Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[META] Chittentown SRDPSL Space Tower Conveyor 8 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:09 am
He flew backwards with more force than he'd expected. Crashing into the boxes and shelving, he swore loudly from the impact and crouched down with a hand to his back. Hysterical Sascha was scary but he'd take it any night over apathetic Sascha. He hated that Sascha was right about some things. He hated that he was clinging to the parts he was wrong about.

"I will! I'll show you just what I'm capable of. Keep your gogdamn sightstalks open when you're up there, you precious prodigy! " He staggered back to his full height, wincing but not backing down. He wasn't a lieutenant nor a precious celebrity. He wasn't a helmsman or even psionic. He had next to nothing to show for his accomplishments other than the unseen connections to trolls scattered around Alternia.

"The Empire didn't make you- YOU did! And you-" He lunged to tackle Sascha by the waist and slam him into the floor. "YOU MATTER! TO ME!" He snarled, full of fury at Sascha's lack of self worth and sacrificial nature. Was he this weak to hold his own happiness last? What was the point of living then? He looked down at the other with a violent turbulence inside.

"I'LL MAKE YOU HAPPY. JUST WATCH!" Just what that would look like was beyond Cerpin. How he would accomplish this was complete posturing at this point. His chest was pounding and his head was a painful throbbing. He panted, out of breath. He needed to get out of here soon.

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:57 pm
Sascha felt a sour satisfaction at Cerpin's display of pain. The sensation withered somewhat as Cerpin returned to standing. He was as ferocious as ever, even more than before it seemed. Cerpin had a fire in his eyes that warmed Sascha more than he'd ever admit. It was a nice sentiment. It was a blisteringly foolish one, but nice all the same.

Less nice was the sock of Cerpin's shoulder to Sascha's gut. The world rotated ninety-degrees, stopping once to whack Sascha's horns across the shelf behind him. Sascha glowered hazily up at Cerpin. He processed the words slowly, but clearly. An open expression bloomed across his face. For the briefest moment it looked like Sascha understood. It disappeared quickly. His eyes narrowed, though his demeanor appeared more put-upon than furious as he was before. The wildfire had burned away. All that remained were embers.

"Don't kill yourself trying," he said at last. He made no motion to push Cerpin off. His arms lay limp around his head.

Yamashii

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:29 pm
It was quiet now. The two of them were at a standstill on the ground and out of words to say. He understood a lot more about Sascha and himself now but new questions sprang to mind. Was the yellowblood going to turn him in? Would Sascha force his way into his club later to demand more answers? What did this make the two of them? He struggled to understand what the other boy was thinking and shifted his weight off of Sascha to the side. The adrenaline from earlier was starting to wear off and in its place all he could feel was exhaustion.

"You too. Watch those powers." He managed to mumble, his eyes flickering to the other boy's nose. If he wasn't careful, those psionics would bleed out of control again and possibly permanently damage him someday. The thought of that was both scary and vaguely deserved. Cerpin felt bad for thinking that. He was being petty and spiteful.

"Sascha, I-" He started, leaning down towards the other boy's face one more time, but paused at the sound of footsteps passing by the door, reminding him of where they were and what they were doing here. s**t, he was supposed to be regrouping with Tevini so they could leave right now. She was likely waiting for him, anxiously trying to stay hidden somewhere outside. He couldn't keep her in suspense any longer. After all of this, she was probably going to kill him.

"I have to go. Please- don't tell anyone." Cerpin pulled himself to his feet, grabbing his bag from its place tossed on the ground before starting out the door. It was heavier this time with all the new baggage but somehow, he'd get by. This argument had only strengthened his resolve to see this rebellion through to the bitter end. Alternia was broken and its inhabitants were teetering on the edge of a breakdown. If it took a civil war to show them all it was okay to value themselves more than the empire, he would be the first on the front lines. He walked through the hallways with an ache in his back and his chest. Somehow though, he felt more alive than before.

seekingCylem
fin!

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas