Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Madder tended to his flowers, bones on his mind. Beautiful bones, dust-white, a smooth skull, a sweet doe.

Madder wasn't good with these things. He never knew what to say.

He said nothing, but he had bones on his mind.

He tended to his flowers.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This buck was cute. Also, his flowers were nice. Had good scent and colour.
Looked tasty.

The worm delicately placed a chitinous digit on the soft petals.

Looked very tasty.

The worm sidled up near the patch he was tending to, reached out to pluck one blossom - and ate it.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:55 pm
If he hadn't had bones on his mind, he might have noticed and displaced the worm before it'd snapped up one of his perfectly placed blossoms. As it were, he paused in place and stared at the munching offender.

Most vexing.

For a moment, he entertained the thought of bug meat for dinner - and what a lot of meat he could obtain from this one bug.

But then, even worms must eat...though he hadn't thought they ate flowers. Instead of felling the creature where it lay, he began to gently corral it away from his fine patch with his hooves.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:00 pm
The glowing eyes were watching him intently until he started to lead her along, and Bitter End was pleasantly surprised that this cute buck did not attempt to kill her. She let herself be herded for a little while, but then started to grab at his hooves, curling her head up inquisitively as she wrapped about his legs. Was it a cute bug face? She wasn't sure, but she was trying.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:21 pm
After a moment more of this fool's endeavour, Madder sighed.

"I cannot let you stay here, worm," he explained, "Mourn might come by today, and I don't know how she feels about giant worms. Well. She might like you. But I'd rather not risk it. She's carrying."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Aw," she said playfully, but because she was exceedingly transparent, she did actually sound disappointed.
"I suppose a mare would be no good either, eh?" She was lying on the ground, looking up with a sly smile. It was almost shameful, really.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:29 pm
If it surprised him that the worm became a mare, he didn't show it.

"You're very pretty," he said, "but I don't know how Mourn feels about mares. Please vacate my garden before she arrives."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:32 pm
He didn't really seem sincere and she was further disappointed, but she appreciated the effort in some sense.
"May your children blossom like your flowers," she came up with, unimaginatively, turned back into a worm, proceeded to grab handfuls of flowers in her little limbs (of which there were many), and scuttled out.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:34 pm
His garden was ruined. Vexing.

At least the mare-worm was gone.

Madder pruned the bare stalks from his bushes, bones on his mind.

END

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff