Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ prp ] oh good, you're not dead ( nash & dean )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:55 pm
A pounding could be heard on Dean's door early one morning.

"Dean," said Nash, except it was more of a shout, probably disrupting the sleep of several people who were trying to get some shut eye after that disastrous Sahara whatever-it-was. But the last time he'd seen Dean had been there - and then briefly afterwards, a glimpse - so he supposed he needed to check in on him.

Nash knocked again.

"Dean. Wake up. Lemme in."

medigel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:58 pm
"What!" came the muffled yell back. Dean was currently in bed and reading, trying to savor his break between shifts, and mostly unwilling to move in equal parts due to laziness and pain. His "bed" as it was seemed to be more a mess of blankets than anything else.

"Oh! ******** OFF, EDGELORD!" His voice was hoarse and cracked, but he still yelled regardless.

...Wait, did he remember to lock the door? Wait, s**t--

kuropeco

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:28 pm
Nash gave it approximately seven point eight seconds (he counted) before he reached out and pushed the door open with all the entitlement of someone who lived in this particular room even when he definitely did not live in this particular room.

"That's rude," he informed the huddle that was Dean. "Hey. What are you doing?"

A toe prodded the swathe of blankets.

medigel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:01 pm
By the time Nash made his way over, the book had been hastily stowed under the blankets. "None've your business," he snapped, pushing himself to his feet.

Dean had bandages around his torso, bags under his eyes, and some blooming bruises that made even wearing a shirt hard, but damn if he wasn't going to ignore all of that to try and push his friend out.

"You're rude. Jesus."

kuropeco

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:55 pm
The place where Dean had shoved whatever he'd had in his hands was given a suspicious look. Nash himself was bruised and scraped all over, but most of it was currently hidden beneath the multiple layers of clothing that he tended to wear on an everyday basis.

"I've come to see how you're doing and I'm rude?" said Nash, with a roll of his eyes. He shoved at Dean's legs.

"Move over, shithead, let me sit. Are you still alive? Or am I talking to a ghost?"

medigel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:15 pm
"OW!" He recoiled away from the shove and glowered, curling up on his makeshift cot half to appease Nash and half to curl in against the pain. And to also hide his book better.

"I'm fine," Dean growled. "Why don't you go check on the twins? I'm sure they're just dying after hitting that safe spot." He didn't hold it against them really--only a small part of him did, the part whose irrationally strong loyalty felt wounded that the poisoned and beaten duo didn't have the strength to stay and free him. (That he was too weak to save himself.)

kuropeco

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:33 pm
Nash rolled his eyes.

Dramatically.

"Oh, shut up, one shove isn't going to kill you," he said, as he made himself comfortable on the end of the cot. It wasn't really big enough for the both of them, but he wasn't about to sit on the floor, no matter how much Dean whined about everything.

"I've already checked on the twins, and they're both also - unfortunately - alive and kicking. Literally."

Nash had sat sideways, leaning back with his legs dangling off the side of the bed. He gave Dean a pointed look.

"Methinks you sound a little bitter."

medigel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:37 pm
Dean snorted at the joke but otherwise didn't stop glowering at Nash. "Methinks you should leave me alone." He didn't bother asking if Nash was okay because clearly he was; otherwise he wouldn't be nosy. "I'm sunburnt as ******** n' not movin' till my shift."

kuropeco

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:17 am
"Too bad, so sad," Nash singsonged merrily, tapping a black tattooed finger against another. "You're stuck with me, shithead, so just accept it already. And pardon me for caring about whether or not you're dead or alive."

He made himself more comfortable and added, just to be obnoxious, "Your cheeks are all red. It's kinda cute."

medigel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:21 pm
Next to go red were his ears.

"I'm not cute," Dean said reflexively, bristling. "******** hell."

Giving Nash a look that said being sunburnt had to have been his fault, Dean leaned over with a wince and uncapped his water bottle. "Whatever," he said after he had taken a few extra gulps. "Apparently getting crushed by giant bugs is normal here. What the ******** did we sign the group into, Nash? 'Cause they didn't mention naggy talking weapons when they talked to me."

kuropeco

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:48 pm
He was fighting a smile because Dean's ears going red meant that he had reached the pinnacle of embarrassed flustering. Nash crossed one leg over the other and leaned back with his hands behind his head, grinning nonchalantly, like he hadn't a care in the world.

"I wasn't expecting the weapon thing, that's for sure," Nash muttered, hearing Acheri make some sort of indignant sound inside of his head. "I mean, it's not like I didn't expect some weirdness, but this is kinda extra super weird, or whatever."

He gave a shrug. "Could be worse, though. I could be stuck here with a sunburn."

medigel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:32 am
Dean gave him a long look.

"We barely survive Alien: Desert Edition," he hissed, "and all you care about is not getting a sunburn? Are you for real right now?? What is wrong with you?"

The look turned accusatory.

"Are you high?"

It wasn't the accusatory kind of how dare you drugs, but rather how dare you do drugs without us.

kuropeco

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:19 am
"Excuse you, I care about a lot of things," said Nash, with a roll of his eyes. "Sunburns are ******** uncomfortable, so yes, I would prefer not to get one, idiot. Don't act like you'd be all delightful and happy go lucky if you had your back on fire."

Dean was given a look of complete exasperation.

"No," Nash said. "And if I was, I wouldn't share with you."

(This was mostly a lie.)

medigel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:41 am
Dean made an exasperated sound and, surreptitiously as he could, tucked the book under his covers and behind him.

"I am sunburnt, you p***k," he said. "Did that baker guy from twitter finish too hard on your face and blind you or something? Jesus."

kuropeco

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:42 am
"I know you're using p***k as another word for bestest friend ever," Nash crooned, but a second later it had turned into a scowl, accompanied by a roll of his eyes. "Baker guy did nothing of the sort, shithead. Don't be mad at me just because you're not getting any."

There was a pause, and then Nash was lunging over Dean, fingers scrabbling for the book.

medigel

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff