Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A slick, Superstar Authority-branded booth sits in the middle of a packed food court in one of NHC's many bustling Shopping Stems. The chitin plating-styled plastic is curved and polished, reflecting the many lights attached to it that flash on and off to the beat of Superstar Authority's perky and horribly catchy opening theme song. Clear plastic shelving has been arranged on either side of the booth, touting an array of various knick knacks, lit by more flashing, strobing lights. Around them are plastered signs advertising various businesses, individuals, and of course, Superstar Authority. A long, winding line has been set up before it, marked out with stanchions and a fuzzy grey carpet, for the crowds of trolls who are already lining up to get a better look at the troll lounging in the center of the booth.

A few trolls in Superstar Authority branded clothing circle the crowd, passing pre-signed swag out to the crowd.

Dr.Eamy has set up a large painted canvas of Busthind mountain. The detail is very precise and there are even rocks and trees set next to the painting to give the illusion that a troll could walk through the painting to the murder mountain itself. There is also a large poster of Dr.Eamy leaning forward with his hand outstretched, inviting trolls closer. The doctor himself is sitting relaxed in a chair, sunglasses on his face. That night, He is wearing the same sunglasses he wore at the introduction, but the rest of his outfit is different. he's wearing a leather jacket, blue pants and light blue sequined shoes. if you look carefully, you can see that he is wearing a bloodtinted shirt with a picture of himself.

Signed Items Available

• A glossy colour poster of Dr.Eamy striking a pose for the camera.
  • crystal jewelry
  • Expensive goggles/sunglasses
  • A small glass tea light holder
  • Cheap polaroid cameras
  • a dancing peep toy that bobs and sways to music.

Civilians
If you want to pick up an item, use the code below along with min 100 words of rp. Special requests are not guaranteed to be granted, so if they are not, assume you got your item from one of the booth helpers rather than the idol, and was not able to ask for the specific request.

[quote="USERNAME"][b]Oooh! Please! I want one of those!
[/b][b]Name:[/b] troll name w link to journal
[b]Swag:[/b] item requested
[b]Request:[/b] special request ie 'can you write 'to so and so'', 'can we have a photo', 'can i have a hug', 'do you have this in my blood colour', 'lets fight!!!'[/quote]

Competitors & Sponsors
You can improve the crowd's like for you and your chances of making a big splash (ie winning) by answering requests from civilians. While competitors should be ideally taking as many requests as they can handle, sponsors can also help ease the workload by fielding care of requests that they can logically take care of (ie request for custom signing; can rp 'passing the request along'. request for a photo; 'i'm better to look at, take a photo with me instead!'). Once a competitor or sponsor has replied to a request it can be considered complete, no more posts are necessary from a game mechanics pov (though further roleplay is fine if desired).  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:00 pm
There was something that had been worrying Amonee ever since watching the broadcast for the Superstar show. A blueblood that he had met back when they were younger. He hadn't known Azrael to be a flirtatious playboy and wondered what had caused the change. Weaving through the crowd, the jadeblood made his way to the line and picked out a simple crystal necklace from one of the tables. Normally he went to Xavier for this sort of thing but he wanted to show his support to his old friend.

"Azrael! How have you been? It's incredible that you're on the show!" He beamed once it was his turn to speak with the Doctor. "I was so surprised to hear your introduction, I always thought you were a quieter person. I almost fell off the couch hearing you talk like that!" He laughed goodnaturedly, not meaning anything rude by his comments. It had been sort of a shock to him but it wasn't wrong for Azrael to have opened up in the time they'd spent apart.

"What do you think, is it me?" He smiled, holding up the necklace against his front to check how it would look on him. "Would you help me put it on?"

saihen
Oooh! Please! I want one of those!
Name: Amonee Brycer
Swag: crystal jewelry
Request: "Please help me with the necklace clasp!"

Yamashii

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:52 pm
Yamashii

The sight of the jadeblood caused Azrael's brain to completely stop working. Any script or practiced words left his brain completely as he stared at Amonee. He'd always thought the greenblood was beautiful, but the fact that he was so stunned even surprised him. His brain took a moment to kickstart and he cleared his throat.

"Heh, I have been wonderful, fantastic even," that was a bold faced lie. He had been wretched ever since bloodfest, but he didn't want to upset Amonee, not there and not in front of the crowd. "Well, then my goal has been achieved," He gave a dramatic flourish before pushing his sunglasses up. "It's a pleasure to see you again, dearest amonee," He rose from his seat to walk around the greenblood. "It would be a pleasure,"

The opportunity to brush Amonee's skin caused Azrael's heart to skip a beat. It was very hard not to stare at the curves of the troll's neck, the way those very nice clothes hung off his frame. Azrael cleared his throat once he'd closed the clamp. "I'd say, it hardly compares to your own beauty, but it doesn't hurt it any," he stepped a bit away from his greenblood friend and brought a hand to his face, the other arm sort of wrapping around his waist. " if you like it then it is completely you,"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:27 pm
"You have changed a lot, haven't you?" Amonee smiled and flushed at the compliments. It was embarrassing to hear so many honeyed words but he did appreciate them considering how much work it was to doll himself up every day.

"You weren't nearly so eloquent back then on Busthind. I'm proud of you for becoming so cultured. The city really changes, people, doesn't it?" He had no idea if it was NHC's influence that had transformed Azrael into some kind of ladykiller or not but that was his assumption. He wondered what it would do to him if he were to move here. But leaving Busthind behind would mean the loss of all those beautiful natural landscapes...

"I'm wishing you luck in the contest, Azrael. I can't wait to see what you'll perform." He wondered how Xavier and Eilidh would do in the show. And Elidae! He was sure Frossa would have no trouble with it, she was completely perfect.

saihen

Yamashii

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:17 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

“AZRAEEEEEEEEELLLLLL!!”

From the middle of the crowd, a rainbow coloured something came hurtling towards the blueblooded celebrity-to-be. If the colours themselves did nothing to alarm him, the speed at which it approached him would most certainly have him. A whistle like from a kettle filled the air, as the atmosphere braced itself for the impending shockwave. There was no time to react, no place to flee. Brakes screamed. A voice screamed. Everyone screamed.

Lutrin slammed into Azrael with the force of a eensy-teensy tiny, furry meteor. Or feathered as the case may be. The brownblood for whatever reason had donned a toucan costume, complete with an enormous bill and tail feathers. Blinking rapidly, she pulled up her bill to regard the blueblood. Her face was alight with manic enthusiasm. “I didn't know you were famous!!” she exclaimed.

saihen
Name: Lutrin Weesil
Swag: Poster AND THE DANCING PEEP I DEMAND THE PEEP I'LL FIGHT YOU LITTLE PEPEPER
Request: A SHIRT WITH YOUR FACE ON IT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:22 am

saihen
Name: Poeias Claudy
Swag: Goggles
Request: Can you tell me where you got your jacket?

Their meeting earlier had been... interesting. Maybe a bit confusing. But he still wanted to support him. Even so. When he made his way to the front of the line, he kept his darkened goggles on, glad for the minor reprieve they gave his eyes. Just like Azrael. He picked up a pair of goggles from the stand, that could be signed. He had said these were good, given to him by Lorata. He knew her! Sorta. Poe flapped his hands idly, trying to keep himself composed. "Can I get these signed, and uh, can you tell me... where you got your jacket? I really like it."

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:25 pm
Yamashii

"Hmm, time and experience change a person, this just happens to be my change," Azrael's thoughts drifted to the idea of how proud Amonee would actually be if he knew that this was all a revenge plot and that he was being as fake as counterfeit beetles.

"Thank you, I look forward to showing everyone," specifically a certain purpleblood who needed to be put into place. "Don't be a stranger, come visit me sometime, fame and being on the screen doesn't mean I'm untouchable,"

Green Minuet

Azrael had barely a moment to register someone yelling his name when a brightly colored lump of feathers slammed into him. whether it was instinct, stupidity or something else, Azrael grabbed onto the feathers and held on. A mix of confusion and irritation grew in the blueblood, "Who--" and then the hood was removed.

He let go of the feathers to the suit and examined her for a moment. There was no mistaking it, this was the bratty lowblood he'd met in four fronds that one time. Giddy excitement filled him up so he gently bit the inside of his lip until he could articulate words. "Lutrin! I wouldn't say famous, not yet," He flashed her a big smile and opened his arms out as if he intended to hug her, then he just took a step back. "I have many more bloodpushers to win before fame is mine,"

He snatched up one of the dancing peeps and held it out to her in a semi-bow, more for the sake of being flashy than any actual respect. "I don't have any shirts with my likeness on them, sadly"

purplerosesbeauty

Azrael flashed Poe a smile, his first victory. He took the goggles and signed with a very curly signature, "Ah, it was customized by someone at the mall,
I can give you their contact information if you'd like?
" If Poe was able to talk to him, he should be able to talk to a tailor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:48 pm
saihen
Name: Faithe Keeper
Swag: Crystal Jewelry
Request: Can I have a lot of it?

"Oh my gosh, these are so shiny!" Etsali couldn't quite manage to keep from saying it out loud as she peered over the custom crystal jewelry offerings at this booth, but maybe she hadn't said it too loud at least. "I'm such a huge fan of yours, so I'd love to get some of this jewelry to remember meeting you here! I just can't decide which to get!" She smiled brightly at Dr. Eamy. "What do you think? Maybe...I should get everything that looks good?" Her giggle could have been taken to mean she was joking. She really wasn't though. There was still plenty of space in her bag for it all.

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:16 pm
USERNAME
Name: Psykgi Mentha
Swag: Glossy Poster
Request: Give it a nice, personal signature

New Hemisect was a fantastic place. Psykgi loved going there to shop.

Of course, Civisect was better. Civisect was always, and would always be, better. But NHC did have something that Civisect did not...

A certain Dr. Eamy.

The moment she'd seen Azrael on the TV doing his... whatever the hell that was... Psykgi had been intrigued. And amused. And she had to take a look and mess with him a little. Just a little.

Psykgi located the booth and wound her way through the crowd to a better observation position. It was... a painting. That had surprised her.She'd known that Azrael sketched, but painting? Of this scale? "Huh." she exclaimed to herself, and to the roaches tasting the air on her shoulder. "Good to know." She grinned widely and sidled over.

"Well helloooo there, Dr.Eamy!" she said with all the playful saccharine she could summon to her voice, "I have a condition that needs treatment." she leaned forward as play-flirtaciously as she could. Not serious, of course, no matter how handsome he was. They'd tried dating, and they just weren't redrom material. Friends at most. But if he was going to dress up and act debonair, she was going to play the along until she figured out why.

"I think the cure might be..." she pointed to one of the posters. "That. She batted her eyes at him, "Won't you write me a prescription, doctor?" she asked, elegantly brandishing a pen, managing somehow not to break down in a fit of howling laughter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:56 pm
DraconicFeline

It was both very comforting and slightly unnerving to see Psykgi. It was very easy for him to be himself around her, that was a fact but also the biggest problem here. He couldn't be himself, at all, in any way. after an uncomfortable moment of silence he took the pen and flourished it dramatically before.

"Well, I think you've come down with a very serious illness," he gave her the biggest most flirty smile he could muster and then gave her a wink. "I can write you a prescription, but you might need to come and see me again," Quickly he wrote his name in a very fancy curly font and wrote a quick message. 'T(o my Dearest Patient, Psykgi, Look At This Tw(o Times Nightly And Then C(ome See Me For M(ore Treatment if Syompt(oms Continue,' after writing that hedoodled a quick mountain next to it. She new it wasn't serious, right? He really hoped so.

KitsuneAura

"They are quite beautiful, I'll tell you what," He took a couple of pieces and put them in a velvet bag then plopped a nicely written business card inside the bag, "I can't give you all of it or too much, but if you talk to me later, perhaps I can work out something else for you with the creator of these pieces," He handed her the bag of pieces and gave her a smile. "I'm sure we could work out something perfectly you,"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:41 pm
      The name Dr.Eamy was very tacky. And a bit awkward. It was like a weird doctor kink Austri wasn't into. Along with his...But he was blue, so that had to account for something, right? With fluttering lashes, the greenblood flipped to a fresh note, scribbling down the performers name on top and jotting down the items he had at his booth before approaching the booth, sliding the pen onto the pad neatly before approaching the contestant with a radiant smile on her face. She very pointedly ignored the fact that he was wearing a shirt of himself. "Hiya~ Dr.Eamy, right?" She giggled, lifting her hand over her mouth and fluttering her lashes. "I'm like~ Austri, Austri Coriol~ I'm a representative of Lorata Gorgos's~! She'd love to be here, but sadly, she's a little caught up with the event~" She tapped her notepad a little, smile spread across her face eagerly. "Now, I have a few questions for you~! Are you like, a real doctor? Or is it like, part of your charm?"

saihen
:"D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:42 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin snorted and then burst into giggles at Azrael's response. “Oh, drop the act already!” she teased. She flapped a hand (or wingtip) at him with mock disdain. “I had no idea you could be so funny! she breathed, taking the peep from him in both hands. She tucked it into a feathery pouch, well-camouflaged against the belly of her costume. An awkward lump of the peep now protruded from her stomach.

“You always struck me more as the stoic type, the kind of guy who wouldn't get a joke if it fell on his thinkpan. Like an anvil.” She let out a descending whistle and then slapped her wings together, while vocalising a graphic wet splat. “Last time we talked you were so serious. 'I like to beat up helpless trees and yell at innocent nutbeast girls. Hmph!'” Adopting a deeper voice, an expression of contempt, and crossing her arms, Lutrin regarded Azrael coldly. After a moment, she winked.

“Anyway, I have an idea! Wait right here, close your eyes, and I'll be right back!”

saihen

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Historical & Archived Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas