Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META - PRP] Glass shacks by the seashore. (Barius - Dillys)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-ChemicalBeat-

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Barius discovers a shack of shiny things at the beach! Who knew!?

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:09 am
The young troll shivers in excitement. Barius hadn't seen the ocean in a long time, but today he was gonna get the chance to see it again. He had convinced Panpapa to take him to the beach after many sweeps. He vaguely remembered it from when he was just a wriggler clinging to panpapa's back. All the memories and thoughts were flowing back as he could hear the distant clapping of the waves, and the gentle sea breeze brushing against him. "PAPA! I HEAR IT!" he shouts in excitement, getting more and more jittery. "I wanna play in it! Can I play in it!?" he asks, looking to his papa.

The large dog sized pangolin, just keeps stepping through the sand. His heavy footsteps sinking into the sand. He looks at Barius and then clicks something in pangolin language. He knew telling Barius to not be too careless wouldn't work, but it was worth a try.

Barius knew papa didn't want him to play very much in the beach, because he swears up and down there are terrorbeasts living in the ocean that would wanna gobble him up. But at least he could walk around in it and let the water splash on his legs, since he was too little to play in it when he was younger. Maybe he could make sand hives! That'd be fun too! He didn't think to bring his shovel to play with today though.

As they got closer, Barius got more and more excited almost bouncing and sprinting at that point. Which made Panpapa bark at him to slow down and stay with him. He couldn't help it though all he could think about was the ocean. Then after walking over a hill of sand it came into his sights and without hesitation he books it. With an aggravated and worried chirp from Panpapa, Barius runs to the ocean. He stops a few feet from the water to stare out in wonder at the water, and remembering what it was like when he was little. He quickly takes off his sandals and slowly steps into the cold ocean, feeling the waves crash against his calves and feet. The wet sand squishing between his toes. Combined with the water splashing against his legs it made him giggle in excitement. Panpapa slowly came closer, still agitated, but sits down watching Barius play in the water. Letting the young troll enjoy himself while he could.

For a short time Barius plays in the ocean, before he looks back at papa and looks around the sandy beach. Noticing something down the beach a few blocks. A little shack, that looked vaguely like a shop booth. Glints and sparkles in the front windows, which peaked his interest. "Oooooh! Papa I don't remember that when I was a wriggler!" He says, hurrying out of the water grabbing his sandals. Panpapa chirps and grunts saying to just stay here and play, but Barius' mind was set and he began to make his way to the shack.

Panpapa grumbles in protest against having to go see it, but it was a shop front. He guess he'd be fine with at least seeing what it's all about.

Hobo Pixi
I hope I did this right! sweatdrop

-ChemicalBeat-

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:04 pm
The nice evening was forgotten by Dillys as he quickly finished making some more glass tea lights for the trolls that him and his sister were sponsoring. It was a lot of work and in all honesty, the redblood hadn't expected so many competitors to want Connie and him to sponsor them. He was glad he'd listened to his twin even if she was out having all the fun with the other trolls. At least his mind was far too busy to worry about who his sister is talking to.

Dillys wiped the sweat from his forehead as he finished gathering up everything he needed then fastened it to Papa Petre. The pterodactyl/lemur mix looked to his Dillpup, chattering at him with annoyance. "I know it's heavier! I don't want to make so many trips! okay!" Dillys griped back at the large winged beast. As he moved to grab his goggles from the house, he thought he saw something... and sometroll in the distance. The redblood tilted his head to the side to try and make out what it was. Rounding his shoulders some, he stood tall. "HEY! WHO ARE YOU?!" He yelled out so the other would hear him. He wondered if it was someone looking for his and Connie's business or maybe they were just enjoying the beach?.. O-or maybe they were there to steal from him! Dillys' mind began to worry about the other troll. What should he do?!

-ChemicalBeat-
Oh! One thing! Since this is technically a Meta rp! You can change the subject to say [META-Prp] or something of that sort! Other than that.. You did it! c:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:04 pm
As Barius hurried over. More and more of the shack came into view, noticing what was shining and glinting in the shack's windows. Little glass objects and knick knacks! They looked so pretty and so decorative! He definitely wanted one, as he got closer he sees another troll pop out and yell "HEY!WHO ARE YOU?!" a little startled by the other troll making him slow down a bit, but he continues on. "H...HELLO!" he shouts, "I'M B..BARIUS! THIS IS MY PANPAPA!" still getting closer.

He finally gets close enough to where he doesn't have to yell, He smiles softly examining the other troll. A Scarf, long sleeved shirt, and pants? at the desert? He was a strange troll, but that didn't bother him too much. "I like your scarf" He says, finally coming to a stop in front of the shack. He smiles softly and slowly hands out a shaky hand "So.Sorry to intrude. I just don't remember this being here last time me and Papa came." he looks into the window again, really able to make out the wonderful glass trinkets inside. A bubble of excitement filling his chest as he wanted to see them closer "Did you..M..Make these!?" he asks, walking to the window and gazes inside at the items.

Panpapa just sits on the ground watching, it was a red blood, so there shouldn't be much trouble. Plus he was a business owner, so he wasn't too worried about anything happening to Barius.

Hobo Pixi
Trinkets are shiny and preeettyyy :'D

-ChemicalBeat-

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:02 am
Dillys listened to the other troll shout back at him, cautiously watching him walk over. He bit his lip when he noticed it was a yellowblood. He looked down, "Thanks." He replied simply to the other compliment. He wondered why this other troll was there... had Dillys done something wrong? As he listened further, it hadn't seemed the other was upset or rude. Looking to him, the redblood rubbed his neck. "No need to be sorry... We've been here for many sweeps... You don't look older than me so I'm surprised you haven't seen us before." He told him, "Maybe you were further down the beach?" He suggested.

He watched as Barius checked out the outer part of his shop, sliding his hand into his pocket to collect his keys and open the door. "If you want to go in and look you can.... My.." He paused for a moment, unsure if he wanted to tell him about his twin or not. He took a deep breath, "My partner and I made everything you see before you... we even built the shop.." He explained. "This is how we make beetles to survive." He added before looking to Papa Petre. "I'm Dillys...and this is Papa Petre." He introduced, looking back to the other. "Sorry the shop is messy... we have been running ragged from sponsoring in the current Alternian Event." He explained.

-ChemicalBeat-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:44 am
" Maybe..last time I was here though I was just a wriggler." he smiles, continuing to examine the window. Not really noticing how Dillys was responding to him. Him being a higher blood than Dillys just flying over his head. " I don't get to venture out very often, so I mostly only know the m..marketplace in town.."

When the door is opened he becomes very excited. "Re..Really!?" He pushes inside and quickly begins browsing the shelves in wonder. Admiring the other troll's pieces of glass art. He then looks at him in wonder " oh wow! so you and another do all this!? You're both really talented then! he smiles wide at the other " I can't ..make things...but I'm really good at raising cactus friends!" when saying cactus friends he seems to get more excited "Then have so many different colors and looks like all your glass trinkets!"

He turns to look at the other when he introduces himself "It's ..g..good to meet you..both." he says, the other seemed pretty trustworthy and nice. He was a red blood after all? They are technically on the lower half of the spectrum, so he probably wouldn't hurt him. ""Sorry, Panpapa is a loner type. not very sociable, but he's a sweet dad." his eyes light up a bit with mentioning of the event ["Oooh! You are apart of that too!? I'm very excited to see what happens. I was at the introductions...I..am hopefully going to get to..see some of them." all the while looking nervously at Panpapa outside. " At least the ones that are in town..."

Hobo Pixi

-ChemicalBeat-

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:21 pm
Dillys rubbed the back of his neck with a bit of confusion. "...Why don't you get out much?" He asked; travel was something his twin and him did frequently. He nodded to the other boy, letting him in to look around. "Oh, thanks. This is just to hold us over till I am old enough to join the Military." He explained, smiling softly with a bit of pride. He hated to toot his own horn but it was nice to hear someone else say he was good at what he does. "You raise cacti?" He asked curiously. "I don't think I have ever seen a Cactus before." He rubbed his arm some, still a little worried the other would turn on him. "If you have any beetles, you could buy something." He mentioned.

Dillys listened to the other mention he had attended the first part of the event. "Well, if you'd like to come with me in a bit... you could meet the trolls we are sponsoring." He offered, looking to Papa Petre. "My papa is... protective." He mentioned. "He's a good papa too... I get to ride his back." He smiled again.

-ChemicalBeat-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:37 pm
Barius gently lifts up one of the glass trinkets, and looks over it. His dark eyes examining the delicate work put into the piece" Papa doesn't like me to go out by myself a lot....h...he's very worried about other trolls...and how they could hurt me.. So he asks me to stay home." He places it down, and picks up another to examine it. " But still sneak out a lot...I..I like to see new things! So I generally just explore the dessert outside of chittentown. That's where all my cactus friends are found..." Military? he thought to himself. " I've not heard of a military?" but then that completely leaves his mind when Dillys mentions never seeing a cactus. His eyes light up, he places down the object running up to Dilly's grabbing his hands and lifts them up to his chest. His eyes were huge and staring into Dillys' eyes. " YOU"VE NEVER SEEN A CACTUS!?" He looks completely flabbergasted. He lets go and begins t wave his arms around excitedly "You HAVE to see one! They are so amazing and so pretty! There are so many in the desert." he begins to jump a bit " OOO OO I KNOW YOU CAN COME TO MY HIVE! I HAVE A LARGE GARDEN AND I CAN GIVE YOU ONE!" he smiles huge.

" IS ONE OF YOUR SPONSORS FELLAH?! He looks so cool and so brave! I wanna grow up like him!" he calms down a little bit taking a gentle breathe and stepping back from Dillys " Maybe I could, but I don't think Papa'd let me."" he looks at Papa Petre " He looks like a awesome and cool papa, but my papa would probably still want him to be there...He's promising to take me to NHC, so I can meet one." he goes back to looking at trinkets

Hobo Pixi
I like how they are super worried about the other hurting them, but for super different reasons.

-ChemicalBeat-

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:13 am
Dillys was shocked that the other didn't know what the military was. He was kidding, right? The military was one of the highest honors to be part of in Alternia... how could he not know? His attention was redirected when the other grabbed his hands and looked him in the eyes. "...Yeah, never seen one." He repeated, watching him wave his arms around. He sure was lively. "Maybe after the event.." He told him. He'd never been to the desert before, it could be a nice trip.

His attention was redirected again, thinking for a moment before he shook his head. "We aren't sponsoring Fellah... he didn't ask us to... Only a few trolls asked... And last I checked, one of our sponsors didn't even put out our sponsor gift." He explained, rubbing his neck. "Well maybe you can fly with Papa Petre and I?.... We can fly slow enough that your papa can keep up... Then if you'd like you can meet the trolls we are sponsoring." He mentioned.

-ChemicalBeat-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:26 pm
Barius smiles at him happily, glad that the other may come over to meet his friends. That excited him and made him happy to know. Completely excited for the next time they hang out. "Good! I know you are busy right now, so that's okay. Plus it'll give me a chance to figure out which one will fit wonderfully among your glass trinkets." He says, with a cheery tone.

He looks out at Panpapa, who has decided to lay down comfortably and lounge in the sun. He enjoyed being in the sun, it was very toasty and warm. " Aw darn, oh well that's okay! But that sounds like unfair. they should put our your gift...I guess they just have a lot of gifts to give out?" he asks, tilting his head. Heading back over to begin looking through the trinkets. "Maybe sometime, but not today. Panpapa promised to bring me to the beach today, so I wanted to spend the day doing that." He picks up a trinket and frowns, gazing into the ornament colors flashed over it. "If I had some beetles with me..I'd buy one of these...they are so pretty. You two are very talented...especially with all these wonderful colors!" he says, rolling the ornament in his hand before placing it down. "Do you two travel outside of Chittentown often?" he asks, curiously.
Hobo Pixi

-ChemicalBeat-

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dillys nodded, "Alright... Sometime after the event then?" He asked as he rubbed his neck. He wasn't used to so many compliments.. as a redblood, he was bullied more than complimented.

The redblood sighed some, "Yeah, well... He had more items of himself and his favorite sponsors, I guess." He agreed, watching Barius look through his art pieces. "If you are going to hang out at the beach then you should look about.. a quarter mile?" He questioned himself as he thought. "Yeah. About a quarter mile from the other side of my shop. There is a nice section of the beach that has sea glass and sand dollars." He explained. Seeing Barius enjoy the art in Connie and his shop made him smile warmly. "Well.. you can't buy anything without beetles.. This is the only way my s-- partner and I can afford to eat." He caught himself mid sentence, hoping the other doesn't notice. "Unfortunately, we don't generally have time to travel too far.... so I wouldn't say we travel to Chittentown often... or even really at all. I think I have been there once?" He mentioned, "Well.. I should probably get going. After the event, feel free to drop by and I will put time aside. Is that okay?" He asked.

-ChemicalBeat-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:18 pm
Barius takes in his advise "A quarter mile hmm? I might have to definitely look!." he chuckles softly, placing another trinket down. "But yes! I understand! That's why I'm so sad I didn't bring any today. Hopefully I can start a cactus shop like you guys. I wonder if people would buy cactuses..." He stops to ponder that for a second before walking back over to Dillys and smiles brightly "Either way! It was a pleasure to meet you Dillys! Maybe I can meet your partner some time! it'd be cool! He quickly reaches out and grabs Dilly's hand. Giving it a gentle shake, before heading to the front door. "But Yes! Absolutely! I'd gladly love to come over and see things again. perhaps we can have some really awesome adventures together." He chuckles softly, smiling brightly at the other troll. "Or you can come see me, whichever works for you!/color]" He waves, before opening the door and running out to his lusus. Who slowly and lazily stands up as they head back to play in the water.

Barius met someone cool today, someone he feels he could definitely become friends with! That made him happy. He was right not all trolls are all that bad!

Hobo Pixi
Friendship! yay! : D

-ChemicalBeat-

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dillys nodded to the other, "Just be careful not to cut yourself." He warned him, rubbing his arm some. "I'm not sure about the cacti.." He mumbled as he walked the other to the door. His eyes widened as he shook his hand, returning the gesture. "It was nice meeting you too, Barius.... Yeah... maybe next time you can meet her." He agreed with the other as he saw the higher blood head off. "I'll see about visiting you..." He shouted to him before seeing them leave.

-ChemicalBeat-
Yesssssssssss

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces