Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oп Tнε Oтнεя Sıɔε

Back to Guilds

New York is under the rule of four great mafia bosses, Will the NYPD be able to take them down or will they remain on top? 

Tags: Roleplay, Mafia, Slice of life, City, Drama 

Reply Mαпнαттαп
Central Park Zoo Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Memories As A Donut
Captain

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 3:52 pm
Zoooooo, Animeals, Yasssssssss

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Singing is my passion, my first love and the secret of my energy. Music to me is like finding my inner self, my soul..."

User Image
Ahh the Central Park Zoo.. Such a lovely place with all the animals and scenery from across the world. Such a place would make great for an ideal first meeting with someone you met over the internet, that was exactly why Clair was her. She was all dressed up in a nice summer dress with her hair to perfection. Just calm down Clair.. it's not like you haven't been on a date before.. I mean it's been awhile and you kinda been forced by your friends to get back out there, but still.. She thought to herself as she paced around the entrance, waiting for her date to show up.

User Image

"...It gives me a great joy to see audiences enjoying with me. I have given my heart to singing. When I sing, I can feel romance in everything around me."

MakinSammiches

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:03 am
User ImageUser Image
⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛⏛

Central Park Zoo☜noitacoL☙ tab tab tab Clair☜yB deinapmoccA☙
Police issued pistol, cell phone, cuffs ☜gniyrraC ☙ tab tab tab OUTFIT☜gniraeW☙ Neutral ☜dooM☙

tab tab Odette wasn't too big into the dating scene. Back in the police academy, one of her "friends" signed her up for some dating site. Denying every single match, she accidentally accepted one. She wasn't one for going back on things. It was worth a shot, since work was a little slow. Evelyn hasn't shown herself on the radar yet so she had time to kill. They had talked a little back and forth. Deciding to meet up at Central Park Zoo. Odette wasn't a huge fan of zoos, but she didn't want to spend hours and hours deciding on a place. She let this "Clair" decide and she just went with it. She pulled up to the zoo and parked her car in the parking lot. Locking her mustang behind her, she walked into the zoo. Her eyes scanning around for the woman in the picture. Little kids ran around and occassionally bumped into her. Her fists clenched as she thought about punching the parents. But, she was an officer of the law, well undercover anyway. She finally laid eyes on the woman and strolled up to her. "You must be Clair. Winters. Odette Winters" she said as she held out her hand.

retcarahC fo tuO:

Asra Karimi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:25 am

"Singing is my passion, my first love and the secret of my energy. Music to me is like finding my inner self, my soul..."

User Image
Clair stopped her pacing back and forth when a women, dressed in black, walked up to her. In her mind, she was thinking this woman was part of the men in black but she shook that thought out of her head quickly. Just because she is dressed in all black does not mean she is apart of the men in black. You have just been watching too many movies. She thought to herself, though... she did look like she was important via the choice of attire she wore. Y-Yeah I am Clair... Clair Barnett, a pleasure to meet you in person Miss. Winters She said as she shook her hand.

User Image

"...It gives me a great joy to see audiences enjoying with me. I have given my heart to singing. When I sing, I can feel romance in everything around me."

MakinSammiches

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Police issued pistol, cell phone, cuffs ☜gniyrraC ☙ tab tab tab OUTFIT☜gniraeW☙ Neutral ☜dooM☙

tab tab Odette's eyes examined the woman, who seemed to be the total opposite of her. Then she remembered how she was dressed. All dark colors, a bit intimidating to normal civilians. The gun in the holster probably didn't help either with that. "Right. Well I guess you can just call me Odette. Since this is not a professional meeting." She dropped her hand and motioned for Clair to walk with her. "I'm going to be honest with you. I'm not too big into the dating scene of things. Someone signed me up for this. I'm very serious when it comes to my work, so I tended to avoid relationships. It's very complicated and I'd rather not get into it. Considering it is the first time we are meeting. So, Miss. Barnett, it was?" She said as her eyes looked at the exhibits, occasionally looking over at her. "Tell me a bit about yourself. I'm not sure what to talk about on dates or what one would consider this. I mean, you could ask me some things, I could ask you some things. I just feel like what I said before was a little vague. I could just start with what are your hobbies or what do you do for work?"

retcarahC fo tuO:

Asra Karimi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:50 pm

User Image
Clair noted that Odette was examining her with her eyes, which made Clair feel a bit unease. R-Right.. well it's a pleasure to met you in person Odette She repeated, without all the formalities. She would let her hand drop before following behind her. Sounds like she is in the same boat as I am. We both were forced into this date... She thought, listening to Odette as she spoke. R-right.. I am in the same boat actually. My friends signed me up for some dating site to help me get back out there... She didn't go too far into details on why it was just too soon for it. Well it's been a real long time since I last went on a date so I cannot really recall what one would do on a date... Well, my hobbies include reading and singing, which is also my line of work. She said while looking around at the exhibits. What about you Odette, what are your hobbies and line of work?

User Image

MakinSammiches

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:37 am
User ImageUser Image

tab tab Odette listened to the woman walking with her. Taking note of everything she was saying. Well, seemed they had something in common already anyway. "Ah, well the last date I ever want on, ended with me having to pay for everything. That and they left in the middle of the date. Not sure why, but I quickly got over it. Anyway, yeah, I should've concluded that you had a more pleasant line of work. Though, while you do seem to have a positive aura about you, you seem nervous. I don't mean to be so intimidating. I'm Russian, I cannot help it. Plus I'm an Undercover Officer, so it's sort of a scary occupation to others. But I love it and it keeps my mind off of certain things, to an extent. But, when I'm not doing that, I also play guitar. It was a little hobby I picked up growing up back home. It's something I can put all of my frustrations into and somehow it turns into a beautiful thing. I've wanted to get into painting also, but my job took up a lot of time. Especially when I was on a case. Though, things have been slow lately because no one has come up with many leads on things lately. But, enough of my boring job. What do you enjoy for fun?"

retcarahC fo tuO:

Asra Karimi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:16 am

User Image
Clair continued to follow as she listened to Odette talk about her hobbies and her line of work. She also noted that she was nervous but it was not because her date was intimidating, I mean she was but that was not the reason why she was nervous. Well... you are a bit intimidating but that's not the reason on why I am nervous... Just... something that happened in the past... I do not wish to talk about it. She said looking at exhibits the two were close to. A smile formed on her lips as she watched the animals for a bit before her gaze when back to her date. I can see the guitar but painting? It was a bit shocking to her for Odette did not look the type to enjoy painting. Guess you can't judge a book by its cover She thought. Well I'm a singer so I tend to sing for fun other than that... I read. I know I know... sounds boring but that's what I enjoy doing.

User Image

MakinSammiches

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:27 am
User ImageUser Image

tab tab Odette nodded when Clair mentioned about her past. "Seems we all have one we want to forget. It is understandable. We do not have to talk about it. Some things should just stay buried in the past." The two stopped for a moment to look at one of the exhibits. Her hands clasped behind her back as she watched the animals running around. Glancing over on the corner of her eye, she saw Clair with a bit of a smile. "Yes, while the guitar is nice, it's a different experience to see the emotion on canvas. The different emotions express in colors. A visual to the music I make. No, reading does not sound boring. Everyone enjoys different things they like to do. One shouldn't judge on appearance, but by how they present themselves. As well as ones actions. You know what i mean? So, where did you grow up? Not being from this country, it's refreshing to hear about the different places here."

retcarahC fo tuO:

Asra Karimi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:18 pm

User Image
A smile formed on her lips as Odette understood her and said they did not need to talk about the past. Clair would not mind talking about it for it might ease her mind a bit, but again.. it was just too early to talk about it. She watched the animals in the exhibits as they ran around and played with the environment they were given. True but I think music can also express ones emotions but I can see where you're getting at. She stated as she turned her focus back onto Odette. It brought her to smile as she said reading was not boring. Right, one should never judge a book by it's cover.. so my mother says. She chuckled before thinking on her next question. I grew up in Manchester, England if you have not guess by my accent. The best way I can describe my place of birth is.. well.. it's almost like New York but different in it's own way you know?

User Image

MakinSammiches

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:59 am
User ImageUser Image

tab tab Odette's mind eased when Clair understood what she meant by the emotional visuals. Thankfully, she didn't have to explain it further than she already had. "While that saying may be true, sometimes the book cover says more about the book than the story in between. Never been to England so I would not be able to pinpoint the accent. I would be able to compare the two had I been in more parts of this... state? I think they call it. I've been in Russia all of my life until I found out my older sister had come to the states. I will simply leave it at that." She felt the conversation get a little quiet. So her brain tried to think of a quick topic to talk about. "So, what is your preferred music to listen to? Considering your occupation."

retcarahC fo tuO:

Asra Karimi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:57 am

User Image
Hmm that is true as well though the cover can also lie. She said as the two continued on with the date if you can call it one. It seemed to be lacking... something than again, it was the first date after all. Well I would say the two are sorta a like with their tall buildings and all. When she stated she moved from Russia because of her sister, it made her kinda curious. She did not bother to ask for it seemed it was because of some family business she had no right of knowing. Oh I tend to listen to classical or emotional music. I find music with a lot of meaning behind them to be my favorite

User Image

MakinSammiches

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

tab tab Odette nodded in response. "Well, if the covers did lie, author's wouldn't make much money. A lot of readers would be disappointed." 'Well, this date hasn't been a horrible flop. But at least she has similar taste in music.. sort of' she thought to herself. "Well, I do enjoy the same. Granted some of it is different than classical. But, a lot of it does have some heartfelt meaning behind it. You can just hear the struggles the artist went through in their lyrics." Looking around, she was a little disappointed with the lack of food selection. Which means, going somewhere else wouldn't be a bad idea. "So um, do you want to grab lunch somewhere? Food's on me" she asked Clair. If she was going to expose her to her awkward sociality, she could at least feed the woman. "You can choose where. I can find something almost everywhere"

retcarahC fo tuO:

Asra Karimi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:50 pm

User Image
That is also true She stated, smiling. She was amazed by how well this date was going; granted the two did not have much to talk about. I mean this date could have gone worse but Odette seemed to be enjoying herself, somewhat. Right and that's what lead me into music. I want to be able to express my love, joy and even sadness in a way words cannot express. When the suggestion of going somewhere to have lunch was given; Clair realized just how hungry she was getting. The zoo did have a few places to eat but nothing that would fit the fancy of the two. I would love to grab lunch and I believe I know just the place. How do you feel about Xi'an's?

User Image

MakinSammiches

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Police issued pistol, cell phone, cuffs ☜gniyrraC ☙ tab tab tab OUTFIT☜gniraeW☙ Hungry ☜dooM☙

tab tab Odette gave Clair a bit of a smile. "At least you're doing what you love." Her eyebrow raised when Clair gave the suggestion of a restaurant she had not heard of. "Judging by the name, it's a Chinese restaurant? I could go for some Chinese. We can take my Charger. I'll just need directions. Is it far? Not that I mind the drive. I just don't want to subject you to my awkward small talk." With a nod, she motioned for Clair to follow her. She had parked fairly close to the entrance. So they would not have to walk that far. She weaved her way through screaming children and annoyed parents. Occasionally looking back to see if Clair was still behind her.

retcarahC fo tuO:

Asra Karimi

Mαпнαттαп

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items