Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ORP] [Camp Lucy] Scavenging (Toki) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:11 am
She could found some peace in chatting with a Chinese creature. She found the human world disappointed her too much and she didn't fit in anymore. If her mother's claim she was a monster, it's better she stayed with them? They didn't know what she was, they could respawn countless times unlike humans -

The petite huntress rarely giggled once she returned from her thoughts, seeing the student stood to defend her like a friend. She replied with fluent Chinese that she'd love to take a photo together.

"So you're finding our way back to the Haunted House? I guess the portals might be distorted then," she blinked and nodded to Toki's explanation. "Yup, be careful and cautious especially when you encountered humans with glowing weapons, some of them can be hostile while some are friendly-"

Her words were cut short as Ace pulled both of them into his long arms, "You girls are the mean one, I haven't done anything bad at all!" He whined as if he was a giant canine accused for a sin. Despite of the pitiful voice, he wore a toothful smile. His expression seemed to be saying if they continued to ignore him, he might rub his face against theirs.

PyroGoth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:22 am

The sky is clear and the sun is hot - hotter, at least, than when Lena was back in her room, nose stuck in a book under the comfortable blanket fort the twins had created out of boredom. Not much has changed, save for the lack of protection from the angry day star up above. Her nose was still stuck in a book but at the insistence of her sister, they'd found themselves wandering (exploring, Luka had called it) around, getting exercise while they scoped out the area.

She was so entranced by her story that she wasn't paying attention to where she was going and nearly bumped into the figure that was clearly minding their own business and clearly not there to be bumped into.

Sneakers skidded to a halt and she let out a squeak of surprise.

"I'm so sorry!"

Wait. Why was she apologizing? She hadn't hit her - maybe she was apologizing for the unintentional attempt of bumping her??? Yeah, yeah! That sounded good.

"I... I was reading," her book fell to the side, finger slipping in between the pages to hold her place as she looked to her twin for moral support.

Nuxaz
/punches

PyroGoth
hello friend!!

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:27 am
Luka like to explore because exploring meant familiarizing herself, and her sister, with the new place that they'd called home and when they stumbled upon a sight meant for scavenging.

Okay that was pretty cool if she said so herself.

Except...except Lena brought her fuddy duddy book with her and was reading while they were trying to explore.

Luka didn't like it, especially when she heard her twin squeak and apologize. Wait. If she was apologizing did that mean she...

Oh!

There was a person. Wait monster? Did that mean they should--

But they looked harmless. Hrm.

Immediately Luka was hopping over to Lena's side and peering over her shoulder to look at Toki. "Whatcha doing?"

ghouliboo
pyrogoth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:35 pm
"Haunted house...?" Her brow arched a little more. They certainly were becoming more and more fascinating by the minute. Sonja kept her sleek smile as she pulled her mask down to hook just underneath her chin to let out a long whistle.

Something about the way the camera rattled and the oddly cheerful attitude of the other gripped all of her attention.

"I'd admit, it looks nice but it ain't even in your class when it comes to sparklin', darlin'." The smile grew with it turning only slightly lopsided at the corner were her scar was evident.

"Name's Sonja," She gives a quick wink. "And sure, so long as you don't use'm for anythin' weird 'er nothing." She knew she wasn't half-bad looking but she hoped the other wasn't just 'innocent' up front and something darker on the inside.

PyroGoth

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:09 am
Joy gave a good-natured laugh, "Relax, you can be honest. The cabins can mos def do with more than another coat of paint. And it's less live there and more roughing it for a bit. If no one stayed, things would get worse."

The flash from the camera had Joy rapidly blinking away the spots, but whatever annoyance she might have felt for the surprise pictures quickly disappeared when the polaroids appeared. "Uuuuy, I haven't seen one of these since I was little! You're old school, huh?" she said, admiring and impressed that the photos still looked polished despite their impromptu circumstances.

"Normally this would be the part I show you back to the trail, buuuuuut, I might be able to get you access to some of the crafting supplies." Joy offered. This place was masquerading as a summer camp after all. There were arts and crafts supplies somewhere.

PyroGoth
Aaaaah she's so cute, thank you ;w;

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:42 am
"Ooomph!"

Just like that, Toki was back on the grass, cloth scraps scattering in every direction. Again. She considers just eating the tiny things, but spitting them up again every time she wants to start a handicraft is such a pain...

User Image "Oh, hello! Are you exploring this most relaxing and scenic place as well? Why, the both of you look almost the same! How delightful. I love your hair color."

She extends one arm. It is inconvenient to shake it while she is still sitting on the grass, but that does not seem to faze her.

User Image "My name is Toki! I am, like you, hiking. This is certainly a lovely forest to take photos in. It is also so perfect for scavengi--I mean, exploring. Did you know you could make a keychain out of only a few little scraps of cloth and wood?"

Ghouliboo
HELLO FRIEND!!!

Nuxaz
If you guys want photos (expression icons) or a keychain, just let Toki know and she will take/make you one!!

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:06 am
User Image "Haunted house! Indeed. Foggy. Horrible. Don't listen to gnomes if they give you directions."

She will never let go of her gnome-grudge.

User Image "Hoho, do not worry! These are simply your standard polaroids. People seem to like them! I have taken so many in the last few days...everyone is so photogenic...come, smile for the camera! Give me a few expressions, hmm?"

User Image User Image User Image

Kaineferu
the gnomes directed her to the HH because she set up her photo booth next to theirs at prom ajsdgkjhkfhg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:34 am

"Photos? Toki?"

Okay, so this girl was far more interesting than her book, which was quickly closed all of the way and tucked under her arm as she looks at the extended hand. Glancing towards her twin, she debated on taking it... no, better let Luka do the physical greeting, her shake was so much stronger, after all.

"I'm Lena," she introduced, then thumbed over towards her sister, "And this is Luka. But we'll pretty much answer to either name if you can't remember which is which."

Which was a fun game, whenever Lena actually mustered up the courage to act as outgoing as her cooler half.

Instead of a handshake, the younger twin (by an entire five minutes!) plopped down into an indian-style sitting position near the young Toki-looking person. She wasn't entirely sure that she was a Hunter but she seemed friendly and harmless... it would be okay, right? Right???

Two fingers pushed her glasses up her nose as she stared at the new friend's supplies. "I did not know! But I also don't make a point to explore forests. Aren't all your pictures going to be the same, though?" Glancing up at the trees they seemed... well, rather treeish. "I suppose you can take them from different angles, if that's your sort of thing."

She tilted her head, ponytail brushing her shoulder, as she stared at the motionless trees around them. Pausing, a slow smile curled up on her face.

"I bet Luka can make some better faces than the trees can - take some of her! Luka, make a face!!"

Nuxaz

PyroGoth

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:59 am
The girl her sister bumped into was a curious little thing and she found herself peering at her when she spoke. Carefully, Luka moved about to collect the fallen supplies that were closest to her and, after she knelt to take an awkwardly offered hand, held out the cloth to return them.

"You okay?" She asked with a wrinkling of her nose, glasses slipping down the bridge enough that she had to shove them back up with her thumb. "Ya, cause we're twins." Had this Toki girl never seen twins before?

Fascinating.

"I didn't! You wanna show me how?" She did know but the enthusiasm of Toki made her want to encourage it further.

Blinking at Lena however frown briefly. "Should both make faces," she said before giving in and making a goofy face.

pyroooogoth
toki is the cutest
ghouliboo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:03 pm
User Image"I see! One ponytail, Luka. Two ponytails, Lena. It is so very nice to meet you!"

They were such nice people, helping her pick up all her stuff. And so cute. And two.

User Image"Oh, yes, the light here is indeed very flattering in photographs! Although recently, all my photos have been of people. There is a surprisingly large number of people walking through this very big forest. But -- oh, you are making faces! That is so cute! Wait, hold that pose--"

User Image

A particularly fun-looking polaroid pops out, and is handed over.

Ghouliboo
WEHH TWINS

Nuxaz
SO CUTE

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:00 am

Hey - that was a decent way to remember it! Well, until they changed up their hair again, but that was neither here nor there.

"A lot of people in the forest?" What a curious thing. "I wonder what that could mea--oh!"

Yanked together with her twin, Lena couldn't help but snicker as her sister made a ridiculous looking face. The camera flashed before her hand rose up and covered her mouth, stifling the sound.

"Luka, you're a dweeb."

Eyes grew wide as she saw the polaroid slowly start to develop. It was them!!! And it was cute!!!

"Oh, thank you!" Hands clapped together as she tucked the picture away in her book, safe from any debris that they might encounter in the forest. "How long have you been a photographer??"

PyroGoth
NO THE WEHH IS ALL ME, LOOK AT HOW PRECIOUS TOKI IS, I CAN'T DEAL. Thank you ;;;;

Nuxaz
also I guess you're precious too, hi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:17 pm
Kim came out of the woods muttering and cussing under her breath as she pulled branches from her hair. She then stopped short, eyes narrowing slightly. The camp had changed a bit from when she was last put to work here but now she was back and what a joy it was.

She noticed someone picking up things and scavenging and she stopped and leaned on a tree to watch. There was no reason to get too close, she would watch the others and try to decipher what was going on here.

Passing by Kim, Shiki bounded into the opening, looking around with a huge level of bafflement. How had he got here? He must have taken a wrong turn while following his foxfires around. Where were they? None were with him, which was good since they would not make it out here, but still the kitsune walked around before looking at the other Halloween student. He tilted his head a bit and raced over to her, an open smile on his face. "Where are we?"  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image "My goodness! I have been one since I was a child. This camera is somewhat old-fashioned, hmm? Polaroids are quite dated, but it feels good to hold a photograph in your hand."

She smiles at the twins and shakes the camera again, making a horrifying rattling sound. It is a miracle that thing has survived this long.

User Image "I will be here for a little while more...perhaps I will set up camp here...it is so comfortable...in any case, if you have any friends, I will be happy to take their pictures as well!"

Ghouliboo
UHGIHGHG BLESS UUU

Nuxaz
ok im dead rip how do i make word

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:36 pm
User Image "Why, another student! We have not met before! How delightful."

Toki starts to get up, but they look a little...nervous. Perhaps it will be better to stay here on the ground.

User Image "I am not entirely sure, but I am starting to believe we may be..."

User Image "...in the Human world." She lowers her voice, making an inappropriately scary face, forgetting all about plan "let's not make the nice new student extremely uncomfortable".

User Image "Anyway! Would you like a photograph?"

Steal

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:50 pm
Shiki could feel his tails fluffing up in nervousness, even as his large ears twitched around. "Human world?". The question left his lips as a weak squeak and he found himself moving close to the other student and hugging his long hair to comfort himself.

Humans...

"Uh... Is it safe? The humans being around? Picture? Oh! Yes pease?". He went suddenly from fear to curiosity.

The hunter watched and moved a little closer. Others were arriving, was this some weird happening she needed to report in? Kim frowned and debated getting right there. Maybe saying hi before deciding if she needed to attack.

pyrogoth

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces