Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Telekinetic Tutor (Tevini + Trusci)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
teaching the troubled

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:14 pm
Tevini was nervous. Then again she was always nervous.

'It's okay. Cerpin said she could help.' The redblood reminded herself as she paced. It was a fairly normal night, weather wise, as she waited for her visitor to arrive. Cerpin had arranged a meeting, here at Underworld, for Tevini to meet with a girl who he'd said also had telekinetic powers. The redblood was elated that he'd found a potential pilot for their crew besides her. She was also hoping to convince the girl to teach her how to control her own powers.

"Where is she?" Tevini bit her lip, looking towards the door anxiously even though it was still before the designated meeting time. She wished she hadn't chased Cerpin away to go practice in his room now. Even if he was noisy he was still comforting. It'd been for the best, though, Tevini knew. She'd been having less episodes of sudden crashing around of objects but figured that this first practice session with Trusci was bound to be dangerous.

She just hoped Trusci herself wouldn't be.

Melancholies
sorry for the wait! ; w; can't wait for trusciiiiii

Doutei

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:49 pm
    Dangerous wasn't really on the list of things Trusci would define herself with. If others wanted to give her that label? So be it. As it was...

Here she was again, same bar stool, same idle expression, her eyes glazing over the crowds blithely as she carefully observed all the faces she'd likely never see again. She wasn't dressed for the occasion this time, but that was because she was here on someone else's request. And hey, she wasn't above doing favors for a good connection.

Tevini stuck out like a sore thumb; Trusci had a nose for trolls like her, the weak ones, the ones who didn't look like they fit in. Nahori came to mind instantly, but she smoothed the thought over carefully—now wasn't the time to dwell on other things. She needed to have her full attention at the forefront of her mind for any given situation, and this meeting would be no different. The trolls who needed a shoulder to lean on were always the ones most willing to give things up.

Trusci wasn't that low to people she actually liked though, and Trusci always gave everyone at least two chances at a first impression.

She lifted her finger and twirled with her hair innocuously. Sure, someone might notice the sudden teal crackle of her powers, but it'd blend in seamlessly enough. It wasn't a harsh feeling, just a little nudge to the side of Tevini's head, like a push to get her to look in Trusci's direction.

She'd smile at her if she caught on.

Doutei
HI HELLO I HOPE THIS IS OK BECAUSE I TOOK SOME LIBERTIES

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:25 pm
A small touch of pressure on the side of Tevini's head caused her to look towards the bar. Startled she touched her hair in confusion and spotted a girl. At the hint of a smile, Tevini flushed at the game and understood to come on over.

"Hello. I presume you're Trusci?" The redblood greeted her, offering a handshake. It felt weird to act formal at a club like this but she didn't know quite how to behave. Tevini had never really networked before, this was what she left to her partner.

"I'm Tevini. The one Cerpin asked you to meet with." The engineer introduced herself. She'd asked for a meeting to discuss telekinetic powers and hoped to get some exercises from the other girl to practice things safely. One could replace their belongings only so many times before it got too expensive. Sure they had beetles but she didn't want to waste them. They needed every beetle they had!

"I was hoping you could tell me about your, um, abilities." Tevini added, realizing she wasn't sure how public Trusci wanted to go with this. Perhaps she should offer to move to one of the back rooms or outside? She'd wait and see what Trusci felt like.

Melancholies
<3 trusciiiii

Doutei

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:35 pm
    Ah, bingo.

She was all too amiable in the hand shake, the movement firm, excited even. "The one and only," Her smile twitched for a second, the words having left her lips without any thought, and for the briefest of moments the image of her twin showed itself in her thinkpan. Not what she needed right now. Thankfully, Trusci was pretty good at playing the compartmentalize game. "It's a pleasure. Enough about Cerpin though, we're here to focus on you toots."

Trusci didn't take a seat; instead she opted to lean against the bar. "Word is your's ain't that different. I wouldn't mind giving you a rundown, but in a crowded place like this it might get a little messy. You got somewhere a little more private?" She winked.

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:20 am
"T-toots?" Tevini flushed at the petname. Cerpin had called her many silly things but she'd never been called toots before. She didn't know how to feel about it. Trusci continued to cruise through the conversation though, and Tevini had to catch up.

"Ah! Yes, I was thinking we could practice in the workshop." The redblood wasn't keen on showing off her creations to a stranger but it was the only place with a lot of space that was far away from the dayclub that any noise wouldn't alarm the other guests. She'd done her best to cover up most of the really top secret machines and would just have to hope they stayed intact after tonight.

"It's just this way..." The quiet girl gestured to follow and led Trusci down a hallway. They rounded a few corners before appearing to have reached the actual hive part of this re-purposed warehouse. Opening a door at the end of the hall, Tevini stepped inside and held the door open. On the other side a large room full of random projects awaited. The walls were lined with shelves, bits and pieces of metal- some were actual tools like nails while others mysterious unusual parts she had recovered from the desert. Certain areas had been tarped off and sort of shoved aside to create an open area in the middle of the room.

"Will this space do?"

Melancholies

Doutei

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:16 pm
    She whistled, "Dang, didn't fancy you for mechanics Drills." A grin lit up her face soon after. She'd keep trying nicknames out till she found one that fit. Drills, kind of flowed though, with Tevini's hobbies as well as her hair. "This'll do though. I'll try to make sure none of your stuff gets wrecked."

As if on cue, she held her hand out lackadaisically. A teal blue energy sparked around some of the nails on the shelves, the objects lifting very slowly, very fluidly. Her hand was scarred and stiff by proxy, but the power she possessed was practiced at least.

"You gotta understand I practice my powers a lot. Kinda sucks, 'cause I wanna show it off, but I'm worried about what they'll do when they figure out what they can do with me." She mentioned it offhand, like nonchalant conversation, but she never did elaborate on 'them'. "So I'm sure everyone's different, like, I was born with this. It feels second nature. I like to think of my power as an extension, an arm." The nails swirled around, then she set them down.

"You gotta treat it like a muscle. You gotta work it out on small things, move up like you'd do with weights 'n lifting." She grinned, "You following me? C'mon, try picking something up, nothing too fancy. Go slow. And uh, might wanna pick something that ain't too sharp."

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:23 pm
"Okay." Tevini nodded, listening to Trusci's advice. She watched the yellowblood play with her powers easily, like swirling her hand in water. The nails spun around before settling down on the counter. It was so simple and basic, obviously a beginner's move for her to emulate. The redblood wondered what Trusci was capable of when she was going all out. Having practiced from birth it was bound to have reached really impressive levels by now!

"Alright. Like an arm." The mechanic looked over to her shelves of stuff. Her brow furrowed as she tried to summon forth her own psionic energy, with small flicks of pink forming in a basket of screws. They rattled as she attempted to get a grip on them. Pink energy surrounded a handful, as Tevini didn't feel up to being very precise and grabbing just one at the moment. Slowly the screws rose up in the air. Tevini took a deep breath and tried to bring them horizontally closer now only to gasp as she lost her concentration when a loud guitar blared from the other side of the door.

"Augh, I screwed up!" Tevini frowned, moving to go pick up the screws that had fallen and rolled across the floor, placing them on the counter next to Trusci's nails.

"I keep getting overwhelmed and overthink what I'm trying to do." She confessed. Trusci gave off a relaxed feeling and probably didn't struggle with the same problem but on the off chance she did... Tevini would love some more advice!

Melancholies

Doutei

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:38 am
    Trusci watched her tight lipped, not wanting to break her concentration. Of course, she knew it was only inevitable, but she still cringed slightly at the guitar and subsequent spill onto the floor. Tevini was rushing around to pick them up. Trusci just watched at first, her face almost somewhat indifferent, but by the time she went to help Tevini she was already done. "You... don't have to be so frantic, y'know?" Easier said than done, she guessed. Trusci didn't have to deal with anxiety, she didn't know what it was like, but she could empathize well enough.

"I mean, I can't even fathom what it'd be like to just... wake up one day and boom, lights-camera-action 'kay you have telekinesis now'." She made a flash movement with her hands, "I've had this from birth, so of course it feels natural. It's gotta be foreign, you just gotta be..." She scratched the back of her head, "Real patient with yourself."

Pausing to stare at her hand, she chewed her lip before showing it to Tevini, scar and all, "Like, see this? Got real ********, so i can't write with it anymore. Had to teach myself how to use my other one." She wiggled her non-dominant hand, "And it's the most frustrating s**t. It drives me nuts! You gotta start off so slow and small. Even though you wanna just jump right into making words, you still gotta master writing down the individual letters, and even then those letters are made of smaller lines. There's actually a lot of steps involved, see what I'm sayin'? I totally get what you mean when you say it's overwhelming, but you can't let it get to you, at least not in the long run."

She flashed the redblood a thumbs up.

"Plus, this isn't really the ideal place to practice, sooo..." Trusci laughed a little bit, "Here, maybe we can try this. I'll lift something up, and then you can guide it, that way it won't like... explode all over the floor. Kinda like learning to ice skate for the first time! I ain't gonna let you fall." She lifted up the cluster of screws again, suspending them in the air. "Just get a feel for moving them around, find your balance, and then I'll drop my grip on them." Her eyes and her fingertips shimmered a brilliant teal.

Doutei
wowwie a TAG sorry trusci is so wordy OTL

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:42 pm
"I had no idea." Tevini's eyes widened at Trusci's reveal of her scar. The redblood reached to gingerly almost hold her hand as she looked it over, wondering what had happened to her. Her story of retraining herself sounded difficult and inspiring. The engineer winced as she let go of the greenblood's hand, remembering the sight of a different injury. She tried to focus on her words instead to stop thinking about it.

"Okay. I think I can do that." Tevini nodded, agreeing to try Trusci's suggestion. It sounded a lot easier and while she wished she didn't need training wheels Tevini was grateful for the offer. It made more sense to just accept Trusci's help and learn the basics properly rather than let something foolish like pride stop her. Watching the screws float in the air, Tevini admired how they drifted with ease- almost looking relaxed. She took a breath and drew forth some of her own energy to linger on top of the teal light.

"Like lines and dots..." The mechanic murmured, thinking back to what the greenblood had said about learning how to write again. Something about breaking it down into those pieces clicked and she formed small pink dots around the screws, slowly adding lines to nudge and twist the screws around. Growing more comfortable, the furrow in her brow faded and Tevini's eyes lit up at the sight.

"It's beautiful." Pink and teal went well together. The energy reflected across the silver objects and she admired how bits of the light flickered around the room.

Melancholies
i love wordy trusci <3

Doutei

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:05 pm
    Despite all the talking she'd done before, Trusci was quiet now as she let Tevini focus. Or more like she was momentarily stunned into it when Tevini arbitrarily reached for her hand. The yellowblood didn't pull away--there wasn't much need to--it was just a scar and scars didn't hurt, not physically, so the touch was hardly damaging her.

When Tevini let go, she gave the hand a good flex.

"Ain't it?" It was a pretty dazzling light show, watching their telekinetic powers intermingle with one another, "With the two of us, you wouldn't even need all the strobes out there on the dance floor, huh?" She laughed, sweet and genuine in her enjoyment. Tevini was a sweetheart, she'd give her that.

She didn't give any sort of cue to when she was stopping. Instead the teal light started to slowly dim around all the bright pink, almost like an object being handed off to someone else's hands. Trusci's expression looked hopeful; Tevini seemed like she was getting it, piecing together her own way of understanding her powers. It was like riding a bike but not--second nature to her, and yet completely different in execution when it came to troll to troll.

"That's it..." She murmured more or less to herself as her powers eased up completely.

Doutei

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff