Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Hunt (Slaw + Nahm)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:03 pm
Slaughter had been sniffing around the main dance hall for hours in search of anything properly filling that may have been supplied at the party. The tables mostly covered in small insignificant snacks and drinks (which he now knew to be a health hazard) - but most certainly they held nothing substantial for him.

So with an aching emptiness he explored beyond the constraints of that room, perhaps they were hiding the truly good stuff elsewhere? He had to know.

He ducked out and own a hall. He discovered as he went that several places appeared to be off limits to guests such as himself.

Despite it, he managed to find his way down a corridor.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:12 pm
"You appear to be lost," said a masked figure. "Unless you're not lost. So which is it, I wonder?" He stood behind Slaw, his hands folded together in the sleeves of his saffron-colored robe.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:40 am
"M'lost," Slaughter admitted openly to the unfamiliar stranger without skipping a beat. He tried to turn to see who he was speaking to and eyed them over curiously if they held still long enough.

"Who are you?" He inquired gently.
He was well aware he was most likely intruding on someone else's territory here so avoided any posturing for the time being.

He was not yet under threat as far as he knew.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:13 am
"Well, then. Perhaps we can figure out where you were going and where you should be going to get there," said the figure, and pulled his mask down to hang on his chest. His face was still mostly obscured by the shadow of his blue hood, but softly glowing eyes and a wide mouth full of shining teeth were vaguely visible.

"Nahm deVarr," he introduced himself amiably. "And yourself?"  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:44 pm
Slaughter froze at the inquiry; had that been a genuine question or was this some kind of riddle he was intended to solve? He'd decided to break the entire statement into pieces and started from the beginning.

"Perhaps we can figure out where you were going"? Curious, as he had no locations in mind, he had a goal, yes, but where exactly that was, he did not know. But he certainly cared to know.
"where you should be going to get there"? This was his bread and butter. This made more sense and he peered curiously at the large toothsome maw that appeared to belong to an indescribable dark abyss. A smile, he figured, he mirrored with his own sharp almost-too-large teeth as he smiled right back. Surely such a fine set of teeth would know where to find something substantial?

"Food?" he finally asked, once he was certain his translation of the creature's statements had to of been correct.

"And I'm Slaughter," he offered a clawed hand for them to shake, "Family name."

"Don't ask," he added almost shamefully.

He often felt it inaccurate in describing himself. Perhaps Daisy would have better suited him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:41 pm
"Food," Nahm replied, and shook Slaughter's hand. "I take it the little nibbles on offer don't interest you much? Not much to alleviate a good, proper hunger. I can sympathize, friend." He gave Slaughter a careful, considering stare. "What sort of food is to your taste? I'm willing to try anything, myself." There was a satisfied curl to the statement.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:31 am
"Exactly," Slaughter replied with gusto. This guy gets it and he offered him a toothsome grin for his apparent mind reading prowess. "Mostly anything really; meat is a favorite though - the more rotten the better. Bugs are good too and fruit and molds and... pretty much anything that will stay down."

Prolixity

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:57 pm
Nahm gave Slaughter a wide, toothy grin, a smile that peeled all the way back to his ears and revealed a mouthful of a lot of very sharp-looking teeth. "You the kind of guy who's banned from the all-you-can-eat buffets too?" he asked. "I know a place where we can get some real good garbage, if that's your speed."

Saliru

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash