Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[YTMA] Buff Babes (Kolako & Nictor, the buffest of babes)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taki-di

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HERE AT THE... Y M T A

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:44 pm
Nictor nervously rubbed at the smooth, new fabric of the workout shorts he wore as Kolako herded him into the YMTA Chittentown location. He wasn't reluctant so much as just feeling a bit flighty at the prospect of weight training. It had been a while, but he still felt a bit awkward in his own skin, like he took up too much room. Weight training, well, it was something that his frame sorta lent itself to, but the idea of it being a positive factor in his life was so weird. Taking advantage of it instead of lamenting it didn't occur to him much, even if his being strong had a lot of advantages. It was intimidating though.

Nictor didn't clearly remember the whole conversation at this point. Kolako's entire visit felt like a bit of an energetic whirlwind. Either she'd heard about it or he'd mentioned it, but the still fresh new of the YMTA centers seemed to stick and she thought it'd be a great idea to go.

So here they were, waltzing in to the YMTA, and after a short stop at the front deask, heading for the weight room, ready to do some lifting.

Of course, once Nictor got a look at all the equipment, he couldn't stop thinking about all the ways they could hurt themselves with all this heavy heavy metal.

"A-ah, Kolako," Nictor said, staring down the bench press they'd come to a halt in front of. He wanted to ask if this was such a good idea, but he'd agreed, reluctant to deny Kolako's enthusiastic suggestion for the day's itinerary. It just. somehow it seemed more dangerous now that it was in front of him. He was pretty clumsy, he couldn't be surprised if he dropped the pole with heavy weights attached onto his ribcage and cracked it. "I um. I h-haven't ever, uh, b-bench pr---essed before?"

His hesitance made the statement come out more as a question, but the point stood. He really didn't know what he was doing.

quite uneventful
i assume there's like a diagram nearby she could point out or something or they can just wING IT

Taki-di

quite uneventful rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 5, 3, 3, 8, 2, 4, 5, 3, 1 Total: 42 (10-100)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:02 pm
      Koko had heard about the YTMA on her way to Nictor's place, thought it'd sounded fun and during their downtime when they were no longer harvesting honey, grabbed his arm and hauled him over to the center. It was cool and fairly modern, and Kolako had needed to borrow some of Nictor's clothes to go to it, her clothes not seeming exercise appropriate. She rubbed her hands together after sauntering into the weight lifting room, grinning from ear to ear at all of the new things she saw in the room. She stared around them in wonder, seeming in a good mood as her hands reached to touch the weight lifting things around them and blinking. "Que raro. How weird! What is the point of all of these cosas? To get strong? How strange." She looked toward Nictor, a big, burly piece of work who had somehow become strong. It was clear he had never used one of these before-- Didn't trolls just naturally pile on weight as they lived? Eh, whatever, if they had fun with it, to each their own she guessed!

"I dunno, but I guess it looks like that!! Voy a empezar-- I'm gonna start!" Kolako exclaimed, looking around at the others attempting to do the requirements. She flexed her arms some before reaching for the nearest pole, uncaring and just wanting to try something new. Her first lifting wasn't that bad, but she could definitely handle more. "You go now, Nic!"
Taki-di
GUESS TF WHAT OOOOO

Taki-di rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 4, 7, 3, 5, 6, 6, 4, 2, 3 Total: 43 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:17 pm
Weight equation - (10d10 + (10 x Attempt #)
Weight lifted: 43+10=53

"I-is, uh, oh," Nictor was kinda distracted by the heavy metal weights that could probably break fingers if dropped on them. Gosh he hasn't really paid that much mind to the other trolls int eh room until Kolako pointed them out, a bit more focused on her than them, which, would normally be a good thing. He was less high strung when he had something positive and comfortable to draw his attention, in this case being his friend.

Well, he sorta got the basic concept, but he'd still never done it and already felt like this was going to be incredibly awkward,a s most new experiences had a tendency to be with Nictor involved.

In his examination of the other trolls, there seemed to be two per set up, like him and Kolako. One was laying downa dn lifting and ahhhh that jsut seemed unsafe to be holding soemthing heavy abover your chest liek that, rib injuries could puncture lungs and then you choke on blood and-

Nictor swallowe dnad looked at the other troll, the standing one. They were hovering by the hea dof the bench, hands at the ready near the bar, but ready for what? To push the bar down and make it harder to lift? That'd fit pretty well with what trolls were like, but.... their hands seemed to be at the ready under the bar to catch it. And one of the other statiosn seemed to have the troll helping lift the bar up to the resting point Oh. Oh! Maybe that was it?

"Ahh, K-kolako-" Nictor turned back and jolted a bit when he saw she'd already done a rep and was placing the bar back on the resting rung safely, thankfully. If something had happened, he wouldn't have even realized it but, well, it was Kolako after all.

"I-I think th----at uh w-we're s-suppos---ed to be d-doing th-that? The uh. R-ready to c-catch the b-bar thing?" Nictor said, glancing between Kolako, another set of trolls, and the bench.

Right, uh, his turn, okay. He laid down and took the bar in slightly clammy hands, a little concerned but not anything spiraling or terrible. He just hoped this went well.

Amazingly, he didn't drop the bar, so, that was nice.

quite uneventful

Taki-di

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces