Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Misunderstanding by Moonlight (Kei and Ras) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:37 pm
Quote:
Keionx
HP: 6/20

Damage taken: 2
Damage dealt: 3

Military Grade Weapon: 1d6+1

Shield - Adept Defense B Artifact: Nullify 1/2

---

Keionx jabbed at him with her sword, advancing slowly to begin a rapid combination of strikes and slashes that would hopefully either intimidate him enough into running (like a coward) from the fight or bring him down. Normally, she didn't pay more than slight attention to what her opponent said in a fight (except Etsali. Etsali was an exception. Etsali was always an exception). She didn't trash talk either, preferring to focus on the fight. Her injuries in this one proved that she needed to up her training and her focus, so as not to be so sloppy.

However, right as she began her combination attack, his words clicked in her head. She paused. "Wait what?"  
Bouquet of Diamonds rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:49 pm
Quote:
Rastin Morden

HP: 10/20

Damage taken: -3
Damage dealt: 5+1 = 6 DMG (RAS NO, you're trying to talk and be civil and THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DO THAT THOUGH)

Military-grade weapon: 2d6 +1
Lantern; Novice Artifact; Defensive B: nullify the damage from the last hit, 1x per battle.
(Self reminder: First roll is for hit, second roll is damage +1)

Rastin winced at the jab and, finally, shoved himself into a proper stance again. Okay, now he had to get back to being serious. There was no way he was getting out of this without somehow defeating this girl. The purpleblood stepped back, aimed low again, and swung with all his might.

"You heard me!" He seethed, nearly gagging at the end of his swing. "Guh-W-what else would you be doing out here? You're a hunter... Aren't you?"

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:26 pm
Quote:
Keionx
HP: 0/20

Damage taken: 6
Damage dealt: NA

Military Grade Weapon: 1d6+1

Shield - Adept Defense B Artifact: Nullify 1/2

---

Keionx jumped over his swing (with some smarting from her new wound) and held up her hands. "A moment! One moment!" She carefully put down her sword and faced him, hands in the air. "I think we may have come to a misunderstanding. I am not a hunter. I am here to protect yon troll, and ensure their safe escape. And thou... thou art not a hunter?"

She was wary of being fooled, but if this was not a foe... The horns blared again, from a different direction.

If he was a friend, they would need to act fast.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:36 pm
Rastin gave Keionx a rather blank look as she put her sword down and held her hands up. D-did he just win a battle against someone? He didn't know whether to feel proud of himself or recoil over that, but her words quickly drew a reaction from him. His mouth fell open.

"Dear Lord, I, I'm so sorry!" He stammered, nearly dropping his scythe. "I'm not a hunter, I was trying to help them, and look at what a good job I've done of that! God I-"

The horn's blare interrupted his fretting. His brows furrowed.

"Why, why do they do this?" He grumbled, looking to Kei. "This is madness, they're all out of their bloody, goddamn minds."

DraconicFeline

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:55 pm
Bouquet of Diamonds

Keionx picked up her sword, checked it for damage (none) and dirt (some, but not much she could do about that right then) and sheathed it with a sharp sound.

"Tis all right." she said, holding out a hand placatingly, "As I said, a misunderstanding." She looked towards the sound of the horn, then towards where the yellowblood had run, judging.

"It is... not the worst punishment that exists." she said slowly, thinking. Was the hunt about to corner the yellowblood, or had the poor victim lost their tail? Was it worth it to track them down, or should she switch tracks and continue her patrol elsewhere? "The hunts... there is a respect involved. If the victim survives, they are free to go..." she said, her voice cold. She shook her head sadly,"But not always. And the odds beith not with them. And some have found that the hunters have odd views of what 'getting away' means..." She looked up at the sky, trying to determine the time based on what she could see through the canopy. "Tis... the fairest of punishments, but not truly fair at all." she said, with a sigh. She knew people who had survived the hunts. She knew people who had rescued others from the hunts. She knew, now, that she could not have done this.

"Twould be fortunate..." she murmured softly, "If that twas my fate, should I ever be found..." Then she realized that she spoke out loud.

"I assume thou live nearby?" she asked, perhaps a little curtly, "If thou were the victim, and thou were to run yon direction, would thou findest a decent place to hide?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:46 pm
A misunderstanding that could have been completely avoided had they had any sense between them to spare, but there wasn't anything they could do about it right now. There was a child out there, alone, scared, and being hunted down. Rastin gritted his teeth.

"That doesn't matter to me at all." He seethed, licking at a sore side of his mouth. "No one should be hunted, it's obscene. There is no fairness in it if every rule of it is rigged in favor of the hunter. It should be abolished and thrown into history, where it rightfully belongs."

Like with much of this world, but he wouldn't dare be so bold as to say that now.

"How would..." He began, intent on questioning her idea of fortune in terms of this, and jumped straight to answering her next set of questions. "Yes, I live locally and... Perhaps inside of a tree? A hollowed out stump? I've never had to hide out here before, so I've only got suggestions, not exact ideas."

How fortunate for him, he supposed.

DraconicFeline

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:14 am
Bouquet of Diamonds

Keionx was silent for the moment, doing her best to assess her former opponent in the dim light. What he was saying... it was good. It was rational. It made sense, and it jived with what she'd heard other Rebels say about the hunts... Her respect was growing.

But they had only just met, and Keionx could no longer harbor the delusion that all the world was here to support her quest. Or, that ones word was all that there was to them. She had, in essence, learned wariness.

And also, he wasn't being particularly helpful right then. "Oh." Well, then. "Let us seek them out, then, wherever they may be hiding. Tis likely that it would not be good enough to evade yon hunt." She sought out the tracks again. "Let us try to find them, then." she said, gesturing to Rastin to join her.  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff