Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP] Can you keep a secret? (Parfait Storm/Lotus Eater) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:36 pm
It was a hot summer day and Lotus was waiting patiently for her friend, Parfait Storm, to take a break from her ice cream stall. Beyond saying hello, Lotus didn’t any special reason to come by however she enjoyed taking an opportunity to see friend when she could. As Stormy was wrapping up with one customer, the butter coloured bab caught the mer’s eye and gently waved.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:46 pm
"Thank you! Please come again!" Stormy put on her brightest salesmare smile as her customers wandered off down the boardwalk. She beckoned Lotus over with an ocean blue hoof, then flipped off the top of her friend's favorite green flavor and scooped out a perfect rounded ball of the subtlety sweet and salty treat. When her friend got close, she pushed the cone to her.

"What's going on today Lotus?"

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Crew

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:58 pm
Astraea Pandora

"You're too kind, thank you." The filly was not normally into sweets, but was glad to take a scoop of the refreshing treat. The flavour was just to her tastes and helped cool her down from the summer heat. What was going on today? Lotus shyly looked away, out towards the park as if she was keeping a look out for someone or something. Her gaze quickly turned back to her friend however, "Oh, you know, I thought I would go for a stroll. The weather is perfect for being out in the sun and when I saw you, I couldn't resist coming to say hello. Business looks booming, you must be so proud of what you have accomplished so young."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:13 pm
Stormy grinned brightly, her tail fin swished.

"It's so great! I didn't think that land phony would enjoy the some of the sea flavors and mix ins!"

She blinked and nodded. "Yeah, I can do for a stroll. I haven't had a break yet today." With that, she closed up her stand, locking everything down very securely (maybe with a lock or two extra more than she needed) and wriggled onto her scooter.

"So what's going on?" her friend seemed a little distracted.

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Crew

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:21 pm
Astraea Pandora

"I must admit you have something special there." Lotus was free and generous and when it came to complimenting another phony's natural talents, but when it came to other things she could be a vault. Cautious with her words, the yellow filly didn't often divulge that much as she tried to avoid any topics that might make for conflict; it was difficult to know how her own thoughts or feelings may come across so she tended to shift the focus on to something else.

"Well... no, it's nothing really. Just a lovely day to go for a walk and spend some time with those I like. Be in the company I enjoy." It was technically true. While the while it was happenstance to see her friend in the park, Lotus had come to try and spend time with a phony she liked. It just turned out to be a different phony.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:29 pm
Stormy smirked a little, gliding along on her scooter.

"Oh ho.." she said with a laughing lilt to her voice. "You came all the way out here just to spend time with little ole me?" She grinned, not buying everything her friend was selling. "I'm honored bbuuuttt..I don't believe you..not fully.." Getting information out of Lotus was like getting scoops out of a block of ice cream frozen solid. You had to be determined and you had to dig.

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Crew

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:02 pm
Astraea Pandora

The twinge of doubt that Stormy voiced, echoed in Lotus's ear like a gong. Was it time to confess? Lotus was concerned that her friend would look at her differently now, if she revealed her secret emotions. "I suppose you are too astute for me. I do love spending time with you and it's great to chat. But there is a slim chance I was keeping an eye out for somephony." Lotus took a deep breath in an effort to keep her composure and avoid blushing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:15 pm
Stormy's ruby eyes glittered excitedly but she played it cool.

"Ohhhh? Really? Is it somephony I know? she tried to sound like she was disinterested but inside she was just DYING to know.

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Crew

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:18 pm
Astraea Pandora

Lotus looked to her friend, trying to judge if she was truly trustworthy with this or perhaps just looking for some gossip. But, they were good friends, right? Surely, Stormy wouldn't betray her trust and blab to someone or even worse, blab to her crush! Staring her dead in the eye, Lotus whispered. "Can you keep a secret?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:34 pm
Stormy smiled and crossed her heart with a hoof and held it out for Lotus to bump. "Cross my heart, your secret is safe with me!"

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Crew

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:37 pm
Astraea Pandora

Satisfied that her secret would be well kept, Lotus felt safe in confiding her friend. "I haven't told anyone this, but ... do you know that colt who sometimes paints things? He's so dark and mysterious..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:48 pm
Stormy looked thoughtful. A colt who painted..there were a couple at least who did that.

"Hmmm...oh!" She grinned. "You mean Rogue? Yeah he's pretty cute. His coat is such an amazing shade and his hair, have you ever seen so many colors!" She considered for a second. "I don't know if I'd him dark and mysterious but maybe I don't know him as well as you do eh?" She winked

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Crew

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:54 pm
Astraea Pandora

Rogue? Sounded like Lotus wasn't the only one with a thing for painters, but she shook her head. "The unicorn? Oh no, you have it all wrong. I don't like that colt. I like.. um.. Hellion. You know, that pegasus. He's like the brooding hero of a victorian romance novel." Lotus' opinion of the colt was highly skewed by her attraction to him, he was an odd phony and not even necessarily nice to her but her girlish crush could not be denied. It was oddly freeing telling someone about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:01 pm
Stormy's nose crinkled for a moment. Oh! Her eyes widened.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh that's one with the bat wings!" She thought of the colt, she'd only really seen him a couple times and never spoken to him. "I thought he as graffitist..?" Was that considered a painter now?

"Brooding hero? Is he?" She chuckled very softly. It was clear Lotus was really into him. "Have you told him?"

zippedsiren

Astraea Pandora

Crew

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:06 pm
Astraea Pandora

"It's a type of art, right?" Lotus blushed a little. "I could barely tell you. I don't think I'd be ready to say anything to him! I'm not even sure he'd think of me that way. Maybe when I'm older and wiser." Although telling someone about her affection was like a weight off her shoulder, it was quickly replaced by sudden panic that her friend would betray her confidence. "You promised you would keep the secret safe, you're not going to tell him are you?"  
My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff