Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
(prp) Checking in (Olivia/Andrew) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:30 pm
Post weird s**t Andrew woke up with one thought on his mind. Find Olivia and make sure she made it back. The moment he stood up though he decided that was very much not a good idea. Very much not one.

Instead he searched around for his phone. Once he found it, he curled up in his bed with his wrings wrapped around him and got set to texting.
text to Olivia
Did you make it back?

text to Olivia
Do you remember anything from the weird stuff last night?

text to Olivia
Hey! Answer me! I know you don't sleep.

text to Olivia
Where are you?

text to Olivia
You don't have to say anything just send me anything.

text to Olivia
You are in Halloween right?

Andrew was very irritated that he didn't get an immediate response. (Maybe he should waited more than 2 seconds between texts)
chirigami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:46 pm
There had been a lot of distractions on her way back towards her dorm. Mostly of the poster variety with upcoming and ongoing events - even though several of them stated the same thing. There was, also, the fact that there were many curious new faces around; obviously belonging to those of the visiting prospects of students and possible new friends.

But eventually Olivia made it back to the basement levels of the Undead dorm room, the familiar sights of course greeting her as she opened the door. There were the several beady eyes, a few in the collection of greeted chirps from various mini pets and a small disaster in the form of some overturned items on her shelf.

Olivia gasped, or at least made the sound, as she rushed over to straighten it. Totally missing the ringtone of her phone as well as the vibration from each text Andrew was sending her.

It also didn't help that it was currently underneath a small pile of sleeping grumpkins, who were all too pleased with what the phone was doing. It felt delightful.

phantompanther13

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:55 pm
Andrew frowned as time passed an he still didn't get a response. was she mad at him? She didn't seem so while they were in the weird dreamscape. But maybe she didn't remember.

Maybe she didn't want to respond.

text to Olivia
Don't make me come find you!

text to Olivia
You don't want a flame demon in the undead dorms

text to Olivia
I'm coming to find you.

He had to know she was ok. Andrew dragged himself up and got on some basic clothing and shoes. Good enough. He was covered, good enough.

chirigami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:29 pm
There wasn't really much of an excuse for her not to hear the chimes of her phone this time; the first set had been well when she was not in the room. But Olivia did have the problem of actually finding the phone. The gaggle of minipets who were currently dozing upon it made no indication that they heard it or were even aware of it. It left the ghoul stumped as she looked around, her work of cleaning for now at a halt because of the lost article.

Someone was trying to reach her. Very much so given how many little sounds rung out throughout the room. Olivia pushed her lips together and began searching, adding to the mess she had previously been working on despite her best efforts. At least she could make out the general location, which was near the big pile of pillows which weren't exactly a bed but at least a cozy place to lay down.

phantompanther13
it took me so long to find a moment to tag you, I'm so sorry! And Olivia is not helping ~

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:11 am
The phone had stopped receiving texts. It was too late. He was up, he was coming. And he received more than one weird look as he walked into the undead dorms.

He did his best to look normal and not like he was going to fall over any time. Or worst jostle himself. (Maybe heading into the undead dorm where the smell alone was enough to make anyone nauseous was a bad idea, but he would make do.)

At least, Olivia should be able to find the door when he knocked. Loudly.

chirigami
It's all good.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:29 am
All at once, at the sound of the knocking, several heads turned towards the direction of the door but the only one who made a motion towards it was - thankfully for Andrew - Olivia. The short distance over had her puzzling who it could actually be; despite a few certain creeple not being around as much as they used to be, there was still a long list.

Who it was was at least on that list and Olivia's eyes lit up at the sight of Andrew. Standing there. At her door. In the Undead dorms. (And hopefully didn't hit her in the head with his insistent knocking).
Well, wasn't this a treat! "Aa, hello Andrew!" Huh, something seemed to be different, "you seem to be wearing many more layers than usual."

phantompanther13

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:07 am
Andrew did not hit her on the head. He felt the give on the door and stopped the motion shoving his hands into his pockets. His wings were folded in, trying to conserve his heat bubble. Of course he was wearing more layers. How else was he going to insinuate against the cold down here? At least her room didn't have as much smell as some of the others he had passed on the way down.

She seemed... happy to see him? "Why didn't you answer your phone?" he half whined, half grumbled. He ignored her question in favor of checking her over. All her limbs seemed to still be there. Good. No damage that he could see. (Other than well, being undead) "Are you alright? You look alright." His tail flicked with inpatient and he stepped forward, not asking for an invite in. Nope he was going to look her over and tired to circle her without actually touching or taking his hands out of his pockets.
chirigami

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:06 am
The smell was something Olivia wouldn't have had control over either which way, it was something she never noticed. Perhaps because she had just gotten accustomed to it, but her particular stench was most likely ebbed due to her body pretty much acting as a freezer to keep the meat from spoiling too soon. The cold was what Andrew was going to experience inside her room, a little more than in the hall.

On instinct, Olivia's feet moved her backwards as Andrew made his way inside; mostly out of common courtesy to get out of one's way. It wasn't like she wouldn't have asked him inside, nor stopped him despite the friction of elements that was most likely to transpire as it had in his room..... a while a go. (Wow, time). The ghoul was also struck by his question, "Oh, my phone?" A question with a question, brilliant, "I couldn't find it, I heard it." Her blue eyes went back to the general direction of her room before pulling back as the boil made his circling evaluation of her.

"I'm fine," He seemed to be as well despite it being a little hard to tell with his layers. Hadn't his wing been injured in that fight in that dream? "Are you?" It wouldn't hurt to ask. "Something weird happened again." Just to get that out of the way.

Her door was left open. Just in case.

phantompanther13

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:15 am
By Jack it was cold in there. Andrew frowned and tried too prevent himself from shaking too much. He wasn't going to stay long, even if his body was working overtime to generate some heat in the cold.

"I'm fine." He was, really. As long as he didn't turn too fast. Any not fineness he wasn't going to tell Olivia about. He glanced at the mess that was her room and suddenly understood why she hadn't answered. "It would help if you organized a bit in here..."

"Yeah that was weird, wasn't it."
He started picking things up and then looked at the shelves lost on how to actually fix her room. This was not like his own, organized. While he was messy there was organization underneath it. Olivia's room however, well, it reflected her lack of physical needs, beyond being ice cold. Was that frost on her things? He was pretty sure that the cloth item he had picked up was steaming.

Another reminder of just how incompatible they were.

chirigami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:41 am
For a split second she was smiling ear to hear, glad to hear that Andrew was indeed alright. Then the next Olivia stilled and made a sad little sound at his comment about her room. "It's not usually like this." The wight pouted momentarily as she took went to reach for something that had fallen on the floor. It couldn't often be helped that was usually stayed on the ground was a little haphazard but her shelves were often very tidy despite her being, well, undead and a little frosty. Within the last few months, more of the boxes had indeed began to get a little cooler to the touch with that layer of frost etched on the corners. (As long as they didn't break really).

But perhaps that's what had happened while she was out, a few items had tipped over. Something made them fall. Or maybe she was having an off day; there was no glass on the ground after all or signs of breakage. Olivia placed the plush back in the pile near her pile of pillows of a bed. It stirred a couple of the grumpkins who in turn began to stare at Andrew in curiosity.

"Oh." Realizing he was holding something, "you can put that in that basket." The ghoul pointed, clearly having not noticed that the article of clothing was reacting to the opposite element.

"We are going to have too many different memories soon, its going to get confusing."

phantompanther13

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:56 am
Andrew completely missed the smile. he didn't really think she cared if he was alright. Over all she had shown him mostly fear and little interest in him. Other than being terrified of him that is. He did notices her pout at his room comments. He smiled at her and decided he would believe her.

He glanced at the grumpkins, who stared at him. They were... he flicked little flickers of fire in their direction warning them off. Don't touch him. Go bother Olivia.

"This world's memories are the only ones that count."

He put the piece of clothing into the basket. good enough. That much he could do. Though the next time he bent over.... he wound up sitting on the ground and not wanting to get up. Do not bend over, got it. He took a few breaths trying to focus on not making a bigger mess.

chirigami

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:46 am
The small army, along with Olivia, jumped back a little at the sudden appearance of fire. Thankfully Olivia was well enough away that it didn't escalate into anything further, which by her own mental progress meters perhaps wouldn't have anyways since it was small.... and away and.. well, progress. The grumpkins on the other hand dissolved into a mess of various reactions. Some began to cry, others growled at the fire demon for its demonstration and just a few of them didn't care and went back to sleep.

This at least allowed her phone to finally surface from the soft bodies and the fur. Olivia's blue gaze flicked immediately to it to retrieve it as the agitated grumpkins did their best little death glares; as their mistress, it was far from intimidating. "Yes, I suppose," she mused as she flicked at the screen to discover that yes, Andrew had indeed sent several messages. And there were a few from her sisters as well.

"I wonder if it'll get all jumbled up- are you okay?" Her gaze had finally returned to him, who was now upon the floor. The ghoul wondered if that's what she looked like whenever she took on a human disguise and had to remember how to breathe.

phantompanther13

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:58 am
Andrew had smirked at the crying grumpkins. Served them right. He was the bigger badder thing. He had missed Olivia's little jump.

He also missed her picking up her phone. Because he wasn't really ok. He was not. He took another breath careful to keep his tail away from her floor. Consecrating on what she was saying was difficult. "I'm fine." he did not get up. Breathing was important. Her room was no where near as bad as the rest of the undead dorms but the smell was not helping. He wanted to go lay back down in his room and die. But that would require standing and he wasn't ready to try yet.

"Just... still sick."
chirigami

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:07 am
A perplexed expression began to slowly develop on her face as she took in that small bit of information. Her hands clutched at her phone and it was very tempting to flip back to it, to call upon the interwebs in order to understand what he meant. "Still?" Had he been ill before he had come by? It was hard to note as she had not seen him earlier.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Concerned, she took a few steps towards him while the growing temptation to tap 'how do I fix a sick fire demon' into a search bar lingered.

phantompanther13

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:25 am
"I ran into something... green back in weird memory land." he said in explanation. it was starting to calm down and when he looked up, he realized that Olivia was very close. His cheeks turned read and he was very confused. Was she concerned about him? Why? That didn't make sense.

"No... I don't think so. I'll just go back to bed and lay down till it passes." Now that he knew she was ok he didn't really need to be up anymore, at the moment. Schoolwork still awaited but, that didn't have to be today's problem.
chirigami

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces