Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Cream of the Crop (Rastin - Punkie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie had heard about this troll from Sephos, and she had intended to drag the big greenblood with her to visiting this troll, but the big troll was getting harder and harder to convince to come out and socialize. Thats another reason she needed to get this done. To drag Sephos out and make him be a real troll, not some hermit. This (Mirthful) Gardening Club was only a good thing. Have trolls make connections, network, organize products. Also, if everyone was together in this they could set static prices for things, instead of having to undercut eachother for beetle legs, just to make a profit. Plus, each vendor would get access to a wide range of additional produce. Punkie was defiantly thinking of having boxes of punkins ready for any Garden Club member to take with them and their regular produce. Add a bit of verity to their stock.

Punkie had her smile on, her face paint perfect, and her poise friendly. She was ready. The juggalo danced her way to the door of the hive. The orangeblood made sure her punkin pie was presentable, and then knocked on the door to the lavish hive. She was a little nervous to talk to a highblood, but at the same time, highbloods were perfect for the Gardening Club, and she could not wait to meet the person Sephos himself had recommended.

Bouquet of Diamonds

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:09 pm
Rastin was enjoying a day to himself today, much like any other day, but this was a day specifically for resting as much as possible. He'd already decided that there would be no trips outside, no need to throw his cloak on or fuss over his hair, and sunk himself firmly into his arm chair with a good book and a cup of tea.

Then came a knock at the door.

The purpleblood turned from his book and peered from around his chair. This... Rarely ever happened. In fact, he couldn't remember the last time anyone had knocked on his door. Perhaps Sephos had once many sweeps ago, but since they'd gotten to know one another, this seemed quite out of place for him. He never just came over, they had a routine. Either there was something wrong, or this was an entirely new person knocking at his door, both thoughts which he didn't want to entertain.

He moved slowly, first placing the book down on the table, and moved to pull his cloak off from the coat rack. While he wiggled his way into it, he tried to sneak a peek of whoever it was from his window and caught a glimpse of a dress. Certainly not Sephos. But then, who? What did they want? How had they found his hive? He liked to think he was too far removed to track so easily, but perhaps not. He bit his lip, breathed in, and opened the door.

"Yes, how can I help you?" He asked, before meeting eye to eye with his unexpected guest.

Face paint. A juggalo. He'd met one before as a child and had a delightful experience with a cup tea laced with Faygo. The thought of having to endure anything like that again weighed heavily on his mind. Hopefully this one, whoever they were, had no intention of offering him any.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Hello~" Punkie sang as she was greeted at the door. "You must be Mr. ******** Rastin, am i right?" Punkie asked, the big grin on her face. "Im a friend of that b***h Sephos, he told me ya might be interested in joining a goddamned gardening club!" Punkie presented her pie, offering it forward. "Also, i brought a ******** pie as a hello gift! I hope ya like punkin!" Punkie beamed again, awaiting the response.

Bouquet of Diamonds

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:36 pm
Immediately, all hope Rastin had for a peaceful encounter had been dashed. His face seemed to twist in all different directions of negative. Shock, anger, fear, and disgust, all rolled through every inch of him until, finally, he seemed to settle on one of them. His brows furrowed and his face brightened with color.

"I beg your pardon?" He snapped, taking exactly a millisecond to glance at the pie before going right back to being angry. Oh no, not a single sweet could keep this at bay. "How dare you address Sephos in such a fashion! He's not a..." He paused, the word rolling off his tongue with a sour taste. "b***h, of any sort! I cannot begin to fathom how you could speak of him like this and call him your friend! I-I'm simply appalled!"

He turned half-way, as though to slam the door in her face, only to hesitate. Wait. What was she here for? He gave her a thoroughly scrutinizing look.

"A gardening club? This is your way of inviting someone to join a club?" He implored, seemingly falling further into a state of disbelief. "I can't quite tell if you're joking or not. Did Sephos really recommend me?"

And, if so, what in the name of all things good and holy did Sephos get him into?

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was a testament to her mirth that Punkie's smile didn't falter for a second. Some people were simply ignorant, it was okay. "Yep!" She chirped, and continued. "Sephos, that ********, said you would be a quite right b***h ta invite into the goddamned gardening club!" Punkie grinned, what did he say? Something about begging? "Ya dont need to ******** beg! The ******** gardening club is open to all horticulturaly inclined ********> The juggalo looked at her pie and felt her hunger grow. She went to push past the purpleblood and get inside, eager to serve up the pie. "Lets not let this nasty little ******** get cold! Come on ill serve yer ******** a** up!"

Bouquet of Diamonds

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:14 pm
It continued, of course. Nothing he'd said had gotten through. Rastin's hand slapped against his face and pulled down slowly. This... This was going to give him a migraine later, wasn't it? He grinded his teeth.

"No, you don't understand, I'm-" He yelped, pinning himself up against the door frame as he was so rudely shoved aside. Oh no, this wasn't happening. Ab-so-lute-ly not. He rolled up his sleeves and chased after her.

"Have you no common sense? You can't just barge into someone's home uninvited!" He shrieked, almost reaching out to grab her arm and tug her back before stopping himself short. "I-I don't feel like fighting over this, whatever this is, but I absolutely refuse to host someone as rude and crass as you! Even if you are inviting me to this gardening club! You've got to be out of your mind!"

He grasped the side of his head, a throb of pain already shooting up from his neck. Great, wonderful. If only he hadn't let CatDad wander out today, then pest control would be so much easier. He winced.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uninvited? Punkie quirked her head to the side, still smiling but a little confused. She had just invited this troll into the gardening club! Had she not made the invitation clear enough? Nope, there it was, he was refusing her invitation. "Please reconsider my good ******** sir!" She implored the highblood. Did she not make herself clear enough? Maybe she needed to re-highlight what the club even did. The juggalo shook her head, still smiling, and handed the pie over to the purpleblood. "A civilized troll would be server ******** pie, but, i suppose your a bit of a weird one." Punkie said, looking over the highblood's hive again. It was off in the middle of no where, and even tho she did think Sephos was a bit of a hermit, this guy was even more so one. She stifled a sigh, socializing Sephos was one thing, but having a socialize a highblood as well? Sephos was asking a bit too much from her this time.

"Here," Punkie said, also handing the purpleblood a few pamphlets about the gardening club, one on the wonders of the Juggalo religion, and a few on "how to make friends" that she always carried around, just in case. "Now i would be goddamned tickled ta have your ******** self in the gardening club, but how about you read these little ********> Punkie pointed to the pamphlets, "And then we will consider your application into the ******** mirthful gardening club." Punkie said it all with a smile, and stepped back from the door. She was already teaching Sephos, she did not need another project just yet.

Bouquet of Diamonds

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:00 pm
Rastin felt as though he'd been thrown into a whirlpool. He wanted so badly to grasp her by her shoulders, shake her, and explain everything he was trying to say as loudly and clearly as possible. Yes, she'd invited him to the gardening club, that was understood, but he hadn't invited her into his home. Hell, he hadn't even invited her to keep talking to him! How in the world wasn't she understanding him?

"I'm the weird one?" He gasped, growing further exasperated as he was handed the pie. He looked down to it, to her, to it, and simply placed it on whatever flat surface was nearest. Why was he doing this? Was it remotely logical to do this? No and no, but right now all he could muster was an odd kind of auto-pilot mode. There was pie, pie was sweet, and he liked sweet things. This was the only kind of logic he had to hold on to here.

"Alright, alright, I'll..." He huffed, his eyes growing rather bug-eyed at the second and third pamphlets. "Consider it, but, please-" Again, he paused, noting how she'd stepped back. Oh, that was rich. What had she expected coming over here with this kind of language? A party? Confetti? Overwhelming joy? The purpleblood looked up to the sky and heaved a long, tired breath. "The next time we meet, could you please, perhaps, speak to me with so many expletives? I'd greatly appreciate that."

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie's eyes bulged, giving her an odd look with the plastered on smile. Expletives? Expletives?! "Expletives? ******** EXPLETIVES?!" She couldn't keep it in, this was just so outrageous a demand she felt she would explode. Her smile turned aggressive, almost manic, as she went on, words tumbled from her painted lips. "You think im using ******** EXPLETIVES?! Have ya no ******** mind for culture? Or religion? Or goddamned RIGHTS??" Punkie felt herself turn hot, if her cheeks were not painted she would have glowed orange. "Do ya tell a ******** redblood not to pump his plump biscuit cuz the color aint in your goddamned liking?!"

Carver clicked his claws. He was back at the wagon that Punkie had brought and boy would she be glad she had in fact brought that wagon, because Carver was just the lusus to reign in the crazy juggalo. His clicks and clacks pierced through her anger and outrage, and the juggalo took a long breath in to relax. She was doing this for Sephos, for Sephos, she reminded herself. Just cuz this highblood had told her to stop the one thing that made up the core of who Punkie was, did not mean he was bad, just ignorant, it was okay, she would be alright. "Okay." Punkie said curtly, through a strained smile, "Ill have a chat with ******** Sephos, maybe we can all sit down to-goddamned-gether." The juggalo managed, her faith in Sephos being able to make this work dismally low, but she would try, she would try.

Bouquet of Diamonds

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:12 am
Rastin leered backward as soon as Punkie started shouting, but quickly went from petrified to a lighted fuse. He clenched his jaw, a shade of purple over taking the majority of his face, and found himself beginning to shake. He was so close to grabbing his scythe and shoving this miserable, disgruntled wench of a clown out the door with every fiber of his being.

However, he managed to remain still and instead, growled.

"My culture is a culture of respect and decency, you pale-faced, wire-brained lunatic." He seethed, his teeth grinding as he thought. "And, no. Quite frankly, you dense, boorish, ignorant-"

He stopped himself, forcing himself to breathe in before he got carried away, and flailed a hand instead.

"I would never tell someone to stop living because of the blood color they were born with." He continued, looking at her with a level of contempt he had never felt before. "In fact, I happen to believe that we are all born equal, a thought process that doesn't seem to exist in most of this wretched society! I can't imagine you would share in such an ideal, however, given your poor behavior."

He paused to breathe again and immediately felt a sting of regret, but it was quickly overshadowed by another one of her derogatory remarks. He'd have to have a chat with Sephos himself about this. There was no way that they knew the same person. He couldn't imagine him putting up with this.

"You do that, and I'll have a discussion with him myself." He said, grasping at the edge of the door. "In the meantime, please don't visit me again. I've heard quite enough out of you for now. Good evening to you."

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie could agree to that. To not coming back to such an unpleasant place. This purpleblood was obviously daft. I mean, he was a purpleblood and not fallowing the juggalo ways? Awful! "Good ******** luck!" Punkie said as Rastin said he was going to talk to Sephos. Well, watch, she was going to talk to Sephos too.

With that the juggalo threw the pie into the highblood's face and walked away.

Bouquet of Diamonds

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas