Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Celestria: A World Hidden in the Stars 2~

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the planet of Celestria: A beautiful world run by multiple kingdoms. Where does your loyalty lie? 

Tags: Fantasy, Kingdoms, Magic, Adventure, Romance 

Reply Approved Profiles
Beatrice Yuki

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsunefox1986

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:56 pm
Mew  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:58 pm
Name
Beatrice Yuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eye Color:
Right: Red
Left: Red, turns yellow when using magic

Hair Color: Silver

Height:
She is about 5 feet tall

Weight:
She is light, and tends to be a bit skinny.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Voice:

Scars, Markings, or Accessories:
She has a scar, and a few strange markings over her left eye.

Race: Human

Bio: Beatrice was born in the Psychic kingdom. She was raised by her mother, and never really knew her father. as she grew, she seemed to act differently from other girls in the kingdom. When she was 5, her mother passed away, and she discovered a book on the dark arts. She soon left, seeking to find who her father was, and gain help with necromancy. She managed to learn more about it from the book as she grew, with the book being created by dark magic, only showing what she was capable of doing, and could hide it's pages by turning blank. She seeks someone who is willing to help her learn, wither it another student, or a teacher. The Necromancy slowly tears away her life, and takes over her mind. She starts seeing things that aren't there, and rotting flesh on those who will soon die with in a week. Her left eye can tell the difference, though it was created using dark magic. She slowly becomes a demoness of necromancy, though she tries to limit her use of necromancy.

Personality: She is a naive girl, seeming sweet. She tries to not get attached to anyone, fearing that they might kill her if they find out she practices necromancy. She respects the dead, tending to not use the bodies of the innocent. She can be loving and sweet when she gets to know a person.

Family:
Mother: Deceased

Likes (At least 3)
-Sweets
-the dark
-Music
-some Chaos

Dislikes (At least 3)
-People who butcher the dead
-Bitter things
-Necromancer hunters

Loyalty towards: (kingdom, demon king, gods, rouge)
Those who can help her with necromancy

Powers:
Necromancy: Beatrice is a bit experienced in necromancy, though she is very inexperienced to it entirely. The cost on her when using it is still unknown to her. If she constantly uses it, it takes a different toll, depending on what she uses. Most leaves her vulnerable, or ends up killing her. It tends to chip away at her life, and tends to make her see things that aren't there.

-Dead summoning: She can summon the dead, enough to make a small powerful army. The only drawback is the more she summons, the harder it is to control.
-Undead coffin- Beatrice can summon a coffin from the dead. It only effects one person, and leaves her very weak. It can be burned with fire, or destroyed with earth.
Undead hold- Beatrice can summon the undead to hold a target. The drawback is if the person can control fire, or is really strong, they can break free. The ability only last a short while.
-Leech- Drains the life slowly out of another person, too much and it will kill the person. Beatrice has read about the mover, though she can't perform it to to her experience. It also requires the person preforming it to touch the target.
-Fake death- Using a mix between her telepathic abilities, and necromancy. It makes her seem dead, cutting off her pulse when someone checks for it. The drawback is if she uses it for too long, she may not be able to recover that part, or may even die.
-Mental screech- She can use something like a scream, using her mind. It usually leaves the victims weak. It leaves her dizzy for a bit.
-Telekinetic-She has the power to move objects with her mind. The biger the object, the more she has to use on making it move. Can not do it to objects that are rooted in place, like stone walls or trees.
-Illusion- She can make people see things that aren't, only works on average people, not psychics or those with strong minds.
-Deepest Fear- She can make people see their deepest, darkest fear, only works on average people, not psychics or those with strong minds.

Weapon of choice:
Poison needles
Enchanted walking stick- It shall not break, even in a fight.
Magic
A stylish knife

Strengths: (At least 3)
- She tries to be quick
- She tries to use her abilities before the fight gets close
-She can conceal her thoughts, except for extremely powerful telepathic people.

Weaknesses: (At least 3)
-If she uses to much magic, she tends to get sleepy.
-She's not very strong
-The more dead she has to control, the clumsier she gets

Fighting Style:
She tries to fight with the undead, or attack mentally.

Battle Theme:
Die

Kitsunefox1986

Feline Kitten

Kitsunefox1986

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:35 pm
Moonflower_Dragoness

Hadronyche

Pending approval.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:54 am
User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Pros: I didn't have any Hunters in mind, but you gave me a really good idea. Thank you.

Cons:
For starters, I would like you to go into more details about her backstory and personality, as she seems not as well-rounded as I would like. Also, with necromancy, you generally have more permission to be creative with your spells, as long as they carry a drawback that is equal to their power.
Usually there is some kind of price to pay for using something like necromancy. Since she's untrained, those penalties would be heavy and would actually tap into her Psychic abilities. With Hololena, the penalty took her ability to transform into a demon. It also has a tendency to impact your mental and emotional state. I can see that in her character, but I would like to see you elaborate on that. How deep can she go? Since your character is so young, it would take her a lot of energy to raise a small army of undead. Age = Experience in necromancy.

Additional Comments: Fix the abilities (more penalties, more creativity)
Elaborate a bit on her past and personality.
Be more creative with your powers! You have a LOT of wiggle room. I wanna see how twisted you can get!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Hadronyche

Captain

Witty Phantom

Kitsunefox1986

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:58 am
Hadronyche
Thanks. Well get to work on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:14 am
Moonflower_Dragoness

Hadronyche

Pending approval. Done some editing to it.  

Kitsunefox1986

Feline Kitten

Hadronyche

Captain

Witty Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:47 am
[align=center][img]http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad61/Blades252/Guild Pics/coollogo_com-73843101_zpsnp6nteio.png[/img]
[color=blue]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[size=9][b]Pros:[/b]

[b]Cons:[/b]

[b]Additional Comments:[/b] All good, happy Roleplaying[/size]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]

[img]http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad61/Blades252/Guild Pics/coollogo_com-15125275_zpsrfnxiooc.png[/img][/align]

Approved Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games