Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:35 pm
Yamashii
Oooh! Please! I want one of those!
Name: Lutrin Weesil
Swag: Dancing Chick
Request: Please sign her watermelon battle armour

Stance wide, and arms extended straight out to either side, Lutrin marched up to the front of the booth—as well as one could march while encased in several watermelons worth of rind. She resembled a samurai, having a cuirass, spaulders, gauntlets, thigh guards, and a helmet. All signs pointed to her once having boots as well, but those seemed to have met a bitter (and mushy) end, judging by the ragged scraps of green skin dangling from her ankles.

Head held high, Lutrin looked up and down the booth with stoic disdain. Then her lookstubs met Flydra's and her expression shifted to delight. Without a word, she proffered the tealblood a marker and indicated her armour.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:55 pm
Flydra was alarmed. She had not expected a watermelon warrior to show up. Was this some kind of prank? Or had the Bikini Bootcamp left a bigger imprint than she'd thought? She uncapped her pen and reached to sign the armor, very startled as she did so.

"You look ready for a fight. Alternia could use soldiers like you." She waved a JROTC form casually in the air in front of Lutrin. It never hurt to try, right?

Green Minuet

Yamashii

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:26 am

Self-made... Deimos nodded, considering things. He knew nothing about prosthetics, but it would be nice to having something different than the cheap stand in currently attached to his right leg. He spared a glance down at it - it was nice, for what it was, but definitely not something he'd be using for much longer if he had any say in it. He took the card, taking a moment to read it over. "Maybe, I'm still researching." He replied while he read- totally absorbed in the information to the point where he didn't even see Scorpa until suddenly he was being hoisted into the air.

He stiffened, then flailed - silently, at least. In his attempt to get free he might have elbowed Scorpa, but honestly he was totally unprepared to get picked up and hoisted around, and ended up ragdolling the moment he figured out who had picked him up. Striking a contestant would probably not end well for him.... "What - is your problem - put me down." He hissed, trying to keep his voice as level as possible despite being quite the mixture of angry and startled. "Hunter's trap, now put me down. Seriously." God he hoped none of this was on TV, Perore and Cerpin would laugh their asses off.

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:01 pm
      The ride had been long. Austri had written a small report on each and every single competitor she'd visited, along with all the items they offered at their booth and a brief description of the outside of their booth. Austri had scrutinized every detail from all their booths, feeling almost excited at the prospect of being some sort of spy, or infiltrator of some sorts. She'd always loved looking for evidence in all those gamegrubs she played, especially that one detective game.

Maybe she could finally yell objection at one of them or something.

As she approached SHEshell's booth, the greenblood eyed the designs with impressed eyes, enjoying the careful dedication to Lorata the two pushed for. "Hiya you two~!" Austri exclaimed, waving at the two and jogging up to the front with a wide grin on her face. She didn't admit this often, but she was actually proud of the two of them-- They were giving it their all, and Austri loved seeing motivation. "How's it going~? You guys are doing like, amazing~!" She exclaimed, motioning at the crowd in front of them. "Of course~ Mostly Flydra~ but. I guess~ You did good too, Scorpa~" It was slight praise, which honestly was the most praise she'd receive from her. Austri searched the booth a little eagerly, but seemed a little disheartened when she realized Lorata wasn't around, clutching the notepad to her chest a little tighter. "Where's Lorata?" Hey, it'd be fine, she'd show up sooner or later! She was probably just busy. Yeah.

Yamashii
User Image User Image User Image
Doutei
User Image User Image
Kitsune Aura
emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:46 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin nodded vigorously at the tealblood's remark. “I'm ready for anything!” she proclaimed. With jerky movements she performed a series of dramatic martial arts poses, hissing and grunting for effect. Her armour groaned in protest. Several pieces split it two. Lutrin pretended not to notice.

Snatching the form from Flydra with lightning quick speed, the brownblood raised it close to her face. Her eyes scrolled down the paper like the reels of a slot machine. Twice she peered over it to regard the tealblood with waggling eyebrows. At last she tossed it aside, jubilant. “It is you!” she exclaimed, beaming. “I loved your booth! It was so much fun! Do you smash fruits regularly? What do you do with the leftovers? Oh, wait! Don't tell me! They're a part of dinner! Physical exercise, team bonding, group coordination, and practical meals, all rolled into one activity! Where do I sign-up?”

Never mind the flyer laying on the ground at her feet.

Yamashii

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces