26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:18 pm
User Image

STARTS: NOW!
ENDS: Tuesday June 6th, 2017 @ 8pm EST

Inai and Reefer had some baskets! These baskets are certainly lucky little buggers to be born to such cool daddies... Or at least that's what they are going to tell themselves forever. You might be asking what this has to do with you? Well! I'm here to tell you! If you are a newbie, you need only follow these simple steps below...

1. Be a Newbie
2. Enter Raffle
3. ???
4. Profit

And make sure that you follow the rules!

Just look below in the next posts for what you need to know!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:25 pm
RULES

1. Be a Newbie. What we mean by newbie is someone with three Soquili or less. Familiars do NOT count against you. Co-owns count as half a Soquili. So if you Co-own two Soquili and own one yourself, it counts as Two Soquili. If you have any questions about it, you are more than welcome to PM me!

2. Do NOT discourage anyone from entering please! Everyone is welcome to enter! We would especially like people who plan on sticking around after.

3. Recruit people! Not really a rule so much as a "spread the word" thing. That way we can have plenty on newbies try out for this basket! The more the merrier!

4. Please do not make the basket evil and the basket won't abandoned. The fathers may have just had a one night stand, but they still enjoy their little babies. Plus the extended family would be SUPER sad too.

**Will add things as needed or if anyone asks any questions, for now this is it**

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:41 pm
We Are Family!

User Image
Father #1 Owned by ~Twilight...Angel~

User Image
Father #2 Owned by Andranis

User Image
Sibling Basket Owned by ~Twilight...Angel~

User Image
Sibling Basket Owned by Andranis

The baskets also have plenty of extended family! A few owners are ~Twilight...Angel, Andranis, and Peppermint Coffee!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:50 pm
The Basket & The Form

This is the lovely basket you will be trying for!

User Image

Please fill out this form to enter into the raffle! Also! Please turn off signatures when you post please! This will make it easier for me to compile the list. Thank you!

[color=#9F50C7][size=20][b]I Wanna be Part of the Family![/b][/size]

[b]Username:[/b] -
[b]Number of Soquili:[/b] -

[b]Basket Name:[/b] It is not known if the basket is male or female
[b]Basket Personality:[/b] What does the basket say to you? Naturally this isn't judged and doesn't have to be long, but I would like to see a bit of what this little one has planned for it!

[b]Will you RP?:[/b] Not required to enter, but seeing this baby go out into the world and get some RP would be fabulous!

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:55 pm
The List

1. Lady_Katsaya
  2. DavyJnah
  3. RamuneGrl
  4. Seriously Sir
  5. Anderleit
  6. Zingling
  7. Belladonna Snow
  8. Obnoxious Obscurity
  9. MangoMeow
  10. G a b y

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:03 pm
I Wanna be Part of the Family!

Username: Lady_Katsaya
Number of Soquili: 3

Basket Name: Illiya
Basket Personality: This curious little one loves to wander around and explore the world. They are fond of flora and particularly love moss. They always bring different strands back to show their fathers and talk about them with reverence. They managed to make a bed out of the softest patches and sleep on them happily. Curious and kind, they only wish to make friends and be with their family and one day travel the world.

Will you RP?: Yes! I love to rp my babes and this one will be no difference.

Lady_Katsaya

Married Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:27 pm

Username: DavyJnah
Number of Soquili: 2

Basket Name: Feidlimid
Basket Personality: Always admiring the beauty in the world and trying to see the good in others no matter how small it may be. Trying to bring beauty to everyone and everything about them.

Will you RP?: Yes! I really want to be more involved with SoQ and want all the RPs.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Username: RamuneGrl
Number of Soquili: 1

Basket Name: Meredith
Basket Personality: Curious. Usually getting into some sort of trouble but not hurtful trouble.

Will you RP?: Yes I would like to.

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Seriously Sir

Man-Hungry Demigod

21,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:54 pm

Username: Seriously Sir
Number of Soquili: 0

Basket Name: Olau
Basket Personality: Fun loving and optimistic, there is nothing that can hold this child back. They can find the bright side of every situation, even on the gloomiest of dark, rainy days.

Will you RP?: I would love to.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:56 am

Username: Anderleit

Basket Name: Jyothi
Basket Personality: Whoever this Soq will become, they seem like the type to look on the bright side of things. They prefer to go through life in good cheer, soaking up their experiences and learning from them, for good and ill. That doesn't mean they have go through life alone; as a social butterfly, they'll adore gathering friends to them and spreading their whimsical outlook. This means they'll have a little bit of trouble taking matters seriously, and likely being taken seriously in return - but I'm sure that will come with age. Maybe. Hopefully.

Will you RP?: I haven't tried RPing in Soq yet, but I'd be more than willing to give it a shot! I love RP anyway, so a new venue couldn't hurt. =3

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:30 am

Username: Zingling

Basket Name: Estella or Stellos
Basket Personality: I will be honest, I'd really like to try and build the personality of this basket through rp. Since I don't know own the gender and not a lot about the dynamic of the family it would probably work best. I will tell you I don't generally rp evil things, closest thing this one could potentially be is a bully out of jealousy.

Will you RP?: Absolutely, I have a little gossip queen for a stallion who'd probably love to chat with the family.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:14 pm

Username: - Belladonna Snow
Number of Soquili: -0

Basket Name: Jyn
Basket Personality: junior is rebellious, fair and caring. At fist Jen comes off as if he/she doesn't care, but once he/she warms up to you then you'll see the caring. She/He will fight for what is right and do what every it takes. Jen does not give up easily and even if their is not home Jyn doesn't stop.

Will you RP?: Yes I would love tok

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Obnoxious Obscurity

Fashionable Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Username: Obnoxious Obscurity

Basket Name: Sashi
Basket Personality: Excitable and energetic, Sashi wants to make friends with everyone. They want to explore and learn about the world around them- hopefully with some really good friends at their side! They do tend to be a little naive, expecting everyone to have the same intentions that they do and some soqs could be a little overwhelmed by his enthusiasm,

Will you RP?: Yes!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:59 pm

Username: MangoMeow

Basket Name: Yaotl
Basket Personality: Cheerful and very enthusiastic. They're the type to jump head-first into a situation with a big smile on their face. Can be cocky at times, but mostly just friendly.

Will you RP?: Never had a Soquili before, but I'm up for giving it a shot!

MangoMeow

gooberfeesh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:15 pm

Username: G a b y

Basket Name: Kresfyn
Basket Personality: A little timid and unsure at first, but once they're comfortable and confident in their surroundings they flourish quite admirably. They have a radiant and contagious smile, and others can't help but return the gesture when it's given to them.

Will you RP?: I definitely can! I like b/c RP, and I'd be happy to try it out for a Soq. C:

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff