Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:35 am
Yesterday, I finally came out to the community as a real-life superhero (RLSH) via the gigantic FB group that basically the entire town is a part of. First of all, HOLY PLUTO I have never in my life gotten so many notifications and messages nonstop. People are crazy excited about this, and I kinda wasn't expecting such a positive response. It's amazing.

Second of all, SENPAI NOTICED ME. emotion_kirakira 4laugh
Sault Batman is a longer established RLSH in this city, and he's part of my inspiration to do this. I explained that to someone who commented on my original post. Bing! Five minutes later, I get a friend request from the guy who's Batman. He sends me a message simply saying "RLSH?" And I'm like, "Yup. Hello Batman, I'm Intrepid." "Ahhhh damn you already knew who I was. I was just about to reveal my identity! I suck at keeping it a secret. Just like Batman." And that led into a long, amazing conversation. rofl Best part: He is TOTALLY GAME for us teaming up at some point, once he finishes his new suit.

I am so ******** pumped right now. I plan to go out in my full costume to clean up the trash on city sidewalks today once these rain clouds go away.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:11 am
That's amazing, hahaha.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:23 pm
Awesome!

Of course, the first thing that popped into my head was the iZombie episode "Cape Town". xd They end up investigating a murder of one of Seattle's RLSHs.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games