Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Lost in the stacks [Holly x Vaudrey]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:38 pm
Holly was lost to say the least. The library was a place she had never been before. While she got ok grades she never really made any point to go to the library. Why put in extra work when she was passing the class?

Unfortunately this luck finally ran it's course. There was a project she had to do and just had to find the information in books. Who even used books anymore? That is what led her here today, standing in a random row of the library staring at the stack in front of her. She sighed loudly and mumbled something that sounded like "How in the world does one find a book in this place."

kuropeco

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:24 pm
Vaudrey was always in the library these days, mostly because he wanted to look good, but also because reading was a past time he could do without too much trouble. He fluttered around selecting book after book and ignoring the pointed gaze of the librarian every time he didn't put something back right.

He flitted now, down a slightly dimly lit row of books and almost knocked into the ghoul standing there, staring at them with a dismal expression.

"Oh, hello!" Vaudrey hastily rearranged himself to be more presentable.

"May I help you with anything?"

elvyralani

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:13 pm
Holly had been staring at the book shelf so intently, mostly hoping if she concentrated the books she needed would just magically appear, that she didn't notice someone had joined her in the row. Reflexes kick in and she took a step back as the person almost ran into her.

"Um hi." She looked the other student over for a moment, boy, monster perhaps. In the dim light he looked vaguely familiar yet she couldn't place her finger on who.

Holly's tail swished back and forth slightly. "I wouldn't say no to some help. Clearly I'm looking for some books but I can't tell how these infernal things are arranged."

kuropeco

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:25 pm
Vaudrey stared at her for a long, startled moment, as though trying to figure out what had spooked the ghoul. He'd automatically leapt back as she had, stumbling a little over his tail and then straightening quickly, trying to look as though it had been intentional.

"Oh, uh - " Vaudrey cleared his throat. "I can help! If you want. Do you want help? I can totally - uh - " He tried to slow down.

"I can help if you'd like. I'm Vaudrey, by the way," he added, and stuck out a clawed hand.

elvyralani

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:25 pm
Holly turned her head as she looked at him when he jumped backwards. Ok then.

Her confused look turned to a smirk as he also started to stumble on his words. "I would gladly take some help, I haven't really been in a library before, like ever."

"I'm Holly." Taking his hand in hers she shook his hand. "So I don't really know what I'm looking for. I'm looking for history of ghosts." Vague, very vague but that was the subject of her paper.

kuropeco

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff