Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
A Horse of Many Colors - Personality Contest - Winners pg. 5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:04 pm
Bright Shadows
Username: Nyhility
Pony's Name: Dubhghall: dark stranger
Personality: A bevy of swans chattering with one another. At times perplexing, but always cherished, and well guarded by their mud-bathed 'brother'.
Any additional notes: They are all gorgeous, thank you for this event! <3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:37 pm
Bright Shadows
Username: [Mistress Morbid]
Pony's Name: Eidhneán Loch(Irish words for Ivy and lake)
Personality: Changing but constant. Gentle and calm. Rough and harsh. Eid is there to help nurture her sisters until she evaporates. Or until they drown.
Any additional notes: Written for Green-Teal sister

Bright Shadows
Username: [Mistress Morbid]
Pony's Name: Mórríghan (Irish myth name of a goddess of death and war, derived from Mhór Rioghain, meaning "great queen." )
Personality: Far from royalty, but just as cunning. Speaks strangely. Always refers to herself as “This one.” Thinks her sisters are personalities in her head.
Any additional notes: Written for Purple Sister

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:13 pm
Bright Shadows
Username: Sesshiyasha
Pony's Name: Greer Amivira
Personality: She head/saw a voice inside her mind different from herself her truest friend and companion it told her the truth and never talked to others
Any additional notes: I love the concept of these ladies and thank you for giving me the opportunity to possibly become a member of the family! <3
Prefs would be Purple, Aqua, Orange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:33 pm

Without further adieu, here are our three winners! <3 You guys killed me with all of your amazing entries. This was a ridiculously hard contest to judge, and I would not necessarily shelf your concepts just yet. There may be more to this little family down the road. Actually, you can pretty much count on it. Also to be noted, although these ladies appear adult, they are only just barely so. Who can say what may have become of our gallant unicorn and fierce young Kalona mare?

Thank you so much for entering my humble contest and letting me spread the love!

Valkymie

User Image
Bright Shadows
Username: Valkymie
Pony's Name: Muireann
Personality: Rather than see herself as a figment of Niamh's mind, Muireann believes she and her sisters are all one soquili/soul - split into fragments.
Any additional notes: Preference: Purple, Orange, Aquamarine

Nayci

User Image
Bright Shadows
Username: Nayci
Pony's Name: Muirne (pronounced Mir-ne)
Personality: A Healer of the body, believes it to be an art that must be honed to perfection, sometimes to obsession. Fiercely protective of her sisters.
Any additional notes: I have no preference in color, all are beautiful! Thank you for having a contest that inspired my muse!

Anderleit
User Image
Bright Shadows
Username: Anderleit
Pony's Name: Aoibheann
Personality: What she can see is what is real. But her sisters can't help their delusions, and Aoibheann will give - or take - anything to support them.
Any additional notes: Aoibheann feels like more of a aquamarine.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas