Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:57 am
...Might be in the middle of the process of trying out the life of a real-life superhero (RLSH). emotion_awesome

I am Intrepid; my symbol is the golden compass, because just like a compass, my intuition will always guide me. I will never be a vigilante -- crime isn't my focus, though if I witness something questionable, I won't hesitate to report it. I will be a public service figure, striving to make others' days a bit better through small gestures. Grocery gift cards for struggling families, blankets for the cold, walking home fellow college students after dark, befriending the lonely, visiting the sick...these are all things I plan to do in this coming year. I also intend to foster and protect the arts in our community, by donating a series of my own paintings to the theatre for them to auction off as a fundraiser to fix their roof.

My costume is still in progress, but here's the general idea:
User Image

I need to finish sewing the cape (it's pinned together in this photo), paint the compass on the back of the cape, and learn to braid my own hair. xd

Am I insane yet?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:59 pm
Hiddochi wolf
Am I insane yet?

No. Not until you actually think you have super powers and think it's a good idea to go out fighting crime with your imagined super powers.

THE HERO!!! by JAM PROJECT (the One Punch Man Opening [Full Version]) <------- I think this Song is appropriate!!!  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

ll KingIndigoPharaoh ll

Lonely Prophet

12,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:47 pm
I wish you the best of luck 👍  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:23 pm
Hiddochi wolf
...Might be in the middle of the process of trying out the life of a real-life superhero (RLSH). emotion_awesome

I am Intrepid; my symbol is the golden compass, because just like a compass, my intuition will always guide me. I will never be a vigilante -- crime isn't my focus, though if I witness something questionable, I won't hesitate to report it. I will be a public service figure, striving to make others' days a bit better through small gestures. Grocery gift cards for struggling families, blankets for the cold, walking home fellow college students after dark, befriending the lonely, visiting the sick...these are all things I plan to do in this coming year. I also intend to foster and protect the arts in our community, by donating a series of my own paintings to the theatre for them to auction off as a fundraiser to fix their roof.

My costume is still in progress, but here's the general idea:
User Image

I need to finish sewing the cape (it's pinned together in this photo), paint the compass on the back of the cape, and learn to braid my own hair. xd

Am I insane yet?

I wouldn't mind having you rescue me. I think I would love that to happen actually  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100