[RP]Warning Sign(Elidae & Regina) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:17 am
    Pressing her lips together as a painful prickling feeling rose in her eyes, Elidae looked up to the sky. She didn't want to think about what he could have possibly done, but the mere idea that not only did the queen tell him not to do something, he did something behind her back as well, made her sick to her stomach. Her bottom lip quivered and her eyes squinted.

"He makes stupid mistakes," She started, pausing as she tried to form words. "Because he's an idiot who hasn't learned that his actions affect those around him. He focuses too much on the tiny details that relate to him rather than the big picture. It's something... I'm trying to work on with him." She inhaled slowly. Despite the fear she felt and the tears springing to her eyes, she looked the empress in the eye.

"His past is awful and no one can say its not- not even he can. He knows it, maybe more than anyone else. It follows him every day and it affects every relationship he tries to make with others- and that makes it worse. But there has been absolutely no question on where his loyalties lie now. And that is with you. I will promise that- as his moirail and- a citizen of Alternia." Elidae put a hand over her chest.

"I sincerely don't know what happened. And- I can't really blame your thoughts on it. I'm... sad about it. But Kursha... Kursha has so much potential and he just needs some guidance in the right direction. If you haven't made the decision to cull him just yet- maybe you know this, too."

amicableAggressor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:09 pm
"Mmmh." Folding her arms, the empress looked from Elidae, to the ground, to the sky, and back to the yellowblood again. "You're right. I haven't made my decision yet. An' you figured out thats why I came to you - to weigh in on things." With an exhale, she unfolded her arms, moving out from the defensive posture. The yellowblood had said everything that had been swirling around in her mind. That everything hadn't been out of deliberate malice. Kursha had decided to do something, and her voice had just been a blur along the way. That was undoubtedly the most bothering part. Her existence was supposed to carry more weight than that. "Well. I can't say you've set my mind at rest. And as for potential, I think he'd reach his ceiling as a captain. Unless he learns to turn those emotions off, even me protectin' him isn't going to stop a messy end."

They had walked the parameter of the park, and now Regina beckoned Elidae on, to loop around and head back in the direction they had come from. She wasn't about to leave a yellowblood out in the middle of the dark at night. "You seem pretty surprised that he'd get himself into a situation this bad. Despite everything you said about his ... issues. I gotta know. What d'you think life's like working in the army? What do you think you're signing up for?"

blackbird cake

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:01 pm
    She followed Regina when motioned, albeit dragging her feet with the light scraping of her boots against the pavement. Attempting to slow her breathing, she pulled an arm towards her, the other grabbing at her elbow. She took in the empress' words again, looking away when it seemed she still might consider the culling.

"I don't know." Elidae admitted quietly after a moment of thought, "I don't really know anything. I know I want to be useful. ... whatever that means. If he's there, I have to be." It had been the first time someone actually asked her serious questions about her intentions, making her actually think about it. It was hard to deflect in this situation. "I'm sorry if I seem surprised. I thought him and I had a better... understanding." The queen wasn't the only one disappointed their existence didn't seem to matter much to the vindictive Kursha Vidari.

amicableAggressor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:17 pm
If he's there, I have to be? Regina side-eyed the yellowblood. That kind of selfless dedication for a troll only one step ahead of her on the hemospectrum seemed unhealthy for the yellowblood's life and job prospects. She likes arts and crafts, and hairdressing. Definitely what you'd expect out of life, tagging along with Vidari. "Mmm. That definitely is a life choice you got goin' on there. Sure as hell an identity." But really, most lowbloods sense of self-identity was pretty malleable. Maybe she'd list her hobbies as 'violence, gutting enemies, and the thrill of victory' in a few short sweeps.

Regina ran her tongue over her teeth again, churning over Elidae's words, reactions. Body language. There wasn't too much to think about, either the girl was an actress who would be overtaking Odette any day now, or she was simply being honest with her overlord and ruler. She looked over at the yellowblood again. "Cool hair streak, by the way. Real punk rock."
blackbird cake

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items