Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
How do you deal with bullies? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T-Neffy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:59 pm
As you can see it irritates us all of these racist joke from people in another race.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:37 pm
I think he's flirting with you. But otherwise, I can think of other bullying things worse.
However, if I were you (but I'm NOT) I would've whooped his a** if he ignored me after I told him to stop.

Seriously, I flipped a guy onto his back before because he was so freaking annoying. I told him to leave me alone a million times and he didn't, so I just snapped one day and flipped him.  

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:41 pm
nice...

anyways..if u think about it for him this must be fun..so if there's yin then there's yang..he must have something u don't have and it obviously has to be big  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:29 am
Bullying a Asians!? well send a ticket to where I live and I'll kick that bullys' butt for you. Report to the Police, Have revenge. and do what Cindybobnimrod told you. Your such a good person, Cindy  

fatal_wolf92

t o x i c l i p s t i c k

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:54 am
Happened to me a couple of times, but I just tell them bitches off or I'll throw a punch at them. Just b/c I'm a girl doesn't mean that I can handle myself. And anyone who messes with me b/c I'm Asian ........oh god, they're really in for it!!!!! I just hate people who think they're so cool for messing with us like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:44 am
where do you live?  

[BackPacks]

Sesshomaruka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:50 am
eek i've never been bullied like that...well i really dont know what to say...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:51 am
If any bully thinks that Asians are stupid and dumb, I'm kicking their a**, it just makes me angry.  

fatal_wolf92

Chibi Akane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:28 pm
Sesshomaruka
eek i've never been bullied like that...well i really dont know what to say...

Me neither.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:28 pm
fatal_wolf92
Bullying a Asians!? well send a ticket to where I live and I'll kick that bullys' butt for you. Report to the Police, Have revenge. and do what Cindybobnimrod told you. Your such a good person, Cindy

awwthanks heart .

anyway. have you reported the bastxrd yet? hope so. because if he doesn't leave you alone when you ask it's just about the only way. grahh.  

Cindybobnimrod

2DsGuitar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:46 pm
Jhay-R
Yeah, kid got on me nerves, but never did I show it. Then, finally, the damn b***h said that she thought the Philippines was full of idiotic barbarians... So close to taking the Butterfly knife, and slice her up like the barbarian she thinks I am.

Way I dealed with it was just ignoring her, and walking away. The idiots just want to make themselves feel big by making others feel small. Just don't go on a physcopathic killing spree and stuff, that doesn't solve git.
Just try and forget the queer, man. And maybe even cuss him out in Chinese and English, that's what I always did, and it's worked.
Imma kill that mother****** who said that scream o_o  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:04 pm
fear, fear is the prime ater suffering. make him suffer then use fear. find his weakness and fear and uses it against them.  

Angmar01

Angmar01

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:05 pm
fatal_wolf92
If any bully thinks that Asians are stupid and dumb, I'm kicking their a**, it just makes me angry.

well tear there soul apart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:52 pm
i pay them 2 b with me (on acount of i have meany enemys and im weak) so i have them defend me(and somethimes have funn and push a croud of ppl out of the way 4 me so i can walk throgh the hallway without getting my hair messed up  

Gothic Fire

MizukiLee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:56 pm
Hm, those kind of racist bullying haven't happen to me.....yet. Well, maybe I'll get them later in the future but if they do, I'll make them feel so sorry that they messed with me and leave me alone with their freakin' sorry a**.

Hm, I'm not very good with words. X_x But will violence get me anywhere? I gotta get some advices.... ninja

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff