Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello from Germany

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RabensternKaras

Familiar Prophet

4,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:05 am
Hello! 3nodding

Thank you very much for the entry! heart

My name is Anne, I am 30 years old and I come from Germany, Saarland. (So, my english isn't really good redface )
I am a business economist, occupational therapist and geriatric nurse. I work in a eldery home since 2013 and looking for 27 people. Since 2015 I make an further education to a diaconess.

In my free time I like to read and follow my two passions: playing the violin and drawing MangaArt. My artist name is RabenKaras. I mainly draw on traditional media. I also make lettering. In the future, I would like to do figures with modeling clay.

I know GaiaOnline since 2004. At that time I was very active here and had a handful of good friends. For some reason, I can not say anymore, I left the page. sweatdrop A few days ago I returned. Randomly. Now I would like to regain my understanding, because I have absolutely no idea how everything works. neutral

So, I hope we will be good friends together whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:26 am
RabensternKaras

Hallo und heart -lich Willkommen mrgreen Kölner hier.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me either in this thread or via private message.

And dont worry about the leaving Gaia part -> as far as I can tell you are definitly not the only one. Just take a look at the Welcome to Gaia subforum. Nearly every 2nd thread is created by someone who came back after X years, doesnt know how Gaia works anymore and lost 90%+ of his or her friends.
I, too, left Gaia (2013~ January 2017) and I got to this guild rather quickly after I returned.

As for what had happened, maybe you could read dies hier.  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

RabensternKaras

Familiar Prophet

4,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:11 am
Danke aus Bexbach heart

Thank you for your offer. I take up on it some time 3nodding Now, I read along the forum~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:51 am
Welcome back to Gaia and welcome to the NSTG!
I hope you become familiar with Gaia again quickly. c:
Gaia has a lot of features that have been here for many years. Most features haven't been updated much. XD So whatever you loved about Gaia is probably still here. It just has different users. XD;;
Anyway, I hope to see you around the guild. ^ ___^

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers