=>[MINI-META] Api-bomb's Meet and Greet

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:03 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A slick, Superstar Authority-branded booth sits in the middle of a packed food court in one of NHC's many bustling Shopping Stems. The chitin plating-styled plastic is curved and polished, reflecting the many lights attached to it that flash on and off to the beat of Superstar Authority's perky and horribly catchy opening theme song. Clear plastic shelving has been arranged on either side of the booth, touting an array of various knick knacks, lit by more flashing, strobing lights. Around them are plastered signs advertising various businesses, individuals, and of course, Superstar Authority. A long, winding line has been set up before it, marked out with stanchions and a fuzzy grey carpet, for the crowds of trolls who are already lining up to get a better look at the troll lounging in the center of the booth.

A few trolls in Superstar Authority branded clothing circle the crowd, passing pre-signed swag out to the crowd.

Api had decorated the interior of the booth with plenty of flowers and bee-themed items. Several of their own lusii buzzed around the area, but thankfully none were settled on the little troll for once.
They were making their best effort to talk to anyone that wanted to speak with them- which sometimes meant they had to cut off interactions after a minute or two.

Signed Items Available

• A glossy colour poster of Api-bomb striking a pose for the camera.
  • Cupcakes with faces printed on them, courtesy of Cerise's Bakery
  • Exquisite jeweled perfumes [Available options here], courtesy of Eridia Tsifer
  • Expensive goggles/sunglasses, courtesy of Lorata Gorgos
  • Wristbands with a feather decal and fancy writing that says 'Phoenix Down', courtesy of Phoenix Down
  • Yellow + Black striped Dancing Chicks, courtesy of Death Dancers

Civilians
If you want to pick up an item, use the code below along with min 100 words of rp. Special requests are not guaranteed to be granted, so if they are not, assume you got your item from one of the booth helpers rather than the idol, and was not able to ask for the specific request.

[quote="USERNAME"][b]Oooh! Please! I want one of those!
[/b][b]Name:[/b] troll name w link to journal
[b]Swag:[/b] item requested
[b]Request:[/b] special request ie 'can you write 'to so and so'', 'can we have a photo', 'can i have a hug', 'do you have this in my blood colour', 'lets fight!!!'[/quote]

Competitors & Sponsors
You can improve the crowd's like for you and your chances of making a big splash (ie winning) by answering requests from civilians. While competitors should be ideally taking as many requests as they can handle, sponsors can also help ease the workload by fielding care of requests that they can logically take care of (ie request for custom signing; can rp 'passing the request along'. request for a photo; 'i'm better to look at, take a photo with me instead!'). Once a competitor or sponsor has replied to a request it can be considered complete, no more posts are necessary from a game mechanics pov (though further roleplay is fine if desired).

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:39 pm
nepsah
Oooh! Please! I want one of those!
Name: Avvisi
Swag: Yellow + Black striped Dancing Chicks
Request: Can you sign it with a special message?

Avvisi was all over the booths like meow-beasts on a platter of milk. She had her camera in her hands, and was snapping pictures here and there, of everything! She had several rolls of backup film, but she was still going through the stuff alarmingly fast. Her eyes caught the adorable nickname she remembered from when she interviewed the yellowblood, Api-Bomb, and she made a beeline for the booth. Her lusus for the day, Soh, honked along behind, inspecting everything that looked like it was worth a hand and a leg. This goose was only interested in the finest things in life. "Hey!" Avvisi shouted to the booth's main attraction. "Api-Bomb! Do you remember me?!" The tealblood child hoped the yellowblood did, they were such a cool kid! She wanted to make an impact on such a person that was really gonna go far in life. Or even if they weren't, Apibom was just one of those cool kids, brave too.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:05 pm

Api was excited, and nervous. But mostly excited. This part they were... mostly certain they could do. Interacting with people on an individual level was much easier than addressing a faceless mass. Especially on TV... A familiar voice caught their attention, and they perked up, spotting the tealblood reporter from earlier. Her name was... Avvisi, right? They beamed at her and shuffled on over, still holding one of the dancing chicks that Chiara had given them to pass out at their booth.

"Yes of course! Thank you for coming to visit, I really appreciate it!" They really meant it, Avvisi showing up was a good sign! She'd probably talked to a lot of the other contestants- if she'd shown up at their booth, it meant she had liked them. They held up the chick. "Would you like one? They're really cute. Miss Chiara supplied them, they'll dance to music!" They hadn't really... waited for her to reply, and instead just scrawled a little "thank you for your support! you're the BEEst!" with a small bee doodle on the bottom of the chick before holding it out to her to take.

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:50 pm
      Austri's next stop was a fairly cute, spruced up booth with a bee-tastic vibe to it. She wasn't really into the... Bee stuff, and had some sort of vendetta against yellowbloods considering most of the headaches in her life tended to be, ahem, yellow. So Austri definitely walked into the booth with low expectations. Flowers also made her sneeze. She sniffled, stifling a sneeze and clearing her throat some before finally approaching the front of the booth.

It was a tiny, cute, pitiable yellowblood with an excited smile and ehhh Austri didn't really care. She smiled anyways. "Hello~! I'm here on behalf of the illustrious Lorata Gorgos, anddd I've come to check up on you, uhhm...~" She quickly reread the competitors name. "Api-bomb! I see you're displaying Lorata's goggleglasses, good on you~" She giggled, browsing through the other items-- Some looked familiar, from the other booth. Cupcakes, huh. "How are you doing, little bee~! Sting any competitors yet?" Hey, no one said she couldn't poke fun at them!

nepsah
<3

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:30 pm

Api's attention was brought away from Avvisi when a greenblooded troll introduced herself. A representative of one of their sponsors, Lorata! Api beamed up at her - boy, she was pretty - not really noticing that she needed to double check what their name was before continuing with her introduction. "Hello! It's very nice to meet you, um..." They trailed off, she hadn't introduced herself.

"Oh yes of course, Miss Lorata was very gracious to offer them up! They're very lovely." Api quickly recovered, moving back to the topic of Lorata's goggleglasses. They really were nice, and very high quality... Api was rather envious of how easily Lorata was able to just offer them up to the trolls she was sponsoring. "I'm doing quite well, thank you for asking!" They shuffled around to watch what she was doing- as subtly as they could. "Oh no, not yet. But we'll see! A proper bee does not sting first." They giggled, amused by her question and not at all thinking that she was making fun of them.

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:17 pm
nepsah
Name: Philip Inflem
Swag: Expensive goggles/sunglasses, courtesy of Lorata Gorgos
Request: could i have one of those flowers?

Wow this booth smelled amazing! Drawn in by the scent of flowers and honey, a hemoanon boy wandered over, dragging along a blueblood. He'd invited Kwelin to go around the booths with him tonight and was eager to show him a good time.

"Whoa nice!" Philip plucked up a set of sunglasses from the table. These would make a great disguise! Tucking the swag into his pocket, he smiled at the booth runner.

"Nice set up, you've got here! Those flowers are beautiful!" The detective nodded his head at some of the decorations. They really were and he kind of wanted one. It would look perfect with... Hmm.... Would it be rude to ask for it? He was never sure how beekeeper trolls felt about that sort of thing. Well it wouldn't hurt to try, huh?

"Any chance I could have one?"

Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:26 pm
Before Kwelin could join in the conversation with Philip and Apibom, something white and furry exploded out of his pocket and dove into the tray of cupcakes. Pawpa was sooo hungry and they'd been walking around for a while now. He was going to chow down on all of these! The blueblood tensed at how embarrassing and offensive his lusus was being, reaching to grab the weasel by the torso to try and yank him out of the cupcake pile.

This was a mistake.

"SKREEEEEE-" Pawpa shrieked angrily at his child, struggling in Kwelin's hands to get back to his prize. Why did Kwelin had to be such a buzzkill wet blanket of a child to him? Why couldn't he behave and help his daddy out?

"Oh shut up! You know that these are for everyone, not just you!" Kwelin was equally mad. The poor yellowblooded troll did not deserve this commotion at their both. Api seemed like a mild mannered and nice lowblood. He stuff the frosted coated animal back into his bag and zipped it shut. It wasn't fair. Why couldn't he have a nice lusus like Philip's stupid fly? Then again, at least he could keep an eye on Pawpa. Buzzter was an invisible enigma when he wanted to be.

"Uh, I would like to pay for the rest of these as an apology... I'm sorry for my lusus's reckless and insensitive behavior." Thankfully only a portion of the cupcakes had been damaged and there were still a fair share of them left for the other guests. But it had still been a chaotic and flustering moment that Kwelin desperately wanted to move on from and forget. He extended a handful of beetles to Apibom.

He shot Philip a glance as if to say "don't even talk about this".

nepsah
Name: Kwelin Tourny
Swag: Cupcakes with faces printed on them, courtesy of Cerise's Bakery
Request: "Please forgive me for what just happened."

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:04 am

Api perked up as someone exclaimed praises for their flower decorations. They beamed, turning to shuffle over to the two kids who had arrived. "Thank you!" They spared a look around at the question- surely giving up one flower would be fine. After scanning the booth for a moment, they spotted a big blue flower nearby that would do perfectly. "Of course! Here, this one will look really nice." They leaned over to one side to reach it, then gently plucked it from its place before handing it out to the hemoanon to take. "Here you go! Just for you." Api smiled again, though... a moment later was distracted by the commotion the hemoanon's friend was making.

Or rather, the commotion his lusus was making. Several bees seemed to buzz louder as they circled overhead in response, but Api waved a hand in polite dismissal. "Oh no, it's okay, really!" They shook their head, raising both hands up in front of them. "I have extras, Miss Cerise was very kind to supply with enough cupcakes to last all night, really. If you want you can take the rest of those ones?" They eyed the beetles- it was... tempting, but no. That would look bad if they accepted payment like that, probably.

To prove that they weren't just making it up, they disappeared under the table they were standing behind, then popped up holding a new tray of perfectly made cupcakes. "Plenty to go around!"

doutei

Yamashii

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:41 pm
nepsah
Name: Faithe Keeper
Swag: Jeweled Perfumes
Request: Can I have a lot of them? (All of them?)

This was definitely not where Faithe was supposed to be spending her time during meet and greets, but well, it was hard to resist making a few visits before she got to work. Zindel could look after himself for a little while longer. And besides, Etsali wanted to pick up some loot. This seemed like a good place to start.

Smiling pleasantly, she waited for a chance to slip up the crowd and then immediately zeroed in on the shiniest option. "Hello! I was wondering, could I have a few of these perfumes? This set looks gorgeous." She motioned to the bottles questioningly, ready to scoop them all into her bag if given the barest hint of a yes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:46 pm
      "Austri. Austri Coriol~" She giggled, resting her chin in her hand and blinking blankly several times before nodding. "Yeah, they're amazing, just like everything she does~" Her smile was a little more relaxed now that the yellowblood had praised her bestie, but Austri was still on high alert for any mistakes said yellowblood might make. She definitely noticed the child trying to watch what she was doing-- She was talking to them, after all! Austri shifted her notes to the side with a curl of her lip, eyes narrowed a little as her smile spread a little further. Caught. She could say they were trying to manipulate her notes. Wasn't her problem. "Hehe, cute~" Not. "I thought bees died if they stung something~ Hmmn~?" Did that mean they wanted their competition to die? Well, she wouldn't have been surprised~ It was so easy, putting words into the mouths of other trolls. "Glad you're doing well~ I do have to go, though~ Lorata calls! I'll bee seeing you~!! Try not to bomb your performance~ Hehe~ Toodleoo~~!!"

nepsah
sweet apibom <3

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:39 pm

Api looked over as someone new approached the booth, honing in on the luxurious perfumes from Eridia. They beamed, and nodded eagerly. "Yes, yes! They're just wonderful, you'll really love them I'm sure. Miss Eridia Tsifer only supplies the best!" Api picked up one of the heart shaped bottles as they spoke- not one that the newcomer was eyeing, though.

-----
[assuming this part of the reply happened earlier when Austri was around whoop~]

Apibom blinked- taken off guard. For a split second, their expression faltered to a puzzled look before switching back to a pleasant smile. The ease of the change from puzzled to smiling was probably a little unsettling on a kid so young... "Have a good evening Austri, it was very nice meeting you." If they didn't know better, they might have assumed she was trying to get them in trouble... But she wouldn't do that, would she? She worked for one of their sponsors!

KitsuneAura
omggg i don't think i ever got your quote!! gaia whyy!!

quite uneventful
50 years later........

Historical & Archived Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces