Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 pm
    Quote:
    Who's Invited: Superstar Authority competitors and sponsors

Black envelopes with a metallic gold seal were sent out to all trolls competing in Superstar Authority as well as trolls sponsoring. Once opened, bubbly Alternian letters on glittery, vanilla-scented stationary read:

Quote:
    Heeey, SA competitors!

I thought it would be totes fun to get together and mingle a little without all the pressure!! No rsvp needed, just, like, show up if you wanna party~~ !!

We're meeting up at Underworld and they'll show you in and where to go!! And don't worry- no paparazzi!! Looking forward to seeing youuu~~ !!

Pity and hearts,
    Elidae

At the date specified, Elidae had the second level squared away, ready for her guests. Anxiety hit her like a ton of bricks, but she couldn't deny she was eager to see and talk to these individuals up close and personal without cameras in their faces and the high demand for a show. Some of the competitors and sponsors she already knew, but so many she didn't! She wanted to get down to alternia and get to know them even just a little. And have some actual fun!

Through the main doors and out on the floor, any trolls who are on the list will be directed to a closed off section that leads to the entrance towards the second level overlooking the main floor and stage. While there was room to dance, along the walls were lounge areas suitable for chatting and relaxing. On this night, Elidae convinced Cerpin not to serve alcohol at the party in consideration of the younger guests, but the yellowblood definitely wanted to some of that delicious, carbonated drinks to ease up any nervous trolls and get the party rolling. Food was also served.

As she waited impatiently, Elidae fiddled with the hem of her dress with a smile, shifting her weight side to side on the backs of her heels.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:51 am
'This is the perfect opportunity to scope out the competition', Frossa had declared to her lusus while waving Elidae's invitation before his great snout. Hippodad bobbed his head in an indifferent shrug while Frossa babbled on about what she'd wear, who she'd probably see, and the chance to stand out among the lesserfolk. Mmm, and the pot shots she could take at the others! Fross☆, Superstar-To-Be, would be there.

And so she was, with her favourite sponsor and baker in tow. "C'mon Cerise, let's see what the competition has to offer." She whispered lowly, throwing up her fingers to air-quote when she said 'competition'. Frossa followed up with a sardonic giggle. They pressed into the club, and upwards to the VIP section of Underworld. Frossa had been here a few weeks prior to film part of her video at the club- she'd never been before that, but despite the repugnant location, she'd become rather taken with the flashy nightlife it presented.

A familiar form broke into view under the strobing lights. "Elidae~ Hello, so nice to see you again!" Frossa's voice dripped with a sickly sweet cadence. Flaring out her skirts, she dipped into a small curtsy as they neared their host. "Ever so thoughtful of you to arrange this soirée, darling. Always so considerate! I confess I was surprised to see you listed as a competitor, given how successful your business is and all that! Having fun playing celebrity?" Tucking her hands behind her back, Frossa gazed up at the yellowblood and beamed innocently.

purplerosesbeauty

blackbird cake

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:46 pm
Cerpin leaned against the railing of the upper balcony that looked down over the main floor below. The crowd was lively tonight, full of trolls dancing their problems away to a loud pumping beat and he itched to go down and join them. For now though, he would be a good host and mingle with the guests from the Superstar Authority competition. Elidae and Frossa were both already here, dolled up in appropriately stylish outfits. He watched them for a few moments, finding them a cute pair of energetic and charismatic stars before turning his attention to the spread of food set up.

"I do love a good chocolate fountain." He said mostly to himself, grinning as he began to try putting random things in it to see if the combinations would work. Chocolate pretzels were of course fantastic. Chocolate carrots were odd but okay. Now, would he be able to trick anyone else into eating chocolate olives? Who would be either stupid or adventurous enough?

Everyone
Feel free to make up random party items in the area, I'm sure they have stocked the place up specially for this night (Underworld also does birthdays if you're interested lol)! Cerp's open for interaction, just putting him somewhere to start and I'll move him around as more people join in! : 3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:07 pm
Cerise would go anywhere or do anything Frossa asked, pretty much. It was easy to let the purpleblood lead her, and doing stuff with her was fun anyway and that's all that really mattered. It was enough she'd put aside some work to come all the way to Chittentown to a party to meet competitors and other sponsors, in that club. Underworld. It seemed cool enough.

She followed behind Frossa, not really bothering to get dressed up any more than she usually did. It was a party but she'd let Frossa be her shimmery, sparkling self and just chill. Cerise grinned widely. "No one will be better or cuter than you, Frossa," she whispered back and giggled.

Elidae was someone she remembered, albeit a bit vaguely. They went to another of her parties, right? Where they did that gift exchange. That was pretty fun. "Elidae, heya~" she offered to the yellowblood, grinning behind the purpleblood, hands on hips. She turned and saw another purpleblood by a chocolate fountain, putting weird stuff in it. That looked like fun.

melona-pan

blackbird cake

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:18 pm

Api had been very surprised to get an invitation from one of the fellow competitors to come to a party. They'd... honestly never been invited to a party before. It took some convincing, but they managed to get Fluff to let them go to Chittentown to join in the festivities- of course they'd have to bring along several bees to accompany them. They'd dressed up in their best attire, of course. They couldn't be out and about without looking nice, even if it was supposed to be press free. They opted to wear a simple cardigan with little bee buttons attached in various spots, a long sleeved shirt, and loose fitting pants along with their usual sandals.

Underworld was very intimidating for the young troll. Once there, they picked their way up to the second floor where all of the Superstar Authority competitors and sponsors were supposed to meet- only to realize that they.... recognized no one. At least they weren't the only competitor their age present, but... the only other kid was a purpleblood and was talking to the hostess, so they weren't about to intrude!

Instead they opted to sort of slide-shuffle off to one side, toward the snack bar where another purpleblood was doing... something with the chocolate fountain. Maybe Calida or Chiara would come, and then they'd actually have someone to talk to.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:12 pm
Through the doors burst Shield, smashing the entrance wide open with the panache his persona commanded. The luminous white eyes of his full-face mask were still, head scanning the room before he was directed to the second level of the establishment. He was dressed dramatically for the affair, with tight vinyl pants, a barely-there muscle tank, skin-hugging compression sleeves, slick boots and a jet black mask making up his entire look. That is, with the exception of the copious amount of oil he was covered in. Frankly, he looked about ready to fight someone in the arena.

Ganyma nodded sheepishly as he was lead to the party, softening from his entrance. With the lighting and his mask, it was a bit hard to see. Hopefully he could just stand in one place or something. He had no idea who would be here.
Quote:
He's ready to party! Open for anyone to interact ouo

Sypon
Vice Captain

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:39 pm
Mera would be the first to admit that she wasn't in the most partying mood as of late, and in fact wondered how anyone would even have the time with all the preparation and how frazzling it all was. Her own issues notwithstanding. But this was a shindig hosted by Elidae, and the way it was looking Mera wouldn't get to see her or any other friendly competitors for a while otherwise.

While admittedly antsy, she decided to suck it up and go. Or, really, she checked with Afryse to see if he could take a night off and take her. For one, only one half of a group showing up at an event wouldn't do. For another...she would appreciate the company. Specifically, his. He was a grounding force in this hurricane of an event.

The vague familiarity wasn't lost on her, though. New sweep's. And what a sweep it was so far.

She was content with whatever Afryse wanted to do, though she felt it would be inevitable that she'd get pulled into her social sphere eventually. Arms linked, she muttered to him before they entered, "If anyone deigns to pull me away make sure to steal me back at some point. I wouldn't want to abandon my date."

Magician Arcana

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:36 pm
If Azrael was honest, he would have said he was extremely exhausted and this party added to his feelings of being overwhelmed, but he had a part to play and things to do. In the back of his mind, he wished that he could just spend time in his lab. He imagined himself cutting into a corpse as he bounced in. Literal, bouncing. Hopped from one foot to another until he came to the middle of the bottom floor. He stopped to look for the party when one of the staff got his attention and guided him to the second floor.

That night his outfit consisted of a blue, sequined blazer and matching slacks, black gloves, shoes and dress shirt. He opened and closed his hands rapidly as he was lead to the party.With a broad smile he decided to approached the purpleblood at the snack table. "Those are some adventurous choices," Azrael said heartily and leaned on the table and gave Cerpin a flashy smile. "I don't think I've ever seen Chocolate on one of those before,"

Yamashii

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:51 am
What other activities could possibly overwhelm Polair? Many, if science wasn't involved anyways. She decided to come to the party after Claud insisted she should know her competition so she could win. But, to be honest, she didn't see the use. Another thing that actually made her go was the fact that it'd be hosted in Cerpin's club, so at least she was in a familiar terrain.

So there the blind seadweller was, wearing a sequin embellished halter bodysuit with some gold jewlery, some shades to hide her eyes, her usual crystal hanging by a metal chain and, for the first time, using the ring she got during 12th pedigree. She also had her fold-able cane inside her purse, in case of emergencies/

If the whole thing were to be uninteresting an a waste of her time, she'd excuse herself and leave towards the block Cerpin had given to her a while back to work on space things.
Quote:
Polair is open for interactions!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:46 pm
Tzofia wasn't entirely sure she was supposed to be here, though she must have checked the invitation millions of times since she'd gotten it. Even on the train ride, she'd had to look at it several more times, sure some mistake would have appeared since the last time. The Underworld was not somewhere she belonged at all, but Peapop kept telling her how good an idea it was to meet the other competitors, and the invitation said no paparazzi so she could even do it without the costume, and maybe they'd think badly of her if she didn't go and try to sabotage her and-

And she was at the door now. Her lusus nudged her in and, once she'd meekly explained that she really was Peachick, complete with a little cheery 'I'll do my best!' pose, she found herself on the second level along with several others that she easily recognized as her competition. If Peapop hadn't been behind her, she might have fled, because it had only just now occurred to her that someone could have easily used this as a chance to get rid of their competition.

Swallowing hard, she looked around again. Maybe if she just...talked to one safe-ish person, she could leave and no one could say she hadn't tried. The least terrifying one that she could see would have to be...the only other kid who wasn't occupied with anyone else, right? One step after the other, she made her way over to Apibom and forced her small, polite smile and her cheery Peachick voice. "Hello!"

nepsah

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:44 pm
The scream Frendo had released upon recieving his invitation had been one of pure joy, though his fellow trolls in the adjacent hives might have wondered momentarily if someone had been culled. The little orangeblood had found he had a taste for parties, or any chance to be a little socialite, and as such he was more then eager to mingle! Though he probably should have spent his little indoor garden, completely unaware of the time until Laughdads came in with a huff. Instant panic crossed the boys face as he realized he was a complete mess and hadn't even put something together to wear! He had become somore time deciding what to wear. When the time approached, he was happily ankle deep in dirt working in absorbed in his plant-tending(and taste testing) he hadn't even realized it was nearly time to leave! Thankfully, his lusus had came to the rescue last minute, preparing a bath and setting out an outfit they had picked themselves, and some stimtea brewing to give him that pep in his step.

As such, the young troll arrived at Underworld alert and in fashion, wearing a pair of black shorts with dark orange stitching, a casual yet classy v-neck shirt in his bloodcolor and a black vest with the same colored stitching as his shorts. Frendo had opted to go with a pair of black sandles this evening as well, because while he loved all the glitz and glam, he missed walking around barefoot(Laughdads insisted wearing shoes would help his image), and a thin copper-colored chain necklace that was long enough that he double wrapped it around his neck and still hung almost half way down his chest(and constantly tried to slip into the v of his shirt), to complete his ensamble.

He came through the doors like a whirlwind of energy(partially excitement, but also partially from the stimulant herb tea he had drank just before leaving), quickly gaining momentum as he sped up to the second floor with childish enthusiasm. His eyes lit up as he took in all the trolls, in FABULOUS getups, and his pumpbiscuit pounded with excitement at the prospect of getting to meet all of them(and seeing others that he had already met!). In the young naive trolls mind, they were ALL STARS. It was obvious from his friendly smile that there wasn't much of a mean streak in him, and that competitiveness did not come naturally.

He spent a moment grabbing a drink(his mouth was as dry as the desert air) and a handful of carrots(he decided against trying the chocolate, though he eyed the purpleblood and blueblood, curious for a moment) to settle his stomach, stimtea always made him a little stomach sick until he ate. He munched the orange delicacies, standing near the snack bar incase he wanted another handful, all smiles and radiating friendliness as he scoped out someone to chat with.

His eyes soon fell upon Polair, though he reminded himself that she was Astra now! He remembered her from the bookstore, before all this craziness happened. A friendly purpleblood in his opinion, AND someone to talk to now! With a literal skip in his step, the orangeblood made his way over to Astra, and upon coming within hearing range, called out, “Hey der! Do ya remember me! I metcha at da bookstore, a while back! Wow, ya look amazin'!” there was a definitely smile in his voice and on his face as he saddled up beside the seadweller, again in awe at the power of highbloods, though Polair's choice of outfit helped a lot too. She was so shiny and sleek, he almost felt underdressed!

”ImaginationParadise”
:3c

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:17 am
"No labcoat tonight?" Cerpin popped another chocolate morsel into his mouth as a sequined blueblood approached the fountain. He remembered from the broadcast that the guy's gimmick was some kind of doctor of love shtick. He couldn't tell if Azrael was praising his chocolate experiments or grossed out by them. Some people were into some weird s**t. Only one way to find out.

Cerpin reached down and dipped a single piece of onion into the chocolate before extending it to the other boy with a grin.

"Go on, try it. I dare you." His eyes flashed with amusement.

saihen

Yamashii

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:34 am

Api had... gotten distracted watching the others and trying not to look too nervous at the same time. It required a lot of concentration to seem totally relaxed in a party that was mostly older trolls in a different city in a venue that also doubled as a club (were kids even really allowed here???). They hadn't even noticed Tzofia until she spoke up. Despite their best effort, they started a bit, blinking in surprise as they turned to look at her- then... immediately tried to play it off with a little laugh.

"A-ah, hello! I'm sorry, I didn't see you coming over. Um--" Wait. Who was this...? It took a moment for them to place the voice... "Peachick... right? I love your costume!" Compliments were something Api knew best, so of course they'd default to that as a distraction.

Kitsune Aura

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:04 pm
Yamashii

Azrael let out a laugh about the labcoat thing and folded his arms. "Well, if there is any blood spilt tonight, then I'll remind myself to wear one next time," Azrael held up a hand at the offer. "I don't really like putting things in my mouth that I haven't tried before," He stated and leaned a bit closer to cerpin with the best flirty grin he could put on.

"But, I'll tell you what.... I'll try it, and if it's gross, you get to help me freshen my breath, what do you say?" the blueblood could feel his blood running cold, there was no way this was going to fly. What was he doing? Was all this really worth it? Too late now.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:55 pm
"You've never had chocolate before? Or onion?" Cerpin teased back before sampling a few more blueberries from the table. He was sort of surprised nobody else had come over to get plates or drinks yet. Maybe he shouldn't eat all of it before they got a chance.

"If it's totally unbearable, here, I'll give you a stick of this out of my prized personal stash." Cerpin pulled a pack of SnakAtak ultra extreme ScaryCherry flavored gum out of his pocket. He'd found it to both covered up foul odors and flavors while also tasting freaking fantastic. That is, if you liked getting a bitchslap to the tastebuds. It was a somewhat alarmingly bright red color when out of the wrapper but this didn't seem to bother Cerpin. He slipped one into Azrael's hand.

He glanced around the rest of the room to see how the event was going. Even though Elidae had been the one to arrange the party, he still felt an obligation to be a good co-host and ensure that stuff didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable. Looked like everyone was making small talk.

"You gonna eat it? Or should we give it to one of the kids?" It wasn't like harassing children was a hobby of Cerpin's but he found it fun to get on their level and prank them. They usually had the best reactions. And it was hilarious to see what they retaliated with! There were a lot of good options tonight, ranging from the boastfully confident to the shy and anxious. Maybe it was just what they needed to come out of their shells?

saihen

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces