Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Catching Up (Ganyma + Dillys)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:23 pm
Ganyma visits Dillys! intro post here

-

It had taken Ganyma a while to find the small beach hut off of Civisect City. Lowbloods were a rare sight in Civisect, being generally barred from setting up hive and home in the inner city. However, the scattering of trolls on the outside of town was a quaint and refreshing sight. It reminded Ganyma of Old Hemisect a bit, which in turn was a deeply bittersweet feeling. He hoped that at least one of the twins was home – having his entrance be a surprise (and out of costume) was a bit of a stretch, and more of a casual visitation than a professional meet-up. He did have his mask stowed in his bag just in case, but he was simply Ganyma today.

Stepping up to the hut, Ganyma smelled the familiar air of a workshop. He breathed in the pleasant aura and gave the door a knock.
Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dillys had watched the interviews at home. He was excited when Ganyma had requested their sponsorship for the event! Sure, the other beat him during bloodfest's soda pong but it wasn't by much! Throughout the event, Dillys had been keeping an eye on all his twin's and his sponsorees; even suing one for not putting their item in their shop. Out of all the contestants, Ganyma was Dillys' absolute favorite. He liked how the higherblood was kind to everyone and very charismatic.

Dillys had been cleaning up his shop from the hell hole it was during the event. The whole shop was in disarray from trying to quickly make their sponsor items. He jumped as he heard a knock on the door. Connie wouldn't knock... and she was out with Ma till later this evening. Did he not put the closed sign on the door? Slowly, he moved to the door then he took a deep breath. The redblood opened the door, holding a broom from cleaning. His face lit up as he saw Ganyma. "Ganyma!?" He exclaimed! The highblood actually came to see him! Dillys could barely contain his excitement as he set the broom down.

Sypon

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:29 pm
The tealblood’s face lit up. “Ahh! Dillys!”

It was incredibly fortunate that Connie hadn’t been home. While Ganyma was more familiar with the Silvio in front of him, he was bad at telling trolls apart on a good day. Twins were right out. It was Dillys he aimed to see, after all!

“It’s me! I decided not to come as Shield, so I’m not here on official ALG business or nothin’,” He chuckled and gestured to his face, smile stretching into a grin. “Good to see you, kiddo. Sorry to drop in so sudden, but I figured I owed you a visit! Do you have time?”

Hobo Pixi
I beat my sickness! Thanks for waiting!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:25 am

Dillys nodded excitedly, "Yeah! I've got time!" He smiled brightly. His hero, a tealblood, came to see him!? His pumpbiscuit thudded wildly in his chest. "Do you want to hang out in my hive or... on the beach... or did you have something planned?" He asked him. Connie and he didn't really have any food in their hive. They had spent a lot of beetles and time during Alternia's latest event. They stopped commissions so they could produce good work for their sponsorees.

Dillys was touched that Gan was happy to see him. It made him feel like he wasn't worthless or just a lowly redblood! For once, he felt really happy. "I'm fine with whatever." He told him.

Sypon
YAYAYAYAYYYYYY

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:31 pm
“Aw great, kiddo. Uh, let’s head out to the beach maybe? Haven’t taken a nice beach walk in a while, especially a nice place outside of the city like this. On my runs around the lake I’ve been running into too many fans recently!” He gave his friend a belly laugh. “We can walk on the beach to the city – I saw a little diner outside of town on the way here. My treat!”

He appraised the interior of the hive. A nice, cozy, quaint space – and he hadn’t seen the workspace yet! But, it was too pleasant of an evening not to take a walk. And it would be completely out of character for Ganyma not to treat a kid to ice cream or some other tasty confection of the sort.

Hobo Pixi
I'm so slooow! Thanks for waiting!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Dillys nodded, "You won't find too many trolls out this way.. so you should get a little break from your other fans." He explained, looking around his hive. He wondered what Ganyma thought of his and Connie's hive; he had grow accustomed to liking it over the last few sweeps but perhaps it was a bit small for the larger troll. The lowblood's eyes widened as the other offered to take him to one of the diners in the city... his treat! It had been a really long time since Connie and him had be able to afford eating out! He actually felt a little guilty that his twin wouldn't be there. "O-okay! As long as you are sure..." He agreed, moving to grab some of his belongings to take along. "Thank you..." Dillys looked up to the larger troll in all his glory. Ganyma was his idol. He wished nothing more than to be as amazing as him when he grew up.

After quickly getting ready, Dillys slipped out of his hive and waited for Ganyma to follow so he could lock up. "Sorry my hive is so small... Connie and I... well... ma and pa as well... built it some sweeps ago. We upgrade it when we have time and the beetles to do so." He explained, moving to walk down the beach with the other. "What's your hive like?... I bet it's huge and has a wrestling ring in it." He mused out loud.

Sypon
I was out of town! Sorry!

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:34 pm
“Aw, shucks!” Ganyma exclaimed. He sometimes – usually – forgot his own fame. It was the mask that did it. Kind of a blessing, really, that his in-ring persona was at least a little bit separate from Ganyma Callow, average tealblood. He gave a little wave as Dillys got ready and hung around outside.

“Hey, no problem,” the large troll laughed at the apology. “No need to apologize, kiddo.” He clapped his hand on Dillys’ back with a smile. “Before I got into the ALG, I lived in a – uh, kind of a permanent renovation project. My lusus was pretty destructive, but I didn’t know how to fix anythin’ like I do now so it was small and scary and pretty dang dangerous. I think your house is real lovely, Mr. Silvio.”

He took a deep, cleansing breath of salty sea air. “I’m not a big star yet, so I just have a little livin’ space of my own near the ALG. It’s not any bigger than your place, actually! But I do have some weights in there, haha. And a pull-up bar! And free snacks at the Coliseum. So there’s that,” He chuckled. “Tell me, kiddo – you looking to make your business as big as the ALG? I mean, I dunno what an artsy craftsy profession really looks like, bein’ a fight guy and all that. But is this what you wanna do with your life?”

Ganyma quickly corrected. “You don’t need to know now, neither – just ‘cos I’ve always wanted to be in the ring doesn’t mean you’ve gotta know your path right away.”

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:10 pm

Dillys couldn't help but smile. Knowing that someone as awesome as Ganyma also lived in a space like his was uplifting. On top of that, the other troll even said he liked the hive that him and his twin built.... what a complement!

The redblood walked beside Ganyma, looking around to check out his surroundings. Even with the highblood with him, he still felt nervous... worried. More of what could be lurking in the distance or even just plain worrying about Connie again. His worry only showed on his face briefly before he smiled again. "Is all the weights and stuff what made you so strong?" He asked him, touching his own arm to feel his muscles. How was he ever going to be strong like Ganyma!?

As they walked more, Dillys looked to Ganyma at his question. "I love what I do, yes.... but.. I really want to be someone.. like you!" He confessed, "I want to be strong and be able to protect my sister and friends... So I want to become one of the best soldiers." He explained. "I'm a lowblood... I'll never be anything unless I join the military." He felt weird saying he wouldn't be anything... It worried him. What if the military turns him down or something?

Pushing his worry aside for the moment, he adjusted the conversation. "...Ganyma, whats wrestling like?" He asked him. "Does it hurt?"

Sypon
<3 I love Ganyma. He makes my baby feel important!

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:57 pm
(1,000 years later! Thanks for your patience.)

Ganyma chuckled at the small troll’s question. “Well… Yeah! I mean…” He leaned over while walking as though giving Dillys a bit of a secret. “It’s what you put into it. Weights and stuff are good tools, but putting your all into lifting and training - and resting! That’s what’s important, see. Push yourself, but treat your body with respect.” He lifted his arms and flexed - the size of his muscles were objectively impressive by troll standards, but not as defined as a body sculptor. He was a practical sort of man.

The wrestler’s smile tensed a bit when Dillys mentioned the military. It had been a while since he’d had to think about it. Having some celebrity and filling a non-military ‘need’ on Alternia had given the troll somewhat of a cushy standing… Still, his complex feelings towards the empire and the rebellion had his bloodpusher in a headlock. He preferred not to dwell. Ganyma scratched the side of his nose.

“I understand… I want to protect people, too. Hmm…” He took pause, scanning the horizon instead of giving Connie a straight look. “Follow your pusher, I think. No matter where you end up, you can always protect the folks around you whatever you end up being.” That, at least, was true, or so Ganyma thought.

Thankfully, Connie swivelled the conversation again. “Ah! Um, I guess you could say wrestling hurts. Alternian sports are all kind of like that. Fortunately for me, we’ve got a bit of a script that we go off of - so we try not to kill each other because the audience wouldn’t like that. We try to make each other look good, and get stronger! It’s like a whole quadrant,” he laughed, and quickly put his hands up, “but not romantic or anything. So nevermind.”

Hobo Pixi

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff