Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
PSA to all you kids in the guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gather round children...
  Gonna learn you a thing...
View Results

Qwertea

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:46 pm
All you kids who are underage and lack real world experience.

Watch what you post on the internet. Or else you're going to end up in my boat, making a new Facebook.

Why am I making a new Facebook? Partly because I don't have access to the email that the account was made under. The other reason? Because it's hard to get a job or look good when your memes are dank and filled with humor so dark Elvira herself is jelly. I had that account since 2010, it was filled with cringe.
I can't be a teacher if I share inappropriate things all the time. Doesn't look good when you apply for schools and other things either. I had a professor warn me about the crap people share on Facebook, they look at it, employers look at it... If you need a professor to write a letter of recommendation for you and your Facebook is loaded with questionable things you probably won't get that letter. No professor wants to vouch for someone who looks immature.

Just be mindful of that stuff you post when you're a young teen, it follows you. It can come back and bite you if you're not careful. gonk

On Gaia you're a bit safer but on something like Facebook you might want to watch it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:03 am
I just don't have a facebook. It's very difficult to find me online at all really. Only my closest friends know both of my names.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items