wouldn't matter even if it had.

"Well, at least I'll go out with good company." Maybe being eaten by a forest should have been a concerning though but Zane didn't seem to care. "Grass does seem good for a nap though..." Or his lap would make a good pillow probably. He could definitely doze sitting cross-legged like this.

pyrogoth

Nuxaz

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm
Nuxaz

User Image "Ahh, you have freckles! And you are blushing. That is so cute. What do they call that? A charm point? I do not remember -- oh, they do put me off-balance if you hang different weights on them! I mean, I can still walk. I just wobble." She rummages around in her sleeves, pulls out a rather outdated looking cell phone and indiscriminately presses at buttons.

User Image "State...side...ahhh, it does not even have power! I suppose these do not work in the human world. Perhaps if I manage to get a human phone -- OW!"

Fiddling with it causes the phone to slip out of her grasp, falling and smacking her right in the face.

User Image "Uuugh." She stuffs the phone back into her oversized coat, rubbing at her nose.

User Image "W-well, I hope we do not get eaten. By the forest. Or bears. Or anything in general. Did you say island? Is this an island? It does not look like the "Island Paradise" posters I have seen. Is it nice living here?"

The grass really is very comfortable. She hopes she wakes up in time to avoid any man-eating trees that might or might not come alive at night.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:46 am
Green eyes were wide and blinked at her as she complimented him. For some reason it made the flush on his cheeks darken. "Well, it's impressive if you can walk with your head weighted down." His compliment was not as nice, he was disappointed in himself.

He did however, chuckle when she dropped her phone on her face and he reached to help her only to find she had shoved the phone away again. Ah, well.

"I think we'll be okay." He hadn't seen any other creatures and if he remembered correctly there was nothing in the brochures about people eating plants. But...that didn't mean....

Nah.

They'd be fine.

"I'm sure we can fight em off if they try." Lerna hummed at him in response to the thought. "It's alright. Been really wet lately." At least the forest was dry.

"You know...if you're really worried, I'll let you nap and keep anything from eating you."

pyrogoth

Nuxaz

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:34 am
It is so nice to find someone who appreciates how hard it is to balance while weighted down. Her family is so unsympathetic ("Why don't you use a bigger bag?" "Why don't you just make two trips?" "Why do you do this omg" ).

"That is very kind of you! But I think we will be alright. Why don't we both rest? It should be fine. Probably. Perhaps. ...In the worst case scenario, we will die like men! It is not so bad."

She rolls over, trying to find the most comfortable spot. It will be fine. They will probably be able to fight trees. She tries to remember if she ate any matches before she left the dorm.

"It was very nice to meet you. You are such a relaxing person. We must do this...again...yes. This is really very comfortable."

User Image

Nuxaz
GOOD END THANKS FOR PLAYING

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas