Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ness34

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:36 pm
Would anyone be down to do a group rp about the elements? Or is everyone into the whole 1x1 thing now?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:03 am
I'd be down for a group roleplay, goodness knows nobody wants to 1X1 with me anymore so I'd love to be part of a group. 4laugh

What's your idea?  

Maxy Wexerg

Ness34

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:26 pm
Maxy Wexerg
I'd be down for a group roleplay, goodness knows nobody wants to 1X1 with me anymore so I'd love to be part of a group. 4laugh

What's your idea?

Well it's a group of teens who each have the powers of an element from a test conducted by the government and now they're wanted criminals and they're on the run from the government  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:42 pm
I could get behind something like that, are we talking traditional elements or do you have a list?

Ness34

Maxy Wexerg

Ness34

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:44 pm
Maxy Wexerg
I could get behind something like that, are we talking traditional elements or do you have a list?

Ness34

Yeah it'll be like fire, water, wind, earth, lightning, dark. I might add more but I think 5 would be good to start out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:35 am
Neato, well count me in. I've always been into the elements, especially the more outlandish ones.

Ness34

Maxy Wexerg

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:08 pm
Ness34
Maxy Wexerg

Ness34

Yeah it'll be like fire, water, wind, earth, lightning, dark. I might add more but I think 5 would be good to start out.

I have a idea like from narutos wood style it combines earth and water so like he would have those three would that be ok ?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:17 pm
I would participate in a group roleplay.  

Class 77-B

Ladykiller

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:17 pm
Ness34
Would anyone be down to do a group rp about the elements? Or is everyone into the whole 1x1 thing now?

I would like to join your group rp as well. It's been a long time since I've been in one and 1x1s have started to get boring for me.  
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games