Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Relaxing Time (Meara, Agsil)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:32 pm
After the absolute mess of a class, the hell run called Thunder Road, Meara was glad for the chance to finally be able to sit down and chill. The company was very welcome as well as the food. A quick stop at the Creepateria had them both with food in hand, though Meara had suggested they sit outside rather then inside the building. They found a good place to sit and then the Demoness started to dig in. "How many classes have you taken before?" She asked with a smile between bites of her food.

Kaefaux
Just to make sure you got it <3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Agsil's body ached. And in some of the worst ways possible. Though the aids had done their duty to patch them up, the dragon was sore, bruised, and some of her muscles were twitching a good bit from the abuse of electricity. All too willingly did she follow the other ghoul to the Creepateria, piling up a tray high with food--and plenty of red meat.

Seated outside, she sat back with a sigh of relief, only too happy to take the weight off her poor feet. Immediately she began to take bites out of her meal, though very aware of her table manners and appearances as she did so. Didn't need to give off the impression of some mindless beast.

Monsters had enough of an annoying reputation, she'd learned.

Pausing to consider the question and take the time to swallow her food, Agsilved shrugged. "Only one other somewhat similar to that, though far more to my liking. It was an arts course. I've taken a few other classes here and there however, though most of my time here has been more self-study. How about yourself?"

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:40 pm
Meara paused in her eating briefly to put her hair up using a ribbon as it kept falling into her face, then turned her attention back to her companion when she spoke up. "I've only really taken two classes before this one. One was a baking class where I learned to make sinnamon rolls, and the other was the first aid class and my mentor helped me with that one. Or rather he supervised it." Of course there had been a fun time out afterward as a reward for passing the class too.

One bite into a bread roll had her scrunching her nose a bit then gave it a little tap that was Fear infused then resumed eating it since it now actually tasted sweet instead of bland. "What types of things have you self studied?" She asked with a smile and a questioning look.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:58 pm

Agsilved laughed, a bemused look on her face. "Sinnamon rolls? I should see if that baking class is open any time soon, that would be delightful to try and make." Still, she nodded at the other course, and that the ghoul had a mentor to aid her. Good, at least some did. Considering her own misadventures and awkward times trying to find her place here--and still dealing with that--it relieved her when she heard others were not undergoing a similar rocky start. "Has your mentor been able to assist you with other courses, or otherwise getting used to the academy?" Points to whomever was assisting her, if so.

Again she used eating as an excuse to gather her thoughts, her brow furrowing a little at the question of what she'd being, more or less, teaching herself through her time here. "Painting, calligraphy, cartography, archival techniques," she started slowly, watching the other's expressions as she spoke. There were... a number who seemed to find her go-tos to be... boring. "Those are skills of great importance to my kind, and use what we are already fluent in manipulating." Her explanation was punctuated with a lifted dark hand, ink lifting from beneath her claws and swirling through the air under her control, before being retracted back beneath her skin without a drop spared. The hand that reached to again pick up her fork and take a bite of food was completely dry.

Swallowing, she gave a small shrug. "I've been trying to become more skilled with technology. My clan did not utilize any, though perhaps others of my kind are more in touch with the rest of the world. So I've also been very interested in just learning about the rest of the world that I've been cut off from as a youngling."

She shook her head, pointing the fork towards Meara. "Now to you. What sort of things do you enjoy studying, or might consider trying?"

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces