• Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:26 pm
SSBrosB
User Image

Eeveelution Exploration
Type You're Investigating: Bug
Eeveelution Species Name: Insecteon
Flavor Text
  • It has been advised not to leave any laundry out to dry while Insecteon is around, because it’s pollen coating falls off easily and can stain clothing and temporarily blind.
  • Insecteon tend to migrate to warmer climates when winter rolls around.
Height: 1’00”
Weight: 6.5 lbs
Where Was it Found: It was found in the Unova region after climate changes forced them to change their migration patterns.
How Does it Evolve: Insecteon evolves by leveling it up while a flower pokemon holding honey is in your party.
Category: Pollinator Pokemon
Abilities
  • Chlorophyll: Boosts the Pokémon's Speed stat in sunshine.
  • Effect Spore: Contact with the Pokémon may inflict poison, sleep, or paralysis on its attacker.
Other: They can easily be caught with bug nets and are attracted to bright clothing.

Kaya Wolf Moon
User Image

Eeveelution Exploration
Type You're Investigating: Normal
Eeveelution Species Name: Archeteon
Flavor Text
  • Archeteon typically reside in temperate zones.
  • Unlike their various counterparts, Archeteon possess a higher female-male ratio, with the population being roughly 85% female.
  • Archeteon are easily spooked and will run and hide at the slightest misstep.
  • Archeteon emit a high pitched keening noise when they are troubled or frightened. The frequency of which is so high that it can affect another’s balance.
Height: 1’9.8”
Weight: 14.5 lbs
Where Was it Found: This Archeteon was found scavenging for food near a Pokemon Center in Johto. Nobody knows where its Trainer is or if it even had a trainer to begin with. It took a total of five weeks of sitting in outside the Center before it finally gave its trust to someone.
How Does it Evolve: Eevee evolve into Archeteon when they feel at their safest with their family or Trainer, and under the influence of mood stones. An evolved Archeteon is viewed as the mark of a good and trustworthy Trainer.
Category: Emotion Pokémon
Abilities
  • Shift- Allows the bearer to adjust an ally's offensive or defensive maneuvers accordingly.
  • Imbalance- Produces a high-pitched sound which afflicts the opponent’s senses, causing interference with mobility and forcing attacks to miss entirely.
  • Shield (Hidden)- Emits a field of energy around the bearer. Strengthens defense by 1.1x its usual power.
Other: Mood Stone (Note: I wasn’t sure if we needed to draw an image or what. This one is one I found that I loved as the basic idea for the mood stone)

Rita Zyon
User Image

Eeveelution Exploration
Type You're Investigating: Ground
Eeveelution Species Name: Terreon
Flavor Text
  • Its hard scaled exterior protects it from harm and boosts its ground abilities.
  • The whiskers on Terreon are said to allow this Pokemon to sense earthquakes.
  • Terreon enjoy having their scales polished and are generally friendly Pokemon.

Height: 2'07" or 0.8m
Weight: 59.6 lbs or 27.1 kg
Where Was it Found: Terreon tend to be found in urban areas, rarely being found in the wild.
How Does it Evolve: It evolves when exposed to a shiny stone.
Category: Land Pokemon
Abilities
  • Sand Shroud - During battle, a sandstorm will be produced for 5 turns. With this ability, Terreon will not be harmed by the sandstorm. The sandstorm will only affect the opposing Pokemon.
  • Earthy Armour (Hidden Ability) - During battle, Earthy Armour protects Terreon from one-hit KO attacks. If Terreon is left with 1 HP, its defense stat raises.

Other: Terreon's Pokedex colour is Brown.

Erna Ironhand
User Image

Eeveelution Exploration
Type You're Investigating: Fighting
Eeveelution Species Name: Brawleon
Flavor Text
  • It has incredible dexterity, and can change offensive stances masterfully.
  • Brawleons are naturally disposed to keeping the fight fair, often waiting for the opponent to stand back up if knocked over and never attacking from behind.
  • If left unoccupied for too long, it will often display destructive and violent behavior as an outlet for its energy.
  • It tends to not get along with other Brawleons due to its competitive nature.
Height: 3'1"
Weight: 52 lbs
Where Was it Found: A Youngster Terry in Cianwood, Johto had accidentally evolved it when dressing up his Eevee in a Black Belt and white shorts to emulate Cianwood's Gym Leader, Chuck. It is still unconfirmed whether or not Chuck himself had encouraged the boy to try and make his Eevee more "tough", like the Gym Leader. Reports confirm Terry has since trained to become a Black Belt Trainer.
How Does it Evolve: Leveling it up with two levels of affection and holding Black Belt.
Category: Training Pokémon
Abilities
  • Reckless - Powers up moves that have recoil damage.
  • Steadfast - The Pokémon's determination boosts the Speed stat each time the Pokémon flinches.
Other:

Tara de Draiocht
User Image

Eeveelution Exploration
Type You're Investigating: Steel
Eeveelution Species Name: Metaleon
Flavor Text
  • Metaleon has the ability to hold three times its weight.
  • It is said that a Metaleon's coat (body) can withstand the coldest of temperatures.
  • If you anger a Metaleon, the first sign of rage occurs when their eyes start to glow. You better watch out they are about to attack!
  • Metaleon's loyalty is earned and not given easily.
  • Metaleon is considered to be a great helper with construction work. They love to build/create things (new or old).
Height: 3'0
Weight: 9lbs
Where Was it Found: Metaleon can be found in places that have high electric energy and modernized areas such as Hollywood. However, their original birth place is still unknown and it once was mentioned that they had evolved from Pokélantis but no one knows for sure.
How Does it Evolve: To evolve this pokemon you need to find various metals (Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, and Stainless). Once obtained you need to melt them together to create the perfect material "cas steel". Finding the right solution is often hard therefore finding or evolving a Metaleon is slim.
Category: Steel
Abilities
  • Fortify: This creates a stronger body armor around itself and therefore makes it harder for enemies to do much damage. This also allows Metaleon to hold items 3x's their weight.
  • Iron Whip: Causes their tail to extend and once used, the tail constricts the enemy until they pass out. This attack has a 75% accuracy rate.
  • Sonic Howl: A directed piercing sound, similar to a sonic boom, that causes disorientation in opponent. This attack has a 90% accuracy rate.
Other:

odet amo generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 9!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:46 pm
Round 1 & 2 Surprise Prize
Semi Custom Eeveelution Familiar

Wait, but I thought they had all been found? All known types of pokemon eeveelutions have been found but up to you to decide what the new type is. Maybe it's space, maybe it's light or a variation of some other element. You are aloud to turn this down if you'd like (everyone gets one free pass on a surprise pony and a surprise familiar)

What you get to choose: A theme (something different then the normal pokemon types - could be a hybrid of some sort?)...and your favorite color combo (can be a color palette if you prefer). This counts as your familiar freebie

1. Moxxiie
  2. Ruhane Chiisai
  3. ABVirus
  4. oo DeD
  5. Cheyriddle4
  6. magnadearel
  7. LydaLynn
  8. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
  9. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  10. ABVirus
  11. Cheyriddle4

Malikztiah Ankhwave

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:53 pm
Whut. ._. Well that was a surprise. xD I'll keep the freebie ♥  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:55 pm
odet amo

OMG <3 thank you so much!! <3 My fav familiar whee  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:39 pm
Malikztiah Ankhwave

I'll just need to know a theme (something different then the normal pokemon types - could be a hybrid of some sort?)...and your favorite color combo (can be a color palette if you prefer).

Thanks everyone who entered! I had a lot of fun reading all the entrees heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:52 pm
odet amo
Malikztiah Ankhwave

I'll just need to know a theme (something different then the normal pokemon types - could be a hybrid of some sort?)...and your favorite color combo (can be a color palette if you prefer).

Thanks everyone who entered! I had a lot of fun reading all the entrees heart

Hmmm Theme: Space
Color combo: this palette  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:06 pm
awesome! Thanks for the familiar!  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3